Isabelle Parent Du Chatelet
- Serological response and poliovirus excretion following different combined oral and inactivated poliovirus vaccines immunization schedulesIsabelle Parent Du Chatelet
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Cedex 15, Paris, France
Vaccine 21:1710-8. 2003..Combined schedules of OPV and IPV in the form of diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus-IPV vaccine (DPT-IPV) may be useful to accelerate eradication of polio in developing countries...
- [Increased incidence of invasive meningococcal disease in Seine-Maritime. The evolving epidemiology due to the B:14:P1.7,16 strain]I Parent du Chatelet
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, 92, rue du Val d Osne, 94415 Saint Maurice, France
Arch Pediatr 14:537-40. 2007
- Measles elimination efforts and 2008-2011 outbreak, FranceDenise Antona
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, 12 rue du val d Osnes, Saint Maurice 94415 Cedex, France
Emerg Infect Dis 19:357-64. 2013..Although vaccine coverage among children improved, convincing susceptible young adults to get vaccinated remains a critical issue if the target to eliminate the disease by 2015 is to be met...
- The establishment of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup W135 of the clonal complex ET-37/ST-11 as an epidemic clone and the persistence of serogroup A isolates in Burkina FasoBerthe Marie Njanpop-Lafourcade
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, Paris, France
Microbes Infect 7:645-9. 2005..meningitidis strains of the ET-37/ST-11 clonal complex, as well as the emergence of a new clone within the subgroup III/ST-5 clonal complex...
- Emergence of new virulent Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C sequence type 11 isolates in FranceAla Eddine Deghmane
Invasive Bacterial Infections Unit, Neisseria Unit, and National Reference Center for Meningococci, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 202:247-50. 2010..These isolates may be responsible for a peak in the incidence of serogroup C meningococcal infection in France, for which there is no routine vaccination to date...
- Evolutionary Events Associated with an Outbreak of Meningococcal Disease in Men Who Have Sex with MenMuhamed Kheir Taha
Institut Pasteur, Invasive Bacterial Infections Unit and National Reference Center for Meningococci, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 11:e0154047. 2016..In conclusion, our data suggest that urethritis and outbreak isolates followed a joint adaptation route including adaption to the urogenital tract. ..
- [Measles in France]Denise Antona
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, St Maurice Cedex, France
Med Sci (Paris) 28:1003-7. 2012....
- Bacterial meningitis in Burkina Faso: surveillance using field-based polymerase chain reaction testingIsabelle Parent Du Chatelet
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 40:17-25. 2005..The improved ability to identify the etiologic agent in cases of bacterial meningitis will facilitate more rapid administration of precise therapy...