- Adaptation and validation of the patient assessment of chronic illness care in the French contextNicolas Krucien
HERU, University of Aberdeen, Polwarth Building, Foresterhill, Aberdeen, AB25 2ZD, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 14:269. 2014..The objective of this study was to adapt the PACIC questionnaire in the French context and to test the validity of this adaptation in a sample of patients with multiple chronic conditions...
- British residents' views about general practice care in France - a telephone surveyNathalie Pelletier-Fleury
CERMES3 Centre de Recherche Médecine, Sciences, santé, santé mentale, Société, INSERM Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 988 UMR 8211, 7, rue Guy Moquet, 94801, Villejuif, France
BMC Health Serv Res 13:224. 2013..The objective of the study was to analyse British migrants' views on general practice care in France...
- The development and testing of a new communication tool to help clinicians inform patients with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome about treatment optionsNathalie Pelletier-Fleury
Centre de recherche médecine, Sciences, santé, santé mentale, Société, Villejuif, France
J Sleep Res 21:577-83. 2012..The average score of true/false test of knowledge was 7.9 of 10 (range 3-10). The decision board we developed is a valid, reliable and acceptable tool to assess patients' preferences...
- Gaining insight into benzodiazepine prescribing in General Practice in France: a data-based studySophia Rosman
INSERM U988, CNRS, UMR 8211, 7 rue Guy Moquet, 94801 Villejuif Cedex, France
BMC Fam Pract 12:28. 2011..In this context, the aim of the study was to determine GPs' rates and to identify correlates of BZD and Z-drugs prescribing...
- The future of pharmaceutical care in France: a survey of final-year pharmacy students' opinionsClémence Perraudin
Faculté de Médecine Paris Sud Paris XI, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
BMC Clin Pharmacol 11:6. 2011....
- Patients' with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome (OSAS) preferences and demand for treatment: a discrete choice experimentNicolas Krucien
Centre de recherche médecine, Sciences, santé, santé mentale, Société CERMES3 UMR 8211 U988, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Thorax 68:487-8. 2013..We aimed to determine patients' preferences for OSAS treatment-related attributes, and to predict patients' demand for both CPAP and OAs...
- Socio-Economic Status: A Barrier to Access to Mandibular Advancement Device Therapy for Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome in FranceMarion Fleury
Centre de Recherche Médecine Sciences, santé, santé mentale, Société, UMR 8211 CNRS INSERM EHESS Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0138689. 2015..Oral health constitutes a real issue particularly among underprivileged groups in France. Through this link, the question of whether low socio-economic status constitutes a barrier to access to care for patients with OSAS is raised...
- Effectiveness of intervention led by a community pharmacist for improving recognition of sleep apnea in primary care--a cohort studyClémence Perraudin
Centre de recherche médecine, Sciences, santé, santé mentale, Société CERMES3 INSERM U 988, Villejuif, France
J Sleep Res 24:167-73. 2015..24 (1.25-4.01). In conclusion, these findings provide arguments for the implementation of a CP OSAS screening intervention in CP routine practice...
- French pediatricians' knowledge, attitudes, beliefs towards and practices in the management of weight problems in childrenCarine Franc
CERMES, CNRS UMR8169 Inserm U750 EHESS, Site CNRS, 7 rue Guy Moquet, 94801 Villejuif Cedex, France
Health Policy 91:195-203. 2009..These findings reinforce the idea that the solution to the obesity problem does not lie just within the doctor's office and stress the need for prompt regulatory actions to curb obesity...