- Differences between clinical trials and postmarketing useKarin Martin
Departement de Pharmacologie, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:86-92. 2004....
- Peripheral neuropathy associated with leflunomide: is there a risk patient profile?Karin Martin
Departement de Pharmacologie, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:74-8. 2007..i) To monitor the potential clinical neurotoxic symptoms in patients treated with leflunomide in daily practice and (ii) to describe the characteristics of patients presenting with this peripheral nervous system symptoms...
- Effectiveness and safety profile of leflunomide in rheumatoid arthritis: actual practice compared with clinical trialsK Martin
Department de Pharmacologie, INSERM U657, IFR 99, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 23:80-4. 2005..Three years after its launch, we sought to assess its prescription patterns in the real world of prescription and use, and to see if its efficacy and safety profiles observed during clinical trials were confirmed...
- [Increase in thyroid pathologies in France: myth or reality]Karin Martin-Latry
Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Departement de Pharmacologie, Bordeaux, France
Therapie 62:362-4. 2007
- Patterns of risperidone prescription: a utilization study in south-west FranceK Martin
Departement de Pharmacologie, IFR de Santé Publique, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 109:202-6. 2004..To describe the patterns of prescriptions associated with risperidone in naturalistic clinical practice...
- Potential impact of oral contraceptive choice on myocardial infarction mortality and deep vein thrombosisKarin Martin
Department of Pharmacology, Victor Segalen University, Bordeaux, France
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 31:37-9. 2005....
- NSAID use profiles derived from reimbursement data in FranceNicholas Moore
Departement de Pharmacologie, EA3676, IFR99, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France France
Therapie 59:541-6. 2004....
- Psychotropic drugs use and risk of heat-related hospitalisationKarin Martin-Latry
Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, France
Eur Psychiatry 22:335-8. 2007..To assess if use of psychotropic drugs is associated with an increased risk of admission for heat-related pathologies during a heat wave period...
- [Terminology used in publications of pharmacoepidemiological research in france using health insurance reimbursement databases: need for harmonisation]Karin Martin-Latry
Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Departement de Pharmacologie, Bordeaux, France Inserm U 657, Bordeaux, France
Therapie 65:379-85. 2010..We also propose to include in the keywords of an article the MeSH terms that are most appropriate to define these three concepts: Insurance, Health, Reimbursement and Databases, Factual...
- [Not Available]Helene Verdoux
Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France Inserm U 657, IFR99 de Santé publique, Bordeaux, France Electronic address
Therapie 61:17-22. 2006..Only findings obtained by such studies may allow risk management and elaboration of guidelines based upon factual data. ..
- [Pharmacoepidemiology of psychotropic medication: utilisation and impact in real-life conditions]Helene Verdoux
Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Therapie 61:17-22. 2006..Only findings obtained by such studies may allow risk management and elaboration of guidelines based upon factual data...
- An easy to use method to approximate Poisson confidence limitsBernard Begaud
Department de Pharmacologie, Universite Victor Segalen, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Epidemiol 20:213-6. 2005..It allows computation of Poisson confidence limits both for count or rates and proportions...
- [Utilization patterns of creams indicated in burns]Karin Martin
INSERM U657, Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, Departement de Pharmacologie, CHU Université Victor Segalen Bordeaux, France
Therapie 61:69-70. 2006
- Incidence of agranulocytosis in Southwest FranceHélène Théophile
Department de Pharmacologie, EA 3676, IFR 99, Universite Victor Segalen, CHU Pellegrin, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Epidemiol 19:563-5. 2004..Updated knowledge of background event rates is fundamental to risk assessment...
- Cytomegalovirus-induced gammadelta T cells associate with reduced cancer risk after kidney transplantationLionel Couzi
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unite Mixte de Recherche 5164, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 21:181-8. 2010..In summary, these results suggest a protective role of CMV exposure against cancer in kidney transplant recipients...
- Adherence to anti-inflammatory treatment for asthma in clinical practice in FrancePhilippe Latry
Echelon régional du service médical de l assurance maladie d Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France Inserm U 657, Bordeaux, France
Clin Ther 30:1058-68. 2008..This study evaluated adherence to anti-inflammatory controller medication for asthma in a French population...
- Does age increase the risk of adverse drug reactions?Bernard Begaud
Br J Clin Pharmacol 54:550-2. 2002
- Adolescents' experiences of childbirth: contrasts with adultsLisa Kane Low
Department of Obstetrics Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
J Midwifery Womens Health 48:192-8. 2003..The results provide an entrée into understanding unique characteristics of giving birth as an adolescent and potential roles health care providers can play to promote a positive experience...
- Rates of spontaneous reporting of adverse drug reactions in FranceBernard Begaud
JAMA 288:1588. 2002