- The spectrum of reactive hemophagocytic syndrome in systemic lupus erythematosusT Papo
Internal Medicine Unit, Pitie Salpetiere Hospital, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 26:927-30. 1999....
- [How can one miss an autoimmune disease?]T Papo
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Rev Mal Respir 23:754-6. 2006
- Apoptosis and expression of soluble Fas mRNA in systemic lupus erythematosusT Papo
Internal Medicine Department, La Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Lupus 7:455-61. 1998..In comparison with healthy subjects, Fas alternative splicing was skewed toward the soluble form of Fas in SLE and RA. Apoptosis after T cell activation in vitro was increased in active SLE patients...
- Reactive haemophagocytic syndrome in adult-onset Still's disease: a report of six patients and a review of the literatureJ B Arlet
Department of Internal Medicine, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 65:1596-601. 2006..To examine the prevalence and characteristics of patients with reactive haemophagocytic syndrome (RHS) complicating adult-onset Still's disease (AOSD)...
- Pituitary-adrenal function after prolonged glucocorticoid therapy for systemic inflammatory disorders: an observational studyK Sacre
Department of Internal Medicine, Paris Diderot University, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bichat Hospital, F 75018, Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:3199-205. 2013..Glucocorticoid therapy is being used in a wide variety of systemic disorders. Reference papers, published more than 20 years ago, showed no correlation between adrenal insufficiency risk and dose or duration of glucocorticoid therapy...
- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome and follicular thymic hyperplasia in systemic lupus erythematosusE Pasqualoni
Department of Internal Medicine, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, Paris Diderot University, Paris, France
Lupus 20:745-8. 2011..Potentiation study during electromyography should be performed systematically to rule out LEMS in patients with SLE and muscle weakness...
- Sneddon syndrome with or without antiphospholipid antibodies. A comparative study in 46 patientsC Frances
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital de la Pitie, Paris, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 78:209-19. 1999..08 versus 0.5) in Group I, but was not different with anticoagulation (0.056 versus 0.06). Antiphospholipid antibodies-negative and -positive patients with Sneddon syndrome belong to close but different subsets of Sneddon syndrome...
- Familial inflammatory inclusion body myositisB Ranque-Francois
Internal Medicine Department, La Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 75651 Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 64:634-7. 2005..To compare familial inflammatory inclusion body myositis (IBM) with hereditary inclusion body myopathies and sporadic IBM...
- Questions about dexamethasone use for the prevention of anti-SSA related congenital heart blockN Costedoat-Chalumeau
Centre Hospitalier, Universitaire Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 62:1010-2. 2003..Mothers with anti-SSA/Ro antibodies who have had a previous fetus with congenital heart block (CHB) have a risk of recurrence estimated to be up to 16%...
- Lytic bone lesions in lupus-associated myelofibrosisK Sacre
Department of Internal Medicine, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, APHP, Paris 7 University, Paris, France
Lupus 19:313-6. 2010..We describe a 44-year-old woman who suffered bone lytic lesions with extramedullary haematopoiesis in the setting of myelofibrosis associated with systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Infection after cyanoacrylate injection: a fatal complication in a patient with portal hypertension associated with common variable immunodeficiencyO Lidove
Faculté de Médecine René Diderot, Department of Internal Medicine, Bichat Hospital, Paris, France
Endoscopy 39:E180-1. 2007
- [Macrophage mediated myofasciites: a systemic disease or post-vaccinial tatoo?]T Papo
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, Paris
Rev Neurol (Paris) 163:981-4. 2007
- [Systemic granulomatosis--in perspective]T Papo
Rev Med Interne 29:3-4. 2008
- Clinical results of enzyme replacement therapy in Fabry disease: a comprehensive review of literatureO Lidove
Department of Internal Medicine, Faculte de Medecine Xavier Bichat, Bichat Hospital, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Int J Clin Pract 61:293-302. 2007..Large national and international outcomes databases will also be invaluable in evaluating treatment effects and safety...
- [Empirical treatment of granulomatous hepatitis of unknown origin: practice investigation in the French National Society of Internal Medicine]C Agard
Service de Medecine Interne, CHU Hotel Dieu, Place Alexis Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes Cedex 01, France
Rev Med Interne 27:276-84. 2006..If symptoms like prolonged fever are present, empirical treatment is discussed. The goal of this study is to describe the empirical treatment proposed in this situation by French specialists of internal medicine...
- [Interferon-alpha and auto-immunity]T Papo
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris, France
Rev Med Interne 23:501s-510s. 2002..To assess the role of endogenous interferon alpha (IFN) in auto-immune experimental models and human diseases, and to evaluate its iatrogenic potential as a therapeutic agent...
- [Systemic granulomatosis. Notes on perspective]T Papo
Service de Medecine Interne, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Rev Med Interne 26:S11. 2005
- Typical and atypical Cogan's syndrome: 32 cases and review of the literatureA Grasland
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Louis Mourier, 178 rue des Renouillers, 92700 Colombes, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:1007-15. 2004....
- [A patient with adrenal insufficiency and morphea]O Lidove
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris 18, France
Rev Med Interne 25:601-2. 2004
- [Severe visual loss due to retinal artery occlusion associated with Susac's syndrome: a case report]B Bodaghi
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, Paris
Rev Neurol (Paris) 161:1221-4. 2005..Susac's syndrome consists of the clinical triad of cerebral microangiopathy, branch retinal artery occlusions, and hearing loss. The pathogenesis of the disease remains unknown. The severity of retinal vasculopathy remains variable...
- Validation of French version of the Scleroderma Health Assessment Questionnaire (SSc HAQ)C Georges
AP HP, Internal Medicine, Saint Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Clin Rheumatol 24:3-10. 2005..In addition, we suggest the use of a new outcome measure, the SSc HAQ score, to assess this systemic disease more accurately...
- AL cardiac amyloidosis and arterial thromboembolic eventsP Hausfater
Emergency Department, Pitie Salpetriere University Hospital Centre, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Scand J Rheumatol 34:315-9. 2005..To study the prevalence and characteristics of arterial thromboembolic events (ATEE) in the course of AL amyloidosis...
- [Macrophagic myofasciitis: a new disease's paradigm?]T Papo
Rev Med Interne 26:175-8. 2005
- A novel missense mutation (C30S) in the gene encoding tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 linked to autosomal-dominant recurrent fever with localized myositis in a French familyC Dode
Universite Paris V, Institut Cochin de Genetique Moleculaire, and Hôpital Cochin, France
Arthritis Rheum 43:1535-42. 2000....
- [Could aspecific symptoms be related to Borrelia infection?]T Papo
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Med Mal Infect 37:507-10. 2007....
- Failure of anti-TNF therapy in TNF Receptor 1-Associated Periodic Syndrome (TRAPS)S Jacobelli
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:1211-2. 2007
- Subacute bacterial endocarditis presenting as polymyalgia rheumatica or giant cell arteritisC Auzary
Department of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier Moulins Yzeure, Moulins, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 24:S38-40. 2006..To report on several patients with subacute bacterial endocarditis who were initially presumed, incorrectly, to have polymyalgia rheumatica or giant cell arteritis...
- [Iatrogenic central serous chorioretinopathy during glucocorticoid therapy for temporal arteritis]O Steichen
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75722 Paris cedex 18, France
Rev Med Interne 27:702-5. 2006..Visual complications of temporal arteritis are frequent and serious. Their risk prompts glucocorticoid therapy, but this treatment may also cause ophthalmologic troubles...