- Familial melanoma: clinical factors associated with germline CDKN2A mutations according to the number of patients affected by melanoma in a familyEve Maubec
INSERM Institut National de Santé et de Recherche Médicale, Genetic Variation and Human Diseases Unit U946, Paris, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 67:1257-64. 2012..However, in families with 2 patients with CM, which represent the majority of familial melanoma, these factors have been rarely studied...
- Mixed nonseminomatous germ cell tumor presenting as a subcutaneous tissue massEve Maubec
Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 28:523-5. 2006..They mainly consist of mature teratomas in children. Only 2 cases have been reported in adults...
- F-18 fluorodeoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography scan in the initial evaluation of patients with a primary melanoma thicker than 4 mmEve Maubec
Department of Dermatology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif Cedex, France
Melanoma Res 17:147-54. 2007..Sentinel lymph node biopsy remains the technique of choice for the most accurate initial staging...
- Phase II study of cetuximab as first-line single-drug therapy in patients with unresectable squamous cell carcinoma of the skinEve Maubec
Hopital Bichat, Service de Dermatologie, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, cedex 75877, France
J Clin Oncol 29:3419-26. 2011..To evaluate the efficacy and safety of cetuximab, a monoclonal antibody that inhibits the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), as a first-line monotherapy in patients with unresectable squamous cell carcinoma of the skin (SCCS)...
- Characteristics of the coexistence of melanoma and renal cell carcinomaEve Maubec
National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Paris, France
Cancer 116:5716-24. 2010..The objective of the current study was to analyze a series of 42 patients with both MM and RCC to identify clinical and pathologic features as well as risk factors of this association...
- Pregnancy promotes melanoma metastasis through enhanced lymphangiogenesisKiarash Khosrotehrani
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, University Paris 06, Paris, France
Am J Pathol 178:1870-80. 2011..In conclusion, pregnancy results in increased lymphangiogenesis and subsequent metastasis. Caution should be applied in the management of patients with advanced-stage melanoma during gestation...
- Mature cytotoxic CD56(bright)/CD16(+) natural killer cells can infiltrate lymph nodes adjacent to metastatic melanomaMeriem Messaoudene
Authors Affiliations Inserm U1016, CNRS UMR 8104, Institut Cochin APHP, Department of Dermatology, Hospital Cochin, University Paris Descartes APHP, Department of Dermatology APHP, Department of Surgery, Hospital Bichat, University Paris Diderot Surgery Department, Institut Curie, rue d Ulm Paris Hospital Foch, Suresnes Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, 15 rue de l école de médecine and INSERM U1015 INSERM, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, Paris, France
Cancer Res 74:81-92. 2014..Taken together, the results offer evidence that adjuvant immunotherapy that targets NK cells in M-LN for activation may improve treatment of patients with sentinel lymph node-positive melanoma...
- A comprehensive genome-wide analysis of melanoma Breslow thickness identifies interaction between CDC42 and SCIN genetic variantsAmaury Vaysse
INSERM, Genetic Variation and Human Diseases Unit, UMR 946, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 139:2012-20. 2016..This interaction has important biological relevance since CDC42 and SCIN proteins have opposite effects in actin cytoskeleton organization and dynamics, a key mechanism underlying melanoma cell migration and invasion. ..
- Progressive upregulation of PD-1 in primary and metastatic melanomas associated with blunted TCR signaling in infiltrating T lymphocytesMaxime Chapon
Institut Cochin, INSERM, U1016, Paris, France
J Invest Dermatol 131:1300-7. 2011....
- Characterization of the Microenvironment in Positive and Negative Sentinel Lymph Nodes from Melanoma PatientsMeriem Messaoudene
INSERMU1160, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0133363. 2015..The numbers of NK, GrzB+ or CD8+ T cells had no significant impact on overall survival. However, we found that the 5 year-relapse rate was higher in SLN with higher numbers of NK cells. ..
- Distinct merkel cell polyomavirus molecular features in tumour and non tumour specimens from patients with merkel cell carcinomaHélène C Laude
Universite Paris Descartes, EA1833, Paris, France
PLoS Pathog 6:e1001076. 2010..We conclude that MCPyV molecular features in primary MCC tumour and PBMC may help to predict the course of the disease...
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy or nodal observation in melanoma: a prospective study of patient choicesFlorent Grange
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Reims, France
Dermatol Surg 37:199-206. 2011..There is no consensus regarding the therapeutic utility of sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) versus that of nodal observation (NO) in melanoma...
- Fetal microchimeric cells participate in tumour angiogenesis in melanomas occurring during pregnancySau Nguyen Huu
Laboratoire de Physiopathologie du Developpement, Universite Pierre et Marie Currie University of Paris 06, EA4053, Paris, France
Am J Pathol 174:630-7. 2009..Further studies are needed to assess whether the fetal contribution to lymphangiogenesis may alter the prognosis of the maternal tumor...
- Immunohistochemical analysis of EGFR and HER-2 in patients with metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the skinEve Maubec
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Anticancer Res 25:1205-10. 2005..Overexpression of EGFR and of HER-2 proteins has been reported. The purpose of this study was to investigate the expression of EGFR and HER-2 in a series of metastatic SCC of the skin...
- Imatinib mesylate as a preoperative therapy in dermatofibrosarcoma: results of a multicenter phase II study on 25 patientsDelphine Kerob
AP HP Department of Dermatology, Hopital Saint Louis, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Clin Cancer Res 16:3288-95. 2010..The secondary aims were to determine tolerance, objective response from imaging results (ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging), and pathologic responses observed in sequential tissue specimens...
- Re-Epithelialization of Pathological Cutaneous Wounds Is Improved by Local Mineralocorticoid Receptor AntagonismVan Tuan Nguyen
Laboratory of Progenitors and Endothelial Cells During and After Pregnancy, INSERM, UMR 938, Centre de Recherche St Antoine, Paris, France Faculty of Medecine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris Sorbonne, Paris, France Department of Basic Science, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, Thainguyen, Vietnam
J Invest Dermatol 136:2080-9. 2016..In conclusion, we propose repositioning MRA for cutaneous application to improve delayed wound closure occurring in pathology. ..
- Sézary syndrome without erythrodermaAurélia Henn
Assistance publique des Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Dermatology Department, Paris, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 72:1003-9.e1. 2015..Sézary syndrome is a cutaneous T-cell lymphoma characterized by erythroderma and leukemic involvement...
- Clinical activity of lenalidomide in visceral human immunodeficiency virus-related Kaposi sarcomaMaud Steff
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Bichat, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France2Université Paris Diderot Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
JAMA Dermatol 149:1319-22. 2013..This engenders interest in evaluating thalidomide analogues such as lenalidomide with better toxicity profiles. To our knowledge, we describe for the first time a patient with visceral KS successfully treated with lenalidomide...
- Phenotypic and functional characteristics of blood natural killer cells from melanoma patients at different clinical stagesGiulia Fregni
Cochin Institute, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U1016, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unite Mixte de Recherche 8104, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e76928. 2013..Finally, we showed that NK cells infiltrated primary melanomas and displayed a predominant peritumoral distribution. These results are new arguments for the development of NK-based therapies in melanoma patients. ..
- Metformin monotherapy in melanoma: A pilot, open-label, prospective and multicentric study indicates no benefitHenri Montaudié
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Nice, France
Pigment Cell Melanoma Res . 2017..The oral anti-diabetic drug metformin belongs to the family of biguanides and it is the most widely used antidiabetic drug in the world. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved...
- Ipilimumab reshapes T cell memory subsets in melanoma patients with clinical responseJoana Félix
INSERM, UMR 1160, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Oncoimmunology 5:1136045. 2016..However, immunotherapy is frequently associated with delayed and heterogeneous clinical responses and it is important to identify prognostic immunological correlates of clinical endpoints...
- Topical Mineralocorticoid Receptor Blockade Limits Glucocorticoid-Induced Epidermal Atrophy in Human SkinEve Maubec
1 Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Departement de Dermatologie, Paris, France 2 Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Invest Dermatol 135:1781-9. 2015..Altogether, these findings identify MR as a factor regulating epidermal homeostasis and suggest that topical MR blockade could limit glucocorticoid-induced epidermal atrophy. ..
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type: clinicopathologic features and prognostic analysis in 60 casesFlorent Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, Reims 51100, France
Arch Dermatol 143:1144-50. 2007....
- The contribution of large genomic deletions at the CDKN2A locus to the burden of familial melanomaF Lesueur
Groupe Mélanome, Institut Gustave Roussy, FRE2939 CNRS Université Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 99:364-70. 2008..1% of total mutations in this series (1 of 48), confirming that they explain a very small proportion of CMM susceptibility. In addition, we excluded a new gene on 9p21, KLHL9, as being a major CMM gene...
- Relevance of serum biomarkers associated with melanoma during follow-up of anti-CTLA-4 immunotherapyJoana Félix
Inserm UMR 1160, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Int Immunopharmacol 40:466-473. 2016..In addition, higher sMICA serum levels at baseline were associated with less frequency of irAEs...
- Integrated pathway and epistasis analysis reveals interactive effect of genetic variants at TERF1 and AFAP1L2 loci on melanoma riskMyriam Brossard
INSERM, UMR 946, Genetic Variation and Human Diseases Unit, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 137:1901-9. 2015..This finding brings a novel piece of evidence for the emerging role of telomere dysfunction into melanoma development. ..
- Minocycline-induced DRESS: evidence for accumulation of the culprit drugEve Maubec
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Dermatology 216:200-4. 2008..Minocycline-induced drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) may have a prolonged course, especially in African and African-American patients...
- Early T cell signalling is reversibly altered in PD-1+ T lymphocytes infiltrating human tumorsShu Fang Wang
INSERM, U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e17621. 2011..This work highlights some of the molecular modifications contributing to functional defects of human TIL...
- The mineralocorticoid receptor as a novel player in skin biology: beyond the renal horizon?Nicolette Farman
INSERM U 872, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Exp Dermatol 19:100-7. 2010..Because its activating ligand also includes glucocorticoids, that are widely used in dermatology, we propose that the MR may be also involved in the side-effects of corticoids, opening novel options for therapeutical intervention...