Genomes and Genes
Otto Wilhelm Merten
- Current issues in adeno-associated viral vector productionO W Merten
Genethon, 1 bis, rue de l Internationale, Evry, France
Gene Ther 12:S51-61. 2005....
- Advances in cell culture: anchorage dependenceOtto Wilhelm Merten
R and D, Genethon, 1, rue de l Internationale, 91000 Evry, France
Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 370:20140040. 2015..This article gives an overview on critical issues common to all cell culture systems for adherent cells as well as specifics for different types of stem cells in view of small- and large-scale cell expansion and production processes...
- Large-scale manufacture and characterization of a lentiviral vector produced for clinical ex vivo gene therapy applicationOtto Wilhelm Merten
Genethon, F 91002 Evry, France
Hum Gene Ther 22:343-56. 2011..Results obtained with the WAS vector provide the initial manufacturing and quality control benchmarking that should be helpful to further development and clinical applications...
- Virus contaminations of cell cultures - A biotechnological viewO W Merten
Genethon III, Evry Cedex, France E mail
Cytotechnology 39:91-116. 2002..In addition, ways to prevent viral contaminations as well as measures undertaken to avoid and assess risks for viral contaminations as performed in the biotech industry are briefly described...
- Comparison of different bioreactor systems for the production of high titer retroviral vectorsO W Merten
Genethon III, CNRS URA 1923, 1, rue de l Internationale, F 91002 Evry, France
Biotechnol Prog 17:326-35. 2001....
- Development of serum-free media for cell growth and production of viruses/viral vaccines--safety issues of animal products used in serum-free mediaO W Merten
Genethon III, Evry, France
Dev Biol (Basel) 111:233-57. 2002....
- State-of-the-art of the production of retroviral vectorsO W Merten
Genethon, 1bis rue de l Internationale, BP 60, F 91002 Evry Cedex, France
J Gene Med 6:S105-24. 2004..The overall optimization of the cultivation and production parameters will have a significant impact on the use of retroviral vectors for gene therapy purposes...
- Host cells and cell bankingGlyn N Stacey
Genethon, Evry, France
Methods Mol Biol 737:45-88. 2011....
- Latest developments in the large-scale production of adeno-associated virus vectors in insect cells toward the treatment of neuromuscular diseasesLionel Galibert
Genethon, Laboratory for Applied Vectorology and Innovation, 1 rue de l Internationale, BP60, F 91002 Evry Cedex 2, France
J Invertebr Pathol 107:S80-93. 2011....
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of lentiviral vectors using 2-DEJérome Denard
Genethon, 91002 Evry, France
Proteomics 9:3666-76. 2009..This study defines for the first time, the protein stoichiometry of infectious HIV-1-derived LV particles...
- Adeno-associated virusesMauro Mezzina
Genethon, Evry, France
Methods Mol Biol 737:211-34. 2011..In Chapter 10, the reader will find a large-scale production method based on the use of the insect cell/baculovirus system...
- Large-scale production means for the manufacturing of lentiviral vectorsM Schweizer
Paul Ehrlich Institut, Division of Medical Biotechnology, Paul Ehrlich Str 51 59, D 63225 Langen, Germany
Curr Gene Ther 10:474-86. 2010..Published large scale production and purification processes of lentiviral vectors and their process performances are compared...
- Retrovirus producer cell line metabolism: implications on viral productivityA S Coroadinha
IBET ITQB, Apartado 12, Oeiras 2781 901, Portugal
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 72:1125-35. 2006..The synthesis of fatty acids and phospholipids were enhanced in the fructose or mixed media and are possibly key parameters in retroviral vector production...
- Effect of medium sugar source on the production of retroviral vectors for gene therapyA S Coroadinha
IBET ITQB, Apartado 12, P 2781 901 Oeiras, Portugal
Biotechnol Bioeng 94:24-36. 2006..This resulted in a product quality with a superior ratio of infectious to total particles, thus reducing the most problematic contaminant in the production of retroviral vectors, non-infectious retroviral particles...
- Relationship between retroviral vector membrane and vector stabilityM Carmo
IBET ITQB, Oeiras, Portugal
J Gen Virol 87:1349-56. 2006....