Jean Luc Meynard
- Impact of reduced dosing of lopinavir/ritonavir in virologically controlled HIV-infected patients: the Kaledose trialJean Luc Meynard
Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:125-8. 2010..It is debated whether a risk of protease inhibitor mutation selection in proviral DNA exists during intermittent HIV-1 viraemia thereby impacting long-term virological control...
- Influence of liver fibrosis stage on plasma levels of efavirenz in HIV-infected patients with chronic hepatitis B or CJean Luc Meynard
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 63:579-84. 2009..However, data evaluating the impact of liver fibrosis stages on the plasma efavirenz level are lacking...
- Impact of highly active antiretroviral therapy on the occurrence of bacteraemia in HIV-infected patients and their epidemiologic characteristicsJ L Meynard
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Antoine, INSERM U 444, Faculte de Medecine Saint Antoine, and Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
HIV Med 4:127-32. 2003..2. to identify risk factors for bacteraemia in this setting...
- Phenotypic or genotypic resistance testing for choosing antiretroviral therapy after treatment failure: a randomized trialJean Luc Meynard
INSERM SC4, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
AIDS 16:727-36. 2002..To assess the respective value of phenotype versus genotype versus standard of care for choosing antiretroviral therapy in patients failing protease inhibitor-containing regimens...
- Predictors of the virological response to a change in the antiretroviral treatment regimen in HIV-1-infected patients enrolled in a randomized trial comparing genotyping, phenotyping and standard of care (Narval trial, ANRS 088)Muriel Vray
INSERM EMI 0214, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 8:427-34. 2003..To identify predictors of the virological response to antiretroviral therapy in patients in whom initial therapy has failed...
- Risk factors for CD4 lymphopenia in patients treated with a tenofovir/didanosine high dose-containing highly active antiretroviral therapy regimenKarine Lacombe
Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Antoine, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Paris F 75012, France
AIDS 19:1107-8. 2005..Cox analysis showed that the CD4 cell decrease was associated with a duration of treatment by didanosine of more than 853 days and a didanosine dose of more than 5.50 mg/kg...
- Clinically relevant interpretation of genotype for resistance to abacavirFrancoise Brun-Vezinet
Department of Virology, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 17:1795-802. 2003..To develop a stepwise methodology for the development and validation of clinically relevant genotypic score for resistance to antiretroviral drugs and to apply this approach to the genotypic resistance to abacavir...
- Liver fibrosis changes in HIV-HBV-coinfected patients: clinical, biochemical and histological effect of long-term tenofovir disoproxil fumarate useAnders Boyd
INSERM UMR S707, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 15:963-74. 2010..The effect of TDF on liver fibrosis in 148 HIV-HBV-coinfected patients was prospectively evaluated using Fibrometer∆ scores and liver biopsies in a subset of patients...
- Plasma HIV-RNA is the key determinant of long-term antibody persistence after Yellow fever immunization in a cohort of 364 HIV-infected patientsJerome Pacanowski
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 59:360-7. 2012..In HIV-infected patients, data on immunogenicity of Yellow fever immunization are scarce, and there is conflicting evidence of the influence of CD4 T-cell count and plasma HIV RNA on neutralizing antibody titer (NT) after vaccine injection...
- Low frequency of intermittent HIV-1 semen excretion in patients treated with darunavir-ritonavir at 600/100 milligrams twice a day plus two nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors or monotherapySidonie Lambert-Niclot
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:4910-3. 2010..The median darunavir seminal plasma concentration was close to the blood plasma free fraction, demonstrating a good penetration of darunavir into the male genital tract...
- Boosted protease inhibitor monotherapy as a maintenance strategy: an observational studyMarguerite Guiguet
INSERM, U, Paris, France
AIDS 26:2345-50. 2012..We aimed to determine the effectiveness of boosted protease inhibitor monotherapy (BPIMT) initiated as a maintenance strategy in routine care and identify predictive factors of failure...
- Sustained increase of HDL cholesterol over a 72-week period in HIV-infected patients exposed to an antiretroviral regimen including lopinavir/ritonavirJean Luc Meynard
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic) 7:311-6. 2008..This increase was positively correlated with the exposure to lopinavir/ritonavir during the first 24 weeks...
- High variability of plasma drug concentrations in dual protease inhibitor regimensJean Baptiste Guiard-Schmid
Department of Clinical Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Tenon Hospital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 47:986-90. 2003....
- Role of the envelope genetic context in the development of enfuvirtide resistance in human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected patientsBeatrice Labrosse
INSERM U552, Unité de Recherche Antivirale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
J Virol 80:8807-19. 2006..Thus, the envelope genetic context appears to play a critical role in the selection of HR1 mutations and the expression of ENF resistance, thereby conditioning the evolution of HIV-1 under fusion inhibitor selective pressure...
- Risk factors for 'unmasking immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome' presentation of tuberculosis following combination antiretroviral therapy initiation in HIV-infected patientsNadia Valin
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
AIDS 24:1519-25. 2010....
- Association of residual plasma viremia and intima-media thickness in antiretroviral-treated patients with controlled human immunodeficiency virus infectionAnders Boyd
INSERM UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 9:e113876. 2014..While residual plasma viremia is commonly observed in HIV-infected patients undergoing antiretroviral treatment (ART), little is known about its subclinical consequences...
- Lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy versus current treatment continuation for maintenance therapy of HIV-1 infection: the KALESOLO trialJean Luc Meynard
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Saint Antoine, Faculte de Medecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:2436-44. 2010..We evaluated a monotherapy maintenance regimen with lopinavir/ritonavir versus continuing current combined antiretroviral treatment (cART) in HIV patients with suppressed plasma HIV-1 RNA...
- Increased carotid intima-media thickness is not associated with T-cell activation nor with cytomegalovirus in HIV-infected never-smoker patientsTiphaine Goulenok
aINSERM U1135, UPMC UMRS CR7, Infections and Immunity, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Hôpital Pitié Salpétrière bINSERM, UMR_S1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique cAP HP Department of Cardiology, Hôpital Saint Antoine dUPMC University Paris 06 eINSERM UMR_S938 fAP HP Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France gDepartment of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, USA hINSERM U1153, Centre de recherche Epidémiologies et Biostatistique iEcole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique jAP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire et Tissulaire, Paris, France
AIDS 29:287-93. 2015..Our aim is to evaluate the impact of these atherogenic markers in HIV-infected patients who never smoked...
- Non-O:1 and non-O:139 Vibrio cholerae septicemia and pyomyositis in an immunodeficient traveler returning from TunisiaCarine Couzigou
Unit of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine, Faculte de Medecine Paris XII, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Paul Brousse, 12 avenue PV Couturier, 94804 Villejuif, France
Travel Med Infect Dis 5:44-6. 2007
- Reactive haemophagocytic syndrome in 58 HIV-1-infected patients: clinical features, underlying diseases and prognosisLaurence Fardet
Hopital Saint Antoine, France
AIDS 24:1299-306. 2010..To describe features of reactive haemophagocytic syndrome (RHS) in HIV-1-infected adult patients. To compare characteristics of patients with malignancy-associated RHS and infection-associated RHS...
- Switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir in virologically suppressed multidrug-resistant HIV-1-infected patients: a randomized open-label trialNathalie de Castro
Department of Infectious Diseases, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Saint Louis Hospital and University of Paris VII Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 49:1259-67. 2009..We conducted a prospective, randomized, open-label trial to compare the antiviral efficacy and safety of a switch to raltegravir with the efficacy and safety of continuing enfuvirtide...
- Is Impact of Statin Therapy on All-Cause Mortality Different in HIV-Infected Individuals Compared to General Population? Results from the FHDH-ANRS CO4 CohortSylvie Lang
Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Univ Paris 06, INSERM, Institut Pierre Louis d épidémiologie et de Santé Publique IPLESP UMRS 1136, F75013, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0133358. 2015..86 (95%CI 0.79-0.94) for primary prevention. Reported values in HIV-infected individuals have been discordant. We assessed the impact of statin-based primary prevention on all-cause mortality among HIV-infected individuals...
- Cellular CD4 T cell responses to the diphtheria-derived carrier protein of conjugated pneumococcal vaccine and antibody response to pneumococcal vaccination in HIV-infected adultsClaire Rabian
Laboratoire d Immunologie et d Histocompatibilité, St Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 50:1174-83. 2010..CD4 T cell responses specific to the diphtheria-derived carrier protein CRM(197) were evaluated...
- Clostridium difficile associated reactive arthritis: Case report and literature reviewPaul Legendre
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, APHP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Anaerobe 38:76-80. 2016..Extra-gastro-intestinal tract manifestations associated with Clostridium difficile infection (CDI), including reactive arthritis (ReA), are uncommon...
- Fanconi syndrome and renal failure induced by tenofovir: a first case reportDavid Verhelst
Department of Nephrology, Hopital Tenon AP HP, Paris, France
Am J Kidney Dis 40:1331-3. 2002....
- Later cART initiation in migrant men from sub-Saharan Africa without advanced HIV disease in FranceLaure Amélie de Monteynard
Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Universite Paris 06, UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France INSERM, UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0118492. 2015..To compare the time from entry into care for HIV infection until combination antiretroviral therapy (cART) initiation between migrants and non migrants in France, excluding late access to care...
- Infection duration and inflammatory imbalance are associated with atherosclerotic risk in HIV-infected never-smokers independent of antiretroviral therapyMoise Desvarieux
aDepartment of Epidemiology, Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, New York, USA bInserm U 738 and École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique cAP HP Department of Cardiology, Hopital Saint Antoine, F 75012, Paris, France dUPMC Univ Paris 06, Paris F75012 eAPHP Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Hôpital Saint Antoine fAPHP Hôpital Tenon, Service de Biochimie et Hormonologie, Paris F75020 gInserm UMR_S938, Paris F 75012 hInserm U970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, and Paris Descartes University iAP HP Centre d Investigation Clinique Paris EST 9304, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France jDepartment of Medicine, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK kInserm UMR S707, Paris, France
AIDS 27:2603-14. 2013....
- Campylobacter bacteremia: clinical features and factors associated with fatal outcomeJerome Pacanowski
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 47:790-6. 2008..Campylobacter bacteremia is uncommon. The influence of underlying conditions and of the impact of antibiotics on infection outcome are not known...
- Urolithiasis in HIV-positive patients treated with atazanavirCarine Couzigou
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, AP HP, Hopital Paul Brousse, Villejuif, France
Clin Infect Dis 45:e105-8. 2007..Patients with low water intake, high urinary pH, and a prior history of urinary stones may have a higher risk of atazanavir-associated urine crystallization...
- [Early diagnosis and prevention of comorbidities among HIV-infected patients: the Orchestra Saint-Antoine Program]L Fonquernie
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Antoine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, APHP, 184, 75012 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 37:S229-36. 2007..The Saint-Antoine Orchestra Program aims at improving the clinical management of HIV-infected patients through access to care, prevention and early diagnosis of comorbidities...
- [The use of microbiological tools for the diagnosis of nosocomial pulmonary infections]C Deschamps
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris
Presse Med 33:1505-10. 2004..To assess the use of microbiological examinations, notably serology, in the etiological diagnosis of pulmonary diseases in a department of infectious diseases...
- Human immunodeficiency virus-associated thrombotic microangiopathies: clinical characteristics and outcome according to ADAMTS13 activityS Malak
Service d Hématologie et de Thérapie Cellulaire, AP HP, Hôpital Saint Antoine and UPMC Université Paris 06, Paris, France
Scand J Immunol 68:337-44. 2008..04). In conclusion, HIV-associated TMA with severe ADAMTS13 deficiency have less AIDS-related complications and a higher CD4(+) T cell count. TMA prognosis is better and comparable to this of idiopathic forms...