Genomes and Genes
- Accelerating clinical development of HIV vaccine strategies: methodological challenges and considerations in constructing an optimised multi-arm phase I/II trial designLaura Richert
Universite Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, F 33000, France
Trials 15:68. 2014..We propose a randomised multi-arm phase I/II design for early stage development of several vaccine strategies, aiming at rapidly discarding those that are unsafe or non-immunogenic...
- Effects of recombinant human interleukin 7 on T-cell recovery and thymic output in HIV-infected patients receiving antiretroviral therapy: results of a phase I/IIa randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter studyY Levy
INSERM, U955, France
Clin Infect Dis 55:291-300. 2012..The immune deficiency of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection is not fully corrected with ARV therapy. Interleukin-7 (IL-7) can boost CD4 T-cell counts, but optimal dosing and mechanisms of cellular increases need to be defined...
- Effect of intermittent interleukin-2 therapy on CD4+ T-cell counts following antiretroviral cessation in patients with HIVYves Levy
INSERM, Unité U, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France
AIDS 26:711-20. 2012..Interleukin (IL)-2 therapy impacts T-cell homeostasis. Whether IL-2 expanded CD4(+) T cells may persist following viral rebound has not been fully investigated...
- Suppression of HIV-1 replication by microRNA effectorsChristine Chable-Bessia
Institut de Génétique Humaine CNRS UPR1142, Laboratoire de Virologie Moleculaire, Montpellier, France
Retrovirology 6:26. 2009..Interestingly, knockdown of RCK/p54 or DGCR8 resulted in virus reactivation in PBMCs isolated from HIV infected patients treated with suppressive HAART...
- Enhanced T cell recovery in HIV-1-infected adults through IL-7 treatmentYves Levy
1INSERM U955, Universite Paris 12, and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Immunologie Clinique, Creteil, France
J Clin Invest 119:997-1007. 2009..Therefore, patients may benefit from intermittent therapy with IL-7 in combination with c-ART...
- [Cytokine therapies in HIV infection]Yves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Med Sci (Paris) 22:751-4. 2006..Although no data in human are still available, recent studies provide arguments to assess this cytokine in HIV infection. Phase I studies are ongoing or planned...
- Regulatory T cells differentially modulate the maturation and apoptosis of human CD8+ T-cell subsetsMaria Nikolova
INSERM U955, Creteil, France
Blood 113:4556-65. 2009..Thus, in the setting of a healthy immune system, Treg cells fine-tune the memory/effector cell balance and promote the accumulation of long-living memory cells in case of strong stimulation...
- Therapeutic HIV vaccines: an updateYves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 2:5-9. 2005..In clinical terms, this might allow patients to delay or to stop antiviral therapy and to minimize the duration of the exposition to antiviral drugs...
- Sustained control of viremia following therapeutic immunization in chronically HIV-1-infected individualsYves Levy
Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 av Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
AIDS 20:405-13. 2006..The randomized ANRS 093 aimed at investigating whether a therapeutic immunization was effective in containing the long-term viral replication following discontinuation of antiretroviral drugs in patients...
- Immunological and virological efficacy of a therapeutic immunization combined with interleukin-2 in chronically HIV-1 infected patientsYves Levy
Unité d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, Paris, France
AIDS 19:279-86. 2005..Several lines of evidence suggest that the immune system may control HIV-1 replication, but that it could fail in the long term. Strategies aimed to elicit specific immune responses may enable patients to contain virus replication...
- HIV-specific regulatory T cells are associated with higher CD4 cell counts in primary infectionHassen Kared
INSERM, Unite U841, France
AIDS 22:2451-60. 2008..Expansion of regulatory T (Treg) cells has been described in chronically HIV-infected individuals. We investigated whether HIV-suppressive Treg could be detected during primary HIV infection (PHI)...
- Notch increases T/NK potential of human hematopoietic progenitors and inhibits B cell differentiation at a pro-B stageClarisse Benne
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
Stem Cells 27:1676-85. 2009..These results may have implications both in physiology and for cell manipulation because they demonstrate a tight regulation of the fate of human progenitors by Notch signaling...
- Regulatory T cells negatively affect IL-2 production of effector T cells through CD39/adenosine pathway in HIV infectionMohammad Ali Jenabian
Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003319. 2013..These results extend previous data on the role of Treg in HIV infection by filling the gap between expansion of Treg/CD39+ in HIV infection and the suppression of CD4+ T-cell function through inhibition of IL-2 production...
- IL-7 modulates in vitro and in vivo human memory T regulatory cell functions through the CD39/ATP axisMehwish Younas
INSERM U955, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, 94010 Creteil, France
J Immunol 191:3161-8. 2013..Globally, our data show that IL-7 negatively regulates Tregs and contributes to increase the number of tools that may affect Treg function in pathology. ..
- HIV "elite controllers" are characterized by a high frequency of memory CD8+ CD73+ T cells involved in the antigen-specific CD8+ T-cell responseMatthieu Carriere
INSERM U955, Equipe 16, Creteil
J Infect Dis 209:1321-30. 2014..These observations reveal a novel mechanism involved in the control of viral replication...
- IL-2 immunotherapy in chronically SIV-infected Rhesus macaquesJulie Garibal
INSERM U955 Equipe 16, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, F 94010, France
Virol J 9:220. 2012..Several hypotheses were evoked to explain these discrepancies. Here, we investigated the impact of low and high doses of IL-2 in Rhesus macaques of Chinese origin infected with SIVmac251 in the absence of antiretroviral therapy (ART)...
- Erythrocyte and plasma ribavirin concentrations in the assessment of early and sustained virological responses to pegylated interferon-alpha 2a and ribavirin in patients coinfected with hepatitis C virus and HIVStephanie Dominguez
Service Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 67:1449-52. 2012....
- A new endpoint definition improved clinical relevance and statistical power in a vaccine trialGaëlle Pédrono
INSERM, U897 and CIC EC7, Bordeaux 33076, France
J Clin Epidemiol 62:1054-61. 2009..When a vaccine includes several types of the same species, we illustrate how an endpoint combining all responses may improve clinical relevance and statistical power...
- Decreased HIV-Specific T-Regulatory Responses Are Associated with Effective DC-Vaccine Induced ImmunityVedran Brezar
Equipe 16, INSERM U955, Creteil, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 11:e1004752. 2015..64, p=0.002). We show that therapeutic immunization skewed the HIV-specific response from regulatory to effector phenotype which impacts on the magnitude of viral replication following ATI. ..
- HIV-1 Nef protein expression in human CD34+ progenitors impairs the differentiation of an early T/NK cell precursorCéline Dorival
INSERM U 841, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Virology 377:207-15. 2008..Altogether, these data demonstrate that Nef interferes with the differentiation of a primitive lymphoid human precursor with a T/NK potential...
- Effects of interleukin-2 therapy combined with highly active antiretroviral therapy on immune restoration in HIV-1 infection: a randomized controlled trialYves Levy
Unit of Clinical Immunology, Hospital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
AIDS 17:343-51. 2003..Intermittent interleukin-2 (IL-2) therapy leads to a sustained increase of CD4 T cells in HIV-1-infected patients...
- Primary vasculitis of the central nervous system in patients infected with HIV-1 in the HAART eraGiovanna Melica
Service d immunologie clinique, CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Med Virol 81:578-81. 2009..The prognosis of these patients remain poor despite HAART. These observations suggest that the vascular inflammatory process persists despite the control of viral load under HAART in patients with persistent immunosuppression...
- Dendritic cell-based therapeutic vaccine elicits polyfunctional HIV-specific T-cell immunity associated with control of viral loadYves Levy
INSERM, Unite, Creteil, France Université Paris Est, Creteil, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
Eur J Immunol 44:2802-10. 2014..006), and IL-13 (p = 0.001). These results suggest an association between vaccine responses and a better control of viral replication. These findings will help in the development of strategies for a functional cure for HIV infection...
- CD39/adenosine pathway is involved in AIDS progressionMaria Nikolova
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 7:e1002110. 2011..Finally, in a genetic association study performed in three different cohorts, we identified a CD39 gene polymorphism that was associated with down-modulated CD39 expression and a slower progression to AIDS...
- Long-term immunogenicity of two doses of 2009 A/H1N1v vaccine with and without AS03(A) adjuvant in HIV-1-infected adultsChristine Durier
INSERM, SC10, Villejuif, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Cochin, CIC de vaccinologie Cochin Pasteur, INSERM, CIC BT505, Paris, France
AIDS 27:87-93. 2013..We previously reported that the AS03A-adjuvanted 2009 A/H1N1v vaccine yielded a higher short-term immune response than the nonadjuvanted one in HIV-1-infected adults. This study reports the long-term persistence of the immune response...
- Immunological efficacy of a prime-boost pneumococcal vaccination in HIV-infected adultsPhilippe Lesprit
Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France bINSERM U593, Bordeaux, France
AIDS 21:2425-34. 2007....
- Notch activation on effector T cells increases their sensitivity to Treg cell-mediated suppression through upregulation of TGF-βRII expressionSophie Hue
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
Eur J Immunol 42:1796-803. 2012..Thus, the crosstalk between Notch and the TGF-β pathway leads to potentiation of the suppressive effect of Treg cells...
- Initiation of c-ART in HIV-1 infected patients is associated with a decrease of the metabolic activity of the thymus evaluated using FDG-PET/computed tomographyJean Daniel Lelievre
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 61:56-63. 2012..The role of the thymus in the depletion or restoration of T-cell pool in HIV infection is still debatable. Studies are hampered by the lack of valuable tools to investigate thymic activity...
- FcγRIIIa (CD16) induction on human T lymphocytes and CD16pos T-lymphocyte amplificationBéatrice Clémenceau
Institut de Recherche Thérapeutique de l Université de Nantes, INSERM, U892, France
J Immunother 34:542-9. 2011....
- AIDS progression is associated with the emergence of IL-17-producing cells early after simian immunodeficiency virus infectionLaure Campillo-Gimenez
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 955, Faculté de Médecine de Créteil, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Immunol 184:984-92. 2010..Altogether, these results demonstrate that IL-17-producing NKT are associated with the pathogenesis of SIV in RMs and suggest that TGF-beta and IL-18 play a role in their development...
- NOTCH1 nuclear interactome reveals key regulators of its transcriptional activity and oncogenic functionAhmad Yatim
INSERM U955, Creteil, France
Mol Cell 48:445-58. 2012....
- Nonpathogenesis of simian immunodeficiency virus infection is associated with reduced inflammation and recruitment of plasmacytoid dendritic cells to lymph nodes, not to lack of an interferon type I response, during the acute phaseLaure Campillo-Gimenez
INSERM U841, Faculté Créteil Henri Mondor, 8 rue du General Sarrail, 94010 Creteil, France
J Virol 84:1838-46. 2010....
- Maraviroc-containing regimen suppresses HIV replication in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with neurological symptomsGiovanna Melica
Department of Clinical Immunology, Henri Mondor Hospital, Université Paris XII Creteil, Creteil, France
AIDS 24:2130-3. 2010..The median (range) maraviroc concentration in plasma was 347 ng/ml (123-2678). Four patients had CSF concentrations above the protein-adjusted inhibitory concentration (IC90) of 0.57 ng/ml (0.06-10.7) with a median of 102 ng/ml (35-173)...
- Long-term (96-week) follow-up of antiretroviral-naïve HIV-infected patients treated with first-line lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy in the MONARK trialJade Ghosn
Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, AP HP, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
HIV Med 11:137-42. 2010..MONotherapy AntiRetroviral Kaletra (MONARK) is the first randomized trial comparing lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy to triple combination therapy with zidovudine/lamivudine and lopinavir/ritonavir in antiretroviral-naïve patients...
- Interleukin-2 before antiretroviral therapy in patients with HIV infection: a randomized trial (ANRS 119)Jean Michel Molina
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Louis, France
J Infect Dis 200:206-15. 2009..Interleukin (IL)-2 increases CD4 T cell counts when combined with antiretroviral therapy (ART). Whether IL-2 alone can increase CD4 cell counts is unknown...
- Interruption of antiretroviral therapy initiated during primary HIV-1 infection: impact of a therapeutic vaccination strategy combined with interleukin (IL)-2 compared with IL-2 alone in the ANRS 095 Randomized StudyCecile Goujard
Service de Medecine Interne, Bicetre Hospital, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 23:1105-13. 2007..Treatment interruption is safe in patients treated early after primary HIV infection. On the basis of this pilot study, HIV immunizations and interleukin-2 appear to have no supplementary benefit...
- Safety and immunogenicity of 4 intramuscular double doses and 4 intradermal low doses vs standard hepatitis B vaccine regimen in adults with HIV-1: a randomized controlled trialOdile Launay
Paris Descartes University, France
JAMA 305:1432-40. 2011..Alternative schedules more immunogenic than the standard hepatitis B vaccine regimen are needed in patients with human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection...
- Relationship between regulatory T cells and immune activation in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients interrupting antiretroviral therapyLaurence Weiss
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 5:e11659. 2010..However, the insufficient increase in the proportion and/or the decrease in the absolute number of Tregs result in a failure to control immune activation following TI...
- Immunogenicity and safety of an HIV-1 lipopeptide vaccine in healthy adults: a phase 2 placebo-controlled ANRS trialDominique Salmon-Ceron
Universite Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Cochin, France
AIDS 24:2211-23. 2010..Whether HIV-LIPO-5 immunogenicity varies with the dose is unknown...
- Acute kidney injury in sickle patients with painful crisis or acute chest syndrome and its relation to pulmonary hypertensionVincent Audard
Nephrology and Renal Transplantation Department and Institut Francilien de Recherche en Nephrologie et Transplantation IFRNT, Henri Mondor Hospital, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny Creteil, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:2524-9. 2010..The association between chronic kidney involvement and sickle cell disease (SCD) has been well characterized, but our knowledge on acute kidney injury (AKI) in relation to SCD remains limited...
- Immunological success is predicted by enfuvirtide but not interleukin-2 therapy in immunodepressed patientsJean Paul Viard
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpital Necker Necker Enfants Malades, Universite Paris Descartes, France
AIDS 23:1383-8. 2009..To evaluate the efficacy of adding interleukin-2 (IL-2) to an optimized background treatment in HIV-1 patients with advanced failure...
- Protease inhibitor resistance analysis in the MONARK trial comparing first-line lopinavir-ritonavir monotherapy to lopinavir-ritonavir plus zidovudine and lamivudine triple therapyConstance Delaugerre
University Paris Descartes, EA 3620, Virology Department, Necker Hospital AP HP, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:2934-9. 2009..The mutation L76V may be considered in further studies of lopinavir resistance...
- A highly relevant and efficient single step method for simultaneous depletion and isolation of human regulatory T cells in a clinical settingVedran Brezar
INSERM, U955, Equipe 16, Creteil, 94000, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, 94000, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, 94000, France Electronic address
J Immunol Methods 411:70-5. 2014..To our knowledge, there is no accurate standardized method for Tregs isolation and depletion in a clinical context. SSM could thus be used and easily standardized across different laboratories. ..
- First evidence of subclinical renal tubular injury during sickle-cell crisisVincent Audard
Service de Nephrologie et Transplantation, Institut Francilien de recherche en Néphrologie et Transplantation IFRNT, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Universite Paris Est Créteil UPEC, 51, ave du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil Cedex, 94010, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:67. 2014..Arguments demonstrating that ischemia-reperfusion injury-related kidney damage might coincide with vaso-occlusive crisis (VOC) are lacking...
- Low SAMHD1 expression following T-cell activation and proliferation renders CD4+ T cells susceptible to HIV-1Nicolas Ruffin
aINSERM, U955, Equipe 16 bFaculté de médecine, Université Paris Est cVaccine Research Institute VRI, Créteil dUnité Virus et Immunité, Departement de Virologie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France eInfectious Diseases Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical Center, Hamburg Eppendorf and Heinrich Pette Institute, Leibniz Institute for Experimental Virology, Hamburg fGeneral, Visceral and Thoracic Surgery Department, University Medical Center Hamburg, Eppendorf, Germany gAP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique et maladies infectieuses, Creteil, France hThe Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut, USA
AIDS 29:519-30. 2015..The modulation of SAMHD1 expression during T-cell activation and proliferation, however, remains unclear, as well as a role for SAMHD1 during HIV-1 pathogenesis...
- Quantifying and predicting the effect of exogenous interleukin-7 on CD4+ T cells in HIV-1 infectionRodolphe Thiebaut
INSERM, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, France Univ Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, France INRIA, SISTM team, Bordeaux, France
PLoS Comput Biol 10:e1003630. 2014..This in-depth analysis of clinical data revealed the potential for IL-7 to achieve sustained CD4+ T cell restoration with limited IL-7 exposure in HIV-1 infected patients with immune failure despite antiretroviral therapy. ..
- Targeting concatenated HIV antigens to human CD40 expands a broad repertoire of multifunctional CD4+ and CD8+ T cellsAnne Laure Flamar
aBaylor Institute for Immunology Research, Dallas, Texas, USA bANRS HIV Vaccine Network Vaccine Research Institute, Paris cEcole doctorale Sciences de la Vie et de la Santé, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France dINSERM U899 eNorth Texas Infectious Diseases, Dallas, Texas, USA fUniversité Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, INSERM U955 gAssistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France
AIDS 27:2041-51. 2013..HIV5pep), and then to demonstrate the capacity of this candidate therapeutic vaccine to target these HIV peptide antigens to human dendritic cells to expand functional HIV-specific T cells...
- Long-term CD4(+) and CD8(+) T-cell responses induced in HIV-uninfected volunteers following intradermal or intramuscular administration of an HIV-lipopeptide vaccine (ANRS VAC16)Odile Launay
Universite Paris Descartes, Faculte de Medecine, INSERM, CIC BT505, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Cochin, CIC de vaccinologie Cochin Pasteur, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France
Vaccine 31:4406-15. 2013..In this long-term follow-up, we aimed to investigate the sustainability and epitopic breadth of the immune responses induced...
- Successful treatment of aciclovir and foscarnet resistant Herpes simplex virus lesions with topical imiquimod in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1Anne Sophie Lascaux
Department of Clinical Immunology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Med Virol 84:194-7. 2012..These patients were treated successfully with topical 5% imiquimod. Imiquimod treatment also appeared to delay the time to recurrence of HSV lesions...
- Short exposure to Notch ligand Delta-4 is sufficient to induce T-cell differentiation program and to increase the T cell potential of primary human CD34+ cellsNathalie Lefort
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Exp Hematol 34:1720-9. 2006..The Notch pathway plays a key role in cell fate choices and in T-cell development. The goal of our study was to evaluate whether a short in vitro stimulation of the Notch pathway may alter human progenitor cell behavior...
- Macrophage- and neutrophil-derived TNF-α instructs skin langerhans cells to prime antiviral immune responsesOlivier Epaulard
French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, Division of Immuno Virology, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, Infectious Diseases Models for Innovative Therapies Center, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France Unité Mixte de Recherche E1, Universite Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute, 94010 Creteil, France Infectious Diseases Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, 38043 Grenoble, France
J Immunol 193:2416-26. 2014..Understanding the importance of local immune networks will help us to design new and effective vaccines against microbial pathogens. ..
- Role of miR-155 in the regulation of lymphocyte immune function and diseaseNabila Seddiki
INSERM U955 Equipe 16, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France The Vaccine Research Institute VRI and Université Paris Est Créteil UPEC, Creteil, France
Immunology 142:32-8. 2014....
- [Specific immunotherapy for HIV infection: objectives and limits]Yves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Therapie 60:267-9. 2005
- Acute interstitial nephritis with predominant plasmacytic infiltration in patients with HIV-1 infectionGiovanna Melica
Clinical Immunology Department, AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier and Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
Am J Kidney Dis 59:711-4. 2012..The acute interstitial nephritis probably was induced by HIV-1-driven nonspecific B-cell activation. Further investigations are needed to confirm the direct pathogenic role of HIV-1...
- HIV specific responses induced in nonhuman primates with ANRS HIV-Lipo-5 vaccine combined with rMVA-HIV prime or boost immunizationsNathalie Dereuddre-Bosquet
CEA, Division of Immuno Virology, IDMIT Center, iMETI DSV, Fontenay aux Roses, France UMR 1184, Universite Paris Sud 11, Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
Vaccine 33:2354-9. 2015..Our results provide a rationale for the use of a strategy involving HIV-Lipo-5 priming followed by rMVA-HIV booster immunization as a prophylactic or therapeutic vaccine approach against HIV infection and AIDS. ..
- Autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura and common variable immunodeficiency: analysis of 21 cases and review of the literatureMarc Michel
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 83:254-63. 2004..Steroids and splenectomy seem to have the same efficacy as in idiopathic AITP, but the increased risk of severe infections must be taken into consideration...
- Perspectives on interleukin-7 therapy in HIV infectionJean Daniel Lelievre
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Universite Paris, Creteil, France
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 2:228-33. 2007..Because of its pleiotropic effects on developing and mature T cells, interleukin-7 may help to restore immune function during HIV infection...