- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (Forestier-Rotes-Querol disease): what's new?Bernard Mazieres
Universite Paul Sabatier, CHU de Toulouse, Toulouse, France Electronic address
Joint Bone Spine 80:466-70. 2013..Although this abnormality might contribute to the entheseal ossification, it has not been found consistently. ..
- Chondroitin sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee: a prospective, double blind, placebo controlled multicenter clinical studyB Mazieres
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
J Rheumatol 28:173-81. 2001....
- Adherence to, and results of, physical therapy programs in patients with hip or knee osteoarthritis. Development of French clinical practice guidelinesBernard Mazieres
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Larrey, 24, chemin de Pouvourville, TSA 30030, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Joint Bone Spine 75:589-96. 2008..To develop recommendations regarding adherence to physical therapy programs by patients with hip or knee osteoarthritis...
- Medicoeconomic evaluation of hyaluronic acid for knee osteoarthritis in everyday practice: the MESSAGE studyBernard Mazieres
Rheumatology Department, Rangueil Teaching Hospital, Toulouse, France
Joint Bone Spine 74:453-60. 2007..Our secondary objective was to evaluate treatment benefits in terms of pain, function, and quality of life...
- Effect of chondroitin sulphate in symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyBernard Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology, Rangueil University Hospital1, avenue Jean Poulhes, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Ann Rheum Dis 66:639-45. 2007..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of chondroitin sulphate (chondroitin sulphate) in knee osteoarthritis...
- Molecular markers of cartilage breakdown and synovitis at baseline as predictors of structural progression of hip osteoarthritis. The ECHODIAH CohortB Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology CHU Rangueil 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, Toulouse 31059, France
Ann Rheum Dis 65:354-9. 2006..To determine whether systemic markers of bone, cartilage, and synovium can predict structural progression of osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Topical ketoprofen patchBernard Mazieres
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Drugs R D 6:337-44. 2005..Thus, the topical ketoprofen patch appears to be a simple, effective and safe therapeutic option for the treatment of local painful inflammation...
- Topical ketoprofen patch in the treatment of tendinitis: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled studyBernard Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology, Rangueil University Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Rheumatol 32:1563-70. 2005..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of ketoprofen patch in the treatment of tendinitis...
- Topical ketoprofen patch (100 mg) for the treatment of ankle sprain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyBernard Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology, Rangueil University Hospital, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Am J Sports Med 33:515-23. 2005....
- Level of acceptability of EULAR recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis by practitioners in different European countriesB Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Rangueil, 1 avenue Jean Poulhes, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Ann Rheum Dis 64:1158-64. 2005..To evaluate the level of acceptability of the EULAR recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis (KOA) in practice...
- EULAR recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis. Report of a task force of the Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutic TrialsB Mazieres
Université Paul Sabatier et service de rhumatologie, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Joint Bone Spine 68:231-40. 2001..A task force for the EULAR standing committee for clinical trials determined the methodological and logistical approach required for the development of evidence-based guidelines for treatment of knee osteoarthirits (OA)...
- Stromelysin 1 (matrix metalloproteinase 3) and HLA-DRB1 gene polymorphisms: Association with severity and progression of rheumatoid arthritis in a prospective studyArnaud Constantin
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Rangueil, INSERM U558, and INSERM U395, Toulouse, France
Arthritis Rheum 46:1754-62. 2002....
- Randomised, controlled trial of avocado-soybean unsaponifiable (Piascledine) effect on structure modification in hip osteoarthritis: the ERADIAS studyEmmanuel Maheu
Rheumatology Department, AP HP, St Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 73:376-84. 2014..To assess the ability of avocado-soybean unsaponifiable-Expanscience (ASU-E) to slow radiographic progression in symptomatic hip osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor II gene polymorphism and severity of rheumatoid arthritisArnaud Constantin
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Rangueil, INSERM U558, and INSERM U563, Toulouse, France
Arthritis Rheum 50:742-7. 2004..The present study was undertaken to test the hypothesis that there is an association between this polymorphism and the severity of RA...
- Association between hip morphology and prevalence, clinical severity and progression of hip osteoarthritis over 3 years: The knee and hip osteoarthritis long-term assessment cohort resultsBenjamin Bouyer
EA 4360 Apemac, University Paris Descartes, University of Lorraine, 75013 Paris, France Biostatistics and Epidemiology Unit, Hotel Dieu, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 1, Place du Parvis Notre Dame, 75004 Paris, France
Joint Bone Spine 83:432-8. 2016..To assess the effects of variations in hip morphology on prevalence, clinical severity and progression of hip osteoarthritis...
- [Retrospective analysis of adverse effects of infliximab in a hospital rheumatology service]Cendrine Cabou
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, centre Midi Pyrénées de pharmacovigilance, de Pharmacoepidemiologie et d Informations sur le Medicament, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Faculte de Medecine, Toulouse, France
Therapie 58:457-62. 2003..4%. In conclusion, our data allowed a quantitative and qualitative assessment of infliximab-induced ADRs. Further studies are required in order to improve knowledge regarding ADRs induced by long-term treatment with infliximab...
- Can ischemic hip disease cause rapidly destructive hip osteoarthritis? A case reportMichel Laroche
Rheumatology Department, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Joint Bone Spine 69:76-80. 2002..This case corroborates the hypotheses put forward by Lequesne that some cases of rapidly destructive hip osteoarthritis may be ascribable to ischemia...
- Chondroitin sulfate in the management of hip and knee osteoarthritis: an overviewGéraldine Bana
Paul Sabatier University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Toulouse, France
Adv Pharmacol 53:507-22. 2006
- Remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis pitting oedema after BCG instillationSoumaya El Mahou
Hopital de Rangueil, 1, 1 avenue Poulhes, 31059, Toulouse, France
Clin Rheumatol 25:566-7. 2006..We described the second case of RS3PE following intravesical BCG instillation of bladder carcinoma...
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha and adalimumab differentially regulate CD36 expression in human monocytesJean Frederic Boyer
EA2405, Universite Paul Sabatier, IFR31, BP84225, 31432 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Arthritis Res Ther 9:R22. 2007..Further studies are needed to investigate the clinical implications of these results in accelerated atherosclerosis observed in rheumatoid arthritis...
- Systemic vasculitis revealing a benign tumor: a paraneoplastic syndrome?Marie Anne Plaut
Rheumatology Department, Rangueil Teaching Hospital, 1, avenue Jean Poulhe, 31059 Toulouse, France
Joint Bone Spine 73:462-4. 2006..The symptoms resolved fully after tumor excision, supporting a diagnosis of paraneoplastic syndrome...
- Reproducibility and sensitivity to change of various methods to measure joint space width in osteoarthritis of the hip: a double reading of three different radiographic views taken with a three-year intervalEmmanuel Maheu
Service de Rhumatologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R1375-85. 2005..6 or greater for assessing JSN over three years. Selecting a single reader was the most accurate method, with 0.3 mm precision. Using this cutoff, 50% of patients were classified as 'progressors'...
- The therapeutic approach to osteoarthritisBernard Mazieres
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Aging Clin Exp Res 15:405-12. 2003..In other words, the treatment of OA requires an overall approach, associating pharmacological and non-pharmacological modalities...
- Rituximab treatment for spondyloarthritis. A nationwide series: data from the AIR registry of the French Society of RheumatologyDaniel Wendling
Department of Rheumatology, CHU de Besancon, and EA 4266, Universite de Franche Comte, Besançon Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 39:2327-31. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy and safety of rituximab (RTX) in several subsets of spondyloarthritis (SpA) using the data of the AIR (Autoimmunity and Rituximab) registry...
- Collagenase-1 (MMP-1) and HLA-DRB1 gene polymorphisms in rheumatoid arthritis: a prospective longitudinal studyArnaud Constantin
Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, CHU Rangueil, France
J Rheumatol 29:15-20. 2002..We investigated the association between a biallelic polymorphism in the MMP-1 gene promoter and the susceptibility to, and severity of, RA. We also investigated the association between HLA-DRB1 gene polymorphism and severity of RA...
- Femoro-tibial knee osteoarthritis: One or two X-rays? Results from a population-based studyChristian Hubert Roux
Rheumatology Department, LAHMESS Laboratory EA 6309, University Sophia Antipolis, Hopital l Archet 1, CHU de Nice, 262, avenue Saint Antoine de Ginestière, 06202 Nice, France Electronic address
Joint Bone Spine 83:37-42. 2016..Our objective was to compare the use of both anteroposterior (AP) extended-knee X-ray and semi-flexed X-ray (current gold standard) versus the use of semi-flexed X-ray alone to detect femoro-tibial osteoarthritis (OA)...