- Control of saccadic eye movements and combined eye/head gaze shifts by the medio-posterior cerebellumDenis Pelisson
INSERM Unité 534, 16 avenue Doyen Lépine, 69500 Bron, France
Prog Brain Res 142:69-89. 2003....
- Visuo-motor deficits induced by fastigial nucleus inactivationDenis Pelisson
Espace et Action, INSERM Unité 534, Bron, France
Cerebellum 2:71-6. 2003..They also support, in agreement with anatomical data, a distributed influence of the MPC on several levels of the sensory-motor system for orienting gaze, rather than a limited control of the immediate pre-motor structures...
- Saccades and eye-head coordination in ataxia with oculomotor apraxia type 2Muriel Panouilleres
INSERM U1028 CNRS UMR5292 Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, IMPACT team, Bron, 69676, France
Cerebellum 12:557-67. 2013..In addition, the variety of eye and head movements' deficits suggests that, although the main neural degeneration in AOA2 affects the cerebellum, this disease affects other structures...
- Transfer of adaptation from visually guided saccades to averaging saccades elicited by double visual targetsNadia Alahyane
Espace et Action, Unité 534, INSERM Université Claude Bernard, IFR19 Institut Fédératif des Neurosciences de Lyon, 16 Avenue du doyen Lépine, 69676 Bron Cedex, Lyon, France
Eur J Neurosci 20:827-36. 2004..Based on current knowledge of the neural substrate of averaging saccades, we suggest that VGS adaptation mainly acts at the level of the superior colliculus or downstream...
- On-line modification of saccadic eye movements by retinal signalsValérie Gaveau
Espace et Action, INSERM Unité 534, 16 Avenue Lepine, Bron F 69676, France
Neuroreport 14:875-8. 2003..Changes in saccade kinematics occurred as early as 50 ms after the target jump. These results show that retinal information is processed quickly during eye movements, presumably through sub-cortical pathways...
- Direct evidence for the contribution of the superior colliculus in the control of visually guided reaching movements in the catJean Hubert Courjon
Espace et Action, Unité 534, INSERM Université Claude Bernard Lyon, IFR19 Institut Fédératif des Neurosciences de Lyon, Bron, France
J Physiol 556:675-81. 2004..The present results constitute the first behavioural evidence for a contribution of the cat SC to the control of visually guided forelimb movements...
- Long-lasting modifications of saccadic eye movements following adaptation induced in the double-step target paradigmNadia Alahyane
Espace et Action, INSERM Université Claude Bernard Lyon, IFR19 Institut Fédératif des Neurosciences de Lyon, 69676 Bron Cedex, France
Learn Mem 12:433-43. 2005....
- Integration of visual information for saccade productionPeggy Gerardin
Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, INSERM U1028, CNRS UMR5292, IMPACT team, Bron, France
Hum Mov Sci 30:1009-21. 2011..These findings suggest that the saccadic system is sensitive to the visual properties of the environment and uses different strategies to maintain final gaze accuracy...
- Behavioral evidence of separate adaptation mechanisms controlling saccade amplitude lengthening and shorteningMuriel Panouilleres
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U864, Espace et Action, Bron, France
J Neurophysiol 101:1550-9. 2009....
- Spatial transfer of adaptation of scanning voluntary saccades in humansNadia Alahyane
INSERM, U864, Espace et Action, Bron, F 69500, Universite de Lyon, Universite Lyon 1, Biologie Humaine, and IFR19, Institut Federatif des Neurosciences de Lyon, Lyon, F 69003, France
Neuroreport 19:37-41. 2008..Voluntary saccade adaptation thus presents bounded, but large adaptation fields, suggesting that at least part of the underlying neural substrate encodes saccades as vectors...
- Saccade control and eye-hand coordination in optic ataxiaValérie Gaveau
Espace et Action INSERM Unité 864, Bron, France
Neuropsychologia 46:475-86. 2008..We propose that OA corresponds to an impairment of fast updating of target location, therefore affecting both eye and hand movements...
- Unusual monocular pendular nystagmus in multiple sclerosisLaurence Jasse
Inserm UMR S 864, Espace et Action, Université Lyon I, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Neurologique, service de neurologie D et unité de neuro ophtalmologie, Bron Cedex, France
J Neuroophthalmol 31:38-41. 2011..Different mechanisms are discussed such as the combination of paresis and commonly accepted hypothesis of dysfunction of visual and/or motor feedback loops in the ocular motor neural network...
- Saccadic lateropulsion in Wallenberg syndrome: a window to access cerebellar control of saccades?Caroline Tilikete
Neuro Ophthalmology Department, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 59 Bd Pinel, 69 677 Bron Cedex, France
Exp Brain Res 174:555-65. 2006..Thus we conclude that the cerebellum might be involved both in controlling the motor execution of saccades and in determining the visuo-spatial information about their goal...
- Adaptation of saccadic eye movements: transfer and specificityNadia Alahyane
Espace et Action INSERM U534, IFR19 Institut Fédératif des Neurosciences de Lyon, 16 Avenue du doyen Lépine, 69500 Bron, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1004:69-77. 2003....
- Saccadic lateropulsion and upbeat nystagmus: disorders of caudal medullaCaroline Tilikete
Neuro Ophthalmology Department, Hopital Neurologique, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 58 Boulevard Pinel, 69 003 Lyon, France
Ann Neurol 52:658-62. 2002..Upbeat nystagmus could be attributed to impairment of the nucleus intercalatus and/or cell groups of the paramedian tract...
- Plastic modification of anti-saccades: adaptation of saccadic eye movements aimed at a virtual targetDelphine Lévy-Bencheton
Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, INSERM, Unit 1028, CNRS Unit 5292, IMPACT team, F 69676 Bron, France
J Neurosci 33:13489-97. 2013..Together with data from the literature, these results also provide new insights into adaptation and planning mechanisms for AS and for other subtypes of voluntary saccades. ..
- Increasing Attentional Load Boosts Saccadic AdaptationPeggy Gerardin
IMPACT team, Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon, Bron, France 2Stem Cell and Brain Research Institute, Department of Integrative Neurosciences, Bron, France 3UCBL Lyon University, Lyon, France
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:6304-12. 2015..Conversely, whether attention can directly affect saccadic adaptation remains unknown. To answer this question, we manipulated the level of attention engaged in a visual discrimination task performed during saccadic adaptation...
- Ocular motor syndromes of the brainstem and cerebellumCaroline Tilikete
INSERM, U864, Espace et Action, Bron, France
Curr Opin Neurol 21:22-8. 2008..Finally, knowledge of the ocular motor syndromes frequently helps localize the pathological abnormality...
- Oculomotor plasticity: are mechanisms of adaptation for reactive and voluntary saccades separate?Nadia Alahyane
INSERM, U864, Espace et Action, 16 Avenue Lepine, Bron, F 69500, France
Brain Res 1135:107-21. 2007..Based on these findings, it is proposed that adaptations of RS and SVS may involve a neural network including both a common site and two separate sites specifically recruited for each saccade type...