- Improved protection against simian immunodeficiency virus mucosal challenge in macaques primed with a DNA vaccine and boosted with the recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara and recombinant Semliki Forest virusFrédéric Martinon
CEA, Service d Immuno Virologie, DSV, iMETI, 18 route du Panorama, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Vaccine 26:532-45. 2008..These results highlight the power of live attenuated virus vectors for vaccination strategies...
- Persistent immune responses induced by a human immunodeficiency virus DNA vaccine delivered in association with electroporation in the skin of nonhuman primatesFrédéric Martinon
Division of ImmunoVirology, Life Sciences Program DSV, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, Atomic Energy Commission CEA, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Hum Gene Ther 20:1291-307. 2009..This strategy is an attractive approach for vaccination in humans because of its high efficacy and the possible use of newly developed devices for EP...
- Cynomolgus macaques immunized with two HIV-1 Tat stabilized proteins raise strong and long-lasting immune responses with a pattern of Th1/Th2 response differing from that in miceSabrina Turbant
CEA, DSV, iBiTec S, SPI, LIAS, Gif sur Yvette, F 91191 France
Vaccine 27:5349-56. 2009....
- Identification of skin immune cells in non-human primatesLucille Adam
CEA, Division of Immuno Virology, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies iMETI, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France UMR 1184, Universite Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France Inserm U1184, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
J Immunol Methods 426:42-9. 2015....
- Macrophage- and neutrophil-derived TNF-α instructs skin langerhans cells to prime antiviral immune responsesOlivier Epaulard
French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, Division of Immuno Virology, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, Infectious Diseases Models for Innovative Therapies Center, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France Unité Mixte de Recherche E1, Universite Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute, 94010 Creteil, France Infectious Diseases Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, 38043 Grenoble, France
J Immunol 193:2416-26. 2014..Understanding the importance of local immune networks will help us to design new and effective vaccines against microbial pathogens. ..
- HIV specific responses induced in nonhuman primates with ANRS HIV-Lipo-5 vaccine combined with rMVA-HIV prime or boost immunizationsNathalie Dereuddre-Bosquet
CEA, Division of Immuno Virology, IDMIT Center, iMETI DSV, Fontenay aux Roses, France UMR 1184, Universite Paris Sud 11, Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
Vaccine 33:2354-9. 2015..Our results provide a rationale for the use of a strategy involving HIV-Lipo-5 priming followed by rMVA-HIV booster immunization as a prophylactic or therapeutic vaccine approach against HIV infection and AIDS. ..
- Electroporation-mediated intradermal delivery of DNA vaccines in nonhuman primatesLucille Adam
Division of Immuno Virology, CEA, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies iMETI, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Methods Mol Biol 1121:309-13. 2014..Here we describe a method for the EP-mediated intradermal delivery of DNA vaccines in nonhuman primates, as a model for preclinical development of human vaccines, using noninvasive needleless electrodes. ..
- CD34-derived dendritic cells transfected ex vivo with HIV-Gag mRNA induce polyfunctional T-cell responses in nonhuman primatesGabrielle Romain
CEA, Division of Immuno Virology, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, DSV, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Eur J Immunol 42:2019-30. 2012..In high responding animals, the numbers of polyfunctional CD8(+) T cells increased with the number of booster injections. This DC-based vaccine strategy elicited immune responses relevant to the DC subsets generated in vitro...