- Stage I-IIE primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the testis: results of a prospective trial by the GOELAMS Study GroupClaude Linassier
Department of Medical Oncology, CHRU Bretonneau Tours, France
Clin Lymphoma 3:167-72. 2002..The improvement in prognosis seemed to be due in part to irradiation, including the pelvic and lomboaortic lymphatic areas, and in part to CNS prophylaxis...
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated sequentially with multiple VEGF receptor-targeted inhibitors--a case reportClaude Linassier
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Bretonneau, Centre Henry S Kaplan, Department for Oncology, 2 boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
Anticancer Res 32:697-700. 2012..This suggests that TKIs targeting VEGFR should be considered as individual drugs and not as a single class...
- Chemotherapy in hormone-sensitive metastatic prostate cancer: Evidences and uncertainties from the literatureGwenaelle Gravis
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232 Boulevard Sainte Marguerite, BP 156, 13273 Marseille, France
Cancer Treat Rev . 2016..Other trials are warranted to establish the role of docetaxel in earlier stages of the disease, the combination with the new hormonal therapies as well as the best management options after docetaxel...
- Multicenter randomized phase II study of two schedules of docetaxel, estramustine, and prednisone versus mitoxantrone plus prednisone in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancerStephane Oudard
Department of Medical Oncology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, 20 rue Leblanc, 75908, Paris Cedex 15, France
J Clin Oncol 23:3343-51. 2005..We conducted a randomized phase II study to evaluate prostate-specific antigen (PSA) response (primary end point) and safety of two docetaxel-estramustine-prednisone (DEP) regimens and mitoxantrone-prednisone (MP)...
- Topotecan in combination with radiotherapy in unresectable glioblastoma: a phase 2 studyThierry Lesimple
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Eugene Marquis, Rennes, France
J Neurooncol 93:253-60. 2009..However, while response and stabilization concerned one-third of the patients, the study did not show increased benefits in terms of survival in patients with unresectable GBM...