- Contribution of different cortical areas in the temporal lobes to music processingC Liegeois-Chauvel
Clinique Neurologique, UPRES EA 2232CHR Ponchaillou, Rennes, France
Brain 121:1853-67. 1998..This study highlights the relevance of dissociating musical abilities into their most significant cognitive components in order to identify their separate cerebral locations...
- Specialization of left auditory cortex for speech perception in man depends on temporal codingC Liegeois-Chauvel
INSERM CJF 9706 Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie et Neuropsycologie, Marseille, France
Cereb Cortex 9:484-96. 1999..This coding, bilaterally localized in auditory cortex in animals, takes place specifically in the left HG in man. A defect of this mechanism could account for hearing discrimination impairments associated with language disorders...
- Identification reaction times of voiced/voiceless continua: a right-ear advantage for VOT values near the phonetic boundaryV Laguitton
INSERM E 9926, Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie et Neuropsychologie, Marseille, France
Brain Lang 75:153-62. 2000..These results are consistent with the recent hypothesis that the left hemisphere is superior in the processing of rapidly changing acoustical information...
- Neuromagnetic source localization of auditory evoked fields and intracerebral evoked potentials: a comparison of data in the same patientsB Godey
Laboratoire IDM, UPRES EA 3192, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Rennes I, CS 34317, avenue du Pr Leon Bernard, 35043 cedex, Rennes, France
Clin Neurophysiol 112:1850-9. 2001..Our aim was to evaluate the resolving power of a source localization method currently used in our laboratory, which is based on a recent spatio-temporal algorithm used in magneto-encephalography (MEG)...
- Contextual modulation of hippocampal activity during picture namingA Llorens
Aix Marseille Univ, INSERM, Institut des Neurosciences des Systèmes, Marseille, France Aix Marseille Univ, CNRS, UMR7290, LPC, Marseille, France
Brain Lang 159:92-101. 2016....
- Performance in recognition memory is correlated with entorhinal/perirhinal interictal metabolism in temporal lobe epilepsyE Guedj
Centre de Resonance Magnetique Biologique et Medicale, UMR CNRS 6612, Marseille, France
Epilepsy Behav 19:612-7. 2010....