- Liver tumours in patients with Fanconi anaemia: a report of three casesViolaine Ozenne
Department of Hepatology, Hopital Beaujon, APHP, Clichy, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 20:1036-9. 2008..With prolongation of survival, continued development of liver tumours can be expected. Routine detection should therefore be considered in these patients as curative resection can be performed...
- Tolerance and outcome of patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenibViolaine Ozenne
Departments of Hepatology, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, AP HP, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 22:1106-10. 2010..The aims of this study were (i) to evaluate the tolerance and survival of sorafenib-treated patients, in a nonselected population, especially in Child-Pugh B patients; and (ii) to identify potential prognostic factors of survival...
- Suspected interaction between sorafenib and HAART in an HIV-1 infected patient: a case reportViolaine Ozenne
Service d Hepatologie, Hopital Beaujon, APHP, Clichy, France
Hepatogastroenterology 58:161-2. 2011..Interactions between sorafenib and highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) have not been studied yet. We report a case of serious adverse effects in anHIV-1 patient co-infected with HBV...
- Prospective evaluation of the management of hepatocellular carcinoma in the elderlyViolaine Ozenne
Department of Hepatology, Hopital Beaujon, AP HP, Clichy, France
Dig Liver Dis 43:1001-5. 2011..Previous studies suggested that ageing does not adversely impact survival but they have the drawback of being retrospective and spanning a prolonged period of time...
- Accuracy and disagreement of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging for the diagnosis of small hepatocellular carcinoma and dysplastic nodules: role of biopsyThomas Sersté
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, APHP Service d Hépatologie, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Hepatology 55:800-6. 2012..There was a disagreement regarding imaging findings between CT and MRI in 21 of 74 (28%) patients and no washout on both examinations in 23 of 74 patients (31%). In these 44 patients, liver biopsy provided an initial accurate diagnosis...
- Levels and initial course of serum alanine aminotransferase can predict outcome of patients with Budd-Chiari syndromePierre Emmanuel Rautou
Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Service d Hepatologie, Hopital Beaujon, AP HP, Clichy, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 7:1230-5. 2009..An increased level of serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT) is an objective marker for acute liver injury. We analyzed the significance of changes in ALT levels in Budd-Chiari syndrome patients...