- Survey of anesthesia-related mortality in FranceAndré Lienhart
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Antoine, Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Universite Paris VI, Paris, France
Anesthesiology 105:1087-97. 2006..This study describes a nationwide survey that estimates the number and characteristics of anesthesia-related deaths for the year 1999...
- [Experts registered by the National Commission on Medical Accidents]A Lienhart
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 26:103-7. 2007
- Parietal analgesia decreases postoperative diaphragm dysfunction induced by abdominal surgery: a physiologic studyMarc Beaussier
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, St Antoine Hospital, APHP Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Reg Anesth Pain Med 34:393-7. 2009..The purpose of this physiologic study was to evaluate the effect of continuous preperitoneal wound infusion (CPWI) of ropivacaine on PODD after open colorectal surgery...
- Continuous preperitoneal infusion of ropivacaine provides effective analgesia and accelerates recovery after colorectal surgery: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyMarc Beaussier
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, St Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
Anesthesiology 107:461-8. 2007..The role of continuous preperitoneal infusion of ropivacaine for pain relief and postoperative recovery after open colorectal resections was evaluated in a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial...
- Desflurane improves the throughput of patients in the PACU. A cost-effectiveness comparison with isofluraneMarc Beaussier
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, St Antoine University Hospital, and the University Paris XIII, Paris, France
Can J Anaesth 49:339-46. 2002..Our objective was to develop a cost-effectiveness approach for the comparison of isoflurane (I) and desflurane (D)...
- Inguinal herniorrhaphy under monitored anesthesia care with ilioinguinal-iliohypogastric block: the impact of adding clonidine to ropivacaineMarc Beaussier
Département d Anesthésie Réanimation Hôpital St Antoine 184 rue du Fbg St Antoine, 75012 Paris France
Anesth Analg 101:1659-62. 2005....
- Postoperative analgesia and recovery course after major colorectal surgery in elderly patients: a randomized comparison between intrathecal morphine and intravenous PCA morphineMarc Beaussier
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Hospital St Antoine, APHP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
Reg Anesth Pain Med 31:531-8. 2006..The aim of this randomized, double-blinded study was to compare intrathecal morphine and intravenous PCA morphine for postoperative analgesia and recovery course after major colorectal surgery in elderly patients...
- Environmental and genetic factors associated with morphine response in the postoperative periodLaurent Coulbault
Pharmacology Department, Saint Antoine University of Medicine, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 79:316-24. 2006..The aim of this study was to investigate the respective influence of genetic and nongenetic factors on morphine dose requirements and adverse effects after colorectal surgery...
- Hospital audit of delayed transfusion after orthopaedic surgeryClément Dubost
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Bicetre, AP HP, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med 34:321-5. 2015....