Genomes and Genes
- [Specific immunotherapy for HIV infection: objectives and limits]Yves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Therapie 60:267-9. 2005
- Comparison of subcutaneous and intravenous interleukin-2 in asymptomatic HIV-1 infection: a randomised controlled trial. ANRS 048 study groupY Levy
Unité d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Lancet 353:1923-9. 1999..We did a randomised study to compare safety and efficacy of antiviral treatment alone or combined with various interleukin-2 regimens in HIV-1-infected patients...
- Sustained control of viremia following therapeutic immunization in chronically HIV-1-infected individualsYves Levy
Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 av Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
AIDS 20:405-13. 2006..The randomized ANRS 093 aimed at investigating whether a therapeutic immunization was effective in containing the long-term viral replication following discontinuation of antiretroviral drugs in patients...
- Immunological and virological efficacy of a therapeutic immunization combined with interleukin-2 in chronically HIV-1 infected patientsYves Levy
Unité d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, Paris, France
AIDS 19:279-86. 2005..Several lines of evidence suggest that the immune system may control HIV-1 replication, but that it could fail in the long term. Strategies aimed to elicit specific immune responses may enable patients to contain virus replication...
- Genomewide association study of an AIDS-nonprogression cohort emphasizes the role played by HLA genes (ANRS Genomewide Association Study 02)Sophie Limou
Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 199:419-26. 2009..The present study, the first GWAS of HIV-1 nonprogressors, underscores the potential for some HLA genes to control disease progression soon after infection...
- AIDS progression is associated with the emergence of IL-17-producing cells early after simian immunodeficiency virus infectionLaure Campillo-Gimenez
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 955, Faculté de Médecine de Créteil, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Immunol 184:984-92. 2010..Altogether, these results demonstrate that IL-17-producing NKT are associated with the pathogenesis of SIV in RMs and suggest that TGF-beta and IL-18 play a role in their development...
- Enhanced T cell recovery in HIV-1-infected adults through IL-7 treatmentYves Levy
1INSERM U955, Universite Paris 12, and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Immunologie Clinique, Creteil, France
J Clin Invest 119:997-1007. 2009..Therefore, patients may benefit from intermittent therapy with IL-7 in combination with c-ART...
- Cellular CD4 T cell responses to the diphtheria-derived carrier protein of conjugated pneumococcal vaccine and antibody response to pneumococcal vaccination in HIV-infected adultsClaire Rabian
Laboratoire d Immunologie et d Histocompatibilité, St Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 50:1174-83. 2010..CD4 T cell responses specific to the diphtheria-derived carrier protein CRM(197) were evaluated...
- Interruption of antiretroviral therapy initiated during primary HIV-1 infection: impact of a therapeutic vaccination strategy combined with interleukin (IL)-2 compared with IL-2 alone in the ANRS 095 Randomized StudyCecile Goujard
Service de Medecine Interne, Bicetre Hospital, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 23:1105-13. 2007..Treatment interruption is safe in patients treated early after primary HIV infection. On the basis of this pilot study, HIV immunizations and interleukin-2 appear to have no supplementary benefit...
- Regulatory T cells negatively affect IL-2 production of effector T cells through CD39/adenosine pathway in HIV infectionMohammad Ali Jenabian
Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003319. 2013..These results extend previous data on the role of Treg in HIV infection by filling the gap between expansion of Treg/CD39+ in HIV infection and the suppression of CD4+ T-cell function through inhibition of IL-2 production...
- IL-7 modulates in vitro and in vivo human memory T regulatory cell functions through the CD39/ATP axisMehwish Younas
INSERM U955, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, 94010 Creteil, France
J Immunol 191:3161-8. 2013..Globally, our data show that IL-7 negatively regulates Tregs and contributes to increase the number of tools that may affect Treg function in pathology. ..
- Erythrocyte and plasma ribavirin concentrations in the assessment of early and sustained virological responses to pegylated interferon-alpha 2a and ribavirin in patients coinfected with hepatitis C virus and HIVStephanie Dominguez
Service Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 67:1449-52. 2012....
- Notch increases T/NK potential of human hematopoietic progenitors and inhibits B cell differentiation at a pro-B stageClarisse Benne
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
Stem Cells 27:1676-85. 2009..These results may have implications both in physiology and for cell manipulation because they demonstrate a tight regulation of the fate of human progenitors by Notch signaling...
- Relationship between regulatory T cells and immune activation in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients interrupting antiretroviral therapyLaurence Weiss
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 5:e11659. 2010..However, the insufficient increase in the proportion and/or the decrease in the absolute number of Tregs result in a failure to control immune activation following TI...
- IL-2 immunotherapy in chronically SIV-infected Rhesus macaquesJulie Garibal
INSERM U955 Equipe 16, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, F 94010, France
Virol J 9:220. 2012..Several hypotheses were evoked to explain these discrepancies. Here, we investigated the impact of low and high doses of IL-2 in Rhesus macaques of Chinese origin infected with SIVmac251 in the absence of antiretroviral therapy (ART)...
- Delivering HIV Gagp24 to DCIR Induces Strong Antibody Responses In VivoAnne Laure Flamar
Baylor Institute for Immunology Research, Dallas, Texas, United States of America Vaccine Research Institute, Creteil, France INSERM UMR 955, Equipe 16, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0135513. 2015..This study supports the further development of DCIR-based DC-targeting vaccines for protective durable antibody induction, especially in the absence of adjuvant. ..
- Identification of IL7RA risk alleles for rapid progression during HIV-1 infection: a comprehensive study in the GRIV cohortSophie Limou
Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Chaire de Bioinformatique, Paris, France
Curr HIV Res 10:143-50. 2012..g., multiple sclerosis) by GWAS and by functional studies. Our results contribute to the growing understanding of the role of IL7/IL7R in HIV disease progression, and more widely, in CD4+ T cell homeostasis...
- Initiation of c-ART in HIV-1 infected patients is associated with a decrease of the metabolic activity of the thymus evaluated using FDG-PET/computed tomographyJean Daniel Lelievre
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 61:56-63. 2012..The role of the thymus in the depletion or restoration of T-cell pool in HIV infection is still debatable. Studies are hampered by the lack of valuable tools to investigate thymic activity...
- Effect of intermittent interleukin-2 therapy on CD4+ T-cell counts following antiretroviral cessation in patients with HIVYves Levy
INSERM, Unité U, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France
AIDS 26:711-20. 2012..Interleukin (IL)-2 therapy impacts T-cell homeostasis. Whether IL-2 expanded CD4(+) T cells may persist following viral rebound has not been fully investigated...
- Decreased HIV-specific T-regulatory responses are associated with effective DC-vaccine induced immunityVedran Brezar
Equipe 16, INSERM U955, Creteil, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 11:e1004752. 2015..64, p=0.002). We show that therapeutic immunization skewed the HIV-specific response from regulatory to effector phenotype which impacts on the magnitude of viral replication following ATI...
- Effects of interleukin-2 therapy combined with highly active antiretroviral therapy on immune restoration in HIV-1 infection: a randomized controlled trialYves Levy
Unit of Clinical Immunology, Hospital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
AIDS 17:343-51. 2003..Intermittent interleukin-2 (IL-2) therapy leads to a sustained increase of CD4 T cells in HIV-1-infected patients...
- CD39/adenosine pathway is involved in AIDS progressionMaria Nikolova
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 7:e1002110. 2011..Finally, in a genetic association study performed in three different cohorts, we identified a CD39 gene polymorphism that was associated with down-modulated CD39 expression and a slower progression to AIDS...
- Nonpathogenesis of simian immunodeficiency virus infection is associated with reduced inflammation and recruitment of plasmacytoid dendritic cells to lymph nodes, not to lack of an interferon type I response, during the acute phaseLaure Campillo-Gimenez
INSERM U841, Faculté Créteil Henri Mondor, 8 rue du General Sarrail, 94010 Creteil, France
J Virol 84:1838-46. 2010....
- Regulatory T cells differentially modulate the maturation and apoptosis of human CD8+ T-cell subsetsMaria Nikolova
INSERM U955, Creteil, France
Blood 113:4556-65. 2009..Thus, in the setting of a healthy immune system, Treg cells fine-tune the memory/effector cell balance and promote the accumulation of long-living memory cells in case of strong stimulation...
- High-dose therapy plus autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-related lymphoma: results and impact on HIV diseaseJean Gabarre
Service d Hematologie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Haematologica 89:1100-8. 2004....
- HIV-1 Nef protein expression in human CD34+ progenitors impairs the differentiation of an early T/NK cell precursorCéline Dorival
INSERM U 841, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Virology 377:207-15. 2008..Altogether, these data demonstrate that Nef interferes with the differentiation of a primitive lymphoid human precursor with a T/NK potential...
- Subcapsular sinus macrophages promote NK cell accumulation and activation in response to lymph-borne viral particlesZacarias Garcia
Institut Pasteur, Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, Paris, France
Blood 120:4744-50. 2012..Our results identify SCS macrophages as primary mediators of NK cell activation in response to lymph-borne viral particles suggesting that they act as early sensors of local infection or delivery of viral-based vaccines...
- Primary vasculitis of the central nervous system in patients infected with HIV-1 in the HAART eraGiovanna Melica
Service d immunologie clinique, CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Med Virol 81:578-81. 2009..The prognosis of these patients remain poor despite HAART. These observations suggest that the vascular inflammatory process persists despite the control of viral load under HAART in patients with persistent immunosuppression...
- P2X7 Receptor Inhibition Improves CD34 T-Cell Differentiation in HIV-Infected Immunological Nonresponders on c-ARTInna Menkova-Garnier
INSERM U955, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 12:e1005571. 2016..These findings pave the way for the use of complementary immunotherapies, such as P2X7 antagonists, to restore T-cell lymphopoiesis in INRs. ..
- Score Predicting Acute Chest Syndrome During Vaso-occlusive Crises in Adult Sickle-cell Disease PatientsPablo Bartolucci
IMRB, Henri Mondor Hospital UPEC, Creteil, France Department of Internal Medicine, Henri Mondor Hospital UPEC, Creteil, France Electronic address
EBioMedicine 10:305-11. 2016..Acute chest syndrome (ACS), a life-threatening complication, can occur during VOC, be fatal and prolong hospitalization. No predictive factor identifies VOC patients who will develop secondary ACS...
- Optimization and evaluation of Luminex performance with supernatants of antigen-stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cellsMathieu Surenaud
INSERM, U955, Equipe 16, Creteil, F 94010, France
BMC Immunol 17:44. 2016..Here, we first describe an optimization protocol for cell culture including quantity of cells and culture duration to obtain reproducible cytokine and chemokine quantifications. Then, we compared three different Luminex kit suppliers...
- Dendritic cell-based therapeutic vaccine elicits polyfunctional HIV-specific T-cell immunity associated with control of viral loadYves Levy
INSERM, Unite, Creteil, France Université Paris Est, Creteil, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
Eur J Immunol 44:2802-10. 2014..006), and IL-13 (p = 0.001). These results suggest an association between vaccine responses and a better control of viral replication. These findings will help in the development of strategies for a functional cure for HIV infection...
- Long-term immunogenicity of two doses of 2009 A/H1N1v vaccine with and without AS03(A) adjuvant in HIV-1-infected adultsChristine Durier
INSERM, SC10, Villejuif, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Cochin, CIC de vaccinologie Cochin Pasteur, INSERM, CIC BT505, Paris, France
AIDS 27:87-93. 2013..We previously reported that the AS03A-adjuvanted 2009 A/H1N1v vaccine yielded a higher short-term immune response than the nonadjuvanted one in HIV-1-infected adults. This study reports the long-term persistence of the immune response...
- Maraviroc-containing regimen suppresses HIV replication in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with neurological symptomsGiovanna Melica
Department of Clinical Immunology, Henri Mondor Hospital, Université Paris XII Creteil, Creteil, France
AIDS 24:2130-3. 2010..The median (range) maraviroc concentration in plasma was 347 ng/ml (123-2678). Four patients had CSF concentrations above the protein-adjusted inhibitory concentration (IC90) of 0.57 ng/ml (0.06-10.7) with a median of 102 ng/ml (35-173)...
- Notch activation on effector T cells increases their sensitivity to Treg cell-mediated suppression through upregulation of TGF-βRII expressionSophie Hue
INSERM, Unite U955, Creteil, France
Eur J Immunol 42:1796-803. 2012..Thus, the crosstalk between Notch and the TGF-β pathway leads to potentiation of the suppressive effect of Treg cells...
- Successful treatment of aciclovir and foscarnet resistant Herpes simplex virus lesions with topical imiquimod in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1Anne Sophie Lascaux
Department of Clinical Immunology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Med Virol 84:194-7. 2012..These patients were treated successfully with topical 5% imiquimod. Imiquimod treatment also appeared to delay the time to recurrence of HSV lesions...
- No Positive Association between Vitamin D Level and Immune Responses to Hepatitis B and Streptococcus pneumoniae Vaccination in HIV-Infected AdultsJean Paul Viard
APHP, Centre de Diagnostic et de Thérapeutique, Hotel Dieu, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 11:e0168640. 2016..To assess whether higher 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25OHD) levels are associated with subsequent better immune responses to hepatitis B and Streptococcus pneumoniae vaccination in HIV-infected patients...
- Targeting HIV-1 Env gp140 to LOX-1 Elicits Immune Responses in Rhesus MacaquesGerard Zurawski
Vaccine Research Institute, Universite Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, INSERM U955, and Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, INRIA SISTM, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 11:e0153484. 2016..These data, as well as the safety of this protein vaccine, justify further exploration of this DC-targeting vaccine approach for protective immunity against HIV-1. ..
- In vivo imaging of inflammasome activation reveals a subcapsular macrophage burst response that mobilizes innate and adaptive immunityPervinder Sagoo
Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Nat Med 22:64-71. 2016....
- Low SAMHD1 expression following T-cell activation and proliferation renders CD4+ T cells susceptible to HIV-1Nicolas Ruffin
aINSERM, U955, Equipe 16 bFaculté de médecine, Université Paris Est cVaccine Research Institute VRI, Créteil dUnité Virus et Immunité, Departement de Virologie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France eInfectious Diseases Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical Center, Hamburg Eppendorf and Heinrich Pette Institute, Leibniz Institute for Experimental Virology, Hamburg fGeneral, Visceral and Thoracic Surgery Department, University Medical Center Hamburg, Eppendorf, Germany gAP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique et maladies infectieuses, Creteil, France hThe Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut, USA
AIDS 29:519-30. 2015..The modulation of SAMHD1 expression during T-cell activation and proliferation, however, remains unclear, as well as a role for SAMHD1 during HIV-1 pathogenesis...
- Targeting concatenated HIV antigens to human CD40 expands a broad repertoire of multifunctional CD4+ and CD8+ T cellsAnne Laure Flamar
aBaylor Institute for Immunology Research, Dallas, Texas, USA bANRS HIV Vaccine Network Vaccine Research Institute, Paris cEcole doctorale Sciences de la Vie et de la Santé, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France dINSERM U899 eNorth Texas Infectious Diseases, Dallas, Texas, USA fUniversité Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, INSERM U955 gAssistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique, Creteil, France
AIDS 27:2041-51. 2013..HIV5pep), and then to demonstrate the capacity of this candidate therapeutic vaccine to target these HIV peptide antigens to human dendritic cells to expand functional HIV-specific T cells...
- NOTCH1 nuclear interactome reveals key regulators of its transcriptional activity and oncogenic functionAhmad Yatim
INSERM U955, Creteil, France
Mol Cell 48:445-58. 2012....
- Altered thymic function during interferon therapy in HCV-infected patientsStéphanie Beq
Departement de Virologie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e34326. 2012..Altogether, this study suggests the therapeutic potential of IL-7 in the maintenance of peripheral T-cell homeostasis in IFNα-treated patients...
- Therapeutic HIV vaccines: an updateYves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 2:5-9. 2005..In clinical terms, this might allow patients to delay or to stop antiviral therapy and to minimize the duration of the exposition to antiviral drugs...
- Human immunodeficiency virus-driven expansion of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells, which suppress HIV-specific CD4 T-cell responses in HIV-infected patientsLaurence Weiss
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U430, University of Paris V, France
Blood 104:3249-56. 2004..Taken together, our results suggest that persistence of HIV antigens might trigger the expansion of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells, which might induce a tolerance to HIV in vivo...
- A new 3p25 locus is associated with liver fibrosis progression in human immunodeficiency virus/hepatitis C virus-coinfected patientsDamien Ulveling
Equipe Genomique, Bioinformatique et Applications EA4627, Chaire de Bioinformatique, Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Paris, France
Hepatology 64:1462-1472. 2016..The second signal, obtained with rs11790131 (P = 9.3 × 10-9 ) on chromosome region 9p22, was not replicated...
- Subset- and Antigen-Specific Effects of Treg on CD8+ T Cell Responses in Chronic HIV InfectionMaria Nikolova
INSERM, U955, Creteil, France
PLoS Pathog 12:e1005995. 2016..Our results strongly suggest that this particular defect of Treg might contribute to the exhaustion of HIV-specific T cell responses...
- A highly relevant and efficient single step method for simultaneous depletion and isolation of human regulatory T cells in a clinical settingVedran Brezar
INSERM, U955, Equipe 16, Creteil, 94000, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, 94000, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, 94000, France Electronic address
J Immunol Methods 411:70-5. 2014..To our knowledge, there is no accurate standardized method for Tregs isolation and depletion in a clinical context. SSM could thus be used and easily standardized across different laboratories. ..
- Role of miR-155 in the regulation of lymphocyte immune function and diseaseNabila Seddiki
INSERM U955 Equipe 16, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France The Vaccine Research Institute VRI and Université Paris Est Créteil UPEC, Creteil, France
Immunology 142:32-8. 2014....
- First evidence of subclinical renal tubular injury during sickle-cell crisisVincent Audard
Service de Nephrologie et Transplantation, Institut Francilien de recherche en Néphrologie et Transplantation IFRNT, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Universite Paris Est Créteil UPEC, 51, ave du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil Cedex, 94010, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:67. 2014..Arguments demonstrating that ischemia-reperfusion injury-related kidney damage might coincide with vaso-occlusive crisis (VOC) are lacking...
- Immunological efficacy of a prime-boost pneumococcal vaccination in HIV-infected adultsPhilippe Lesprit
Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France bINSERM U593, Bordeaux, France
AIDS 21:2425-34. 2007....
- Acute interstitial nephritis with predominant plasmacytic infiltration in patients with HIV-1 infectionGiovanna Melica
Clinical Immunology Department, AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier and Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
Am J Kidney Dis 59:711-4. 2012..The acute interstitial nephritis probably was induced by HIV-1-driven nonspecific B-cell activation. Further investigations are needed to confirm the direct pathogenic role of HIV-1...
- Early divergence in neutrophil apoptosis between pathogenic and nonpathogenic simian immunodeficiency virus infections of nonhuman primatesCarole Elbim
Faculte de Medecine, Service d Immunologie et d Hématologie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Xavier Bichat, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
J Immunol 181:8613-23. 2008..This may account for the decline in PMN numbers that occurs during primary SIV infection in pathogenic SIV infection and may have important implications for subsequent viral replication and disease progression...
- Identification of Vaccine-Altered Circulating B Cell Phenotypes Using Mass Cytometry and a Two-Step Clustering AnalysisDavid Pejoski
University of Paris South, U1184, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission, Organization for the Direction of Fundamental Research Institute of Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, U1184, Immunology of Viral Infections and Autoimmune Diseases, Infectious Disease Models and Innovative Therapies Infrastructure, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France INSERM, U1184, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France Vaccine Research Institute, Henri Mondor Hospital, 94010 Creteil, France
J Immunol 196:4814-31. 2016....
- Macrophage- and neutrophil-derived TNF-α instructs skin langerhans cells to prime antiviral immune responsesOlivier Epaulard
French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, Division of Immuno Virology, Institute for Emerging Diseases and Innovative Therapies, Infectious Diseases Models for Innovative Therapies Center, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France Unité Mixte de Recherche E1, Universite Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute, 94010 Creteil, France Infectious Diseases Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, 38043 Grenoble, France
J Immunol 193:2416-26. 2014..Understanding the importance of local immune networks will help us to design new and effective vaccines against microbial pathogens. ..
- Preclinical studies of a modified vaccinia virus Ankara-based HIV candidate vaccine: antigen presentation and antiviral effectSamantha Brandler
Unité Virus et Immunite, Institut Pasteur, URA CNRS 3015, Paris, France
J Virol 84:5314-28. 2010..Deciphering the immune responses to MVA in culture experiments will help in the design of innovative vaccine strategies...
- Major histocompatibility complex class II expression deficiency caused by a RFXANK founder mutation: a survey of 35 patientsMonia Ouederni
Pediatric Hematology Immunology Unit, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Necker Hospital, France
Blood 118:5108-18. 2011..RFXANK deficiency is a severe, often fatal CID for which HSCT is the only curative treatment. However, some patients may survive for relatively long periods if multiple prophylactic measures are implemented...
- [Cytokine therapies in HIV infection]Yves Levy
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Med Sci (Paris) 22:751-4. 2006..Although no data in human are still available, recent studies provide arguments to assess this cytokine in HIV infection. Phase I studies are ongoing or planned...
- HIV-1 prophylactic vaccines: state of the artJean Daniel Lelievre
AP HP, Hôpital Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d immunologie clinique et maladies infectieuses, Creteil, 94000, France
J Virus Erad 2:5-11. 2016..Therefore, HIV-1 vaccine research remains a dynamic field that has also been stimulated by the recent positive results of pre-exposure prophylaxis strategies with antiretrovirals. ..
- Intrinsic Defect in Keratinocyte Function Leads to Inflammation in Hidradenitis SuppurativaClaire Hotz
INSERM U955, Team 16, Creteil, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Université Paris Est Créteil, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
J Invest Dermatol 136:1768-80. 2016..This is likely to favor a permissive environment for bacterial infections and chronic inflammation characterizing clinical outcomes in patients with HS. ..
- Hypothermic Total Liquid Ventilation Is Highly Protective Through Cerebral Hemodynamic Preservation and Sepsis-Like Mitigation After Asphyxial Cardiac ArrestMatthias Kohlhauer
1INSERM, U955, Equipe 03, Creteil, France 2Université Paris Est, UMR_S955, DHU A TVB, UPEC, Creteil, France 3Université Paris Est, Ecole Nationale Veterinaire d Alfort, Maisons Alfort, France 4Inserm, U1096, Rouen, France 5Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpital du Kremlin Bicêtre, Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France 6Inserm, U970, Paris, France 7INSERM, U955, Equipe 16, Creteil, France 8Vaccine Research Institute, Creteil, France 9SAMU de Paris, Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, Université Paris Descartes Paris V, Paris, France 10Inserm, Germany
Crit Care Med 43:e420-30. 2015..Our goal was to decipher the effect of hypothermic total liquid ventilation on the systemic and cerebral response to asphyxial cardiac arrest using an original pressure- and volume-controlled ventilation strategy in rabbits...
- HIV specific responses induced in nonhuman primates with ANRS HIV-Lipo-5 vaccine combined with rMVA-HIV prime or boost immunizationsNathalie Dereuddre-Bosquet
CEA, Division of Immuno Virology, IDMIT Center, iMETI DSV, Fontenay aux Roses, France UMR 1184, Universite Paris Sud 11, Orsay, France Vaccine Research Institute VRI, Creteil, France
Vaccine 33:2354-9. 2015..Our results provide a rationale for the use of a strategy involving HIV-Lipo-5 priming followed by rMVA-HIV booster immunization as a prophylactic or therapeutic vaccine approach against HIV infection and AIDS. ..
- NK cells are primed by ANRS MVA(HIV)-infected DCs, via a mechanism involving NKG2D and membrane-bound IL-15, to control HIV-1 infection in CD4+ T cellsUriel Y Moreno-Nieves
Department of Virology, Unité de Régulation des Infections Rétrovirales, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 44:2370-9. 2014....
- Genomewide association study of a rapid progression cohort identifies new susceptibility alleles for AIDS (ANRS Genomewide Association Study 03)Sigrid Le Clerc
Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 200:1194-201. 2009..The discovery of genetic factors that predispose individuals to rapid progression to AIDS should also reveal new insights into the molecular etiology of the pathology...
- Autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura and common variable immunodeficiency: analysis of 21 cases and review of the literatureMarc Michel
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 83:254-63. 2004..Steroids and splenectomy seem to have the same efficacy as in idiopathic AITP, but the increased risk of severe infections must be taken into consideration...
- Short exposure to Notch ligand Delta-4 is sufficient to induce T-cell differentiation program and to increase the T cell potential of primary human CD34+ cellsNathalie Lefort
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Exp Hematol 34:1720-9. 2006..The Notch pathway plays a key role in cell fate choices and in T-cell development. The goal of our study was to evaluate whether a short in vitro stimulation of the Notch pathway may alter human progenitor cell behavior...
- Protease inhibitor resistance analysis in the MONARK trial comparing first-line lopinavir-ritonavir monotherapy to lopinavir-ritonavir plus zidovudine and lamivudine triple therapyConstance Delaugerre
University Paris Descartes, EA 3620, Virology Department, Necker Hospital AP HP, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:2934-9. 2009..The mutation L76V may be considered in further studies of lopinavir resistance...
- Perspectives on interleukin-7 therapy in HIV infectionJean Daniel Lelievre
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Universite Paris, Creteil, France
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 2:228-33. 2007..Because of its pleiotropic effects on developing and mature T cells, interleukin-7 may help to restore immune function during HIV infection...
- Safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of an interleukin-2 agonist among HIV-infected patients receiving highly active antiretroviral therapyRichard T Davey
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Interferon Cytokine Res 28:89-100. 2008..Bay 50-4798 was generally well tolerated across the dose range tested, but a lack of potent, sustained immunologic activity suggests that further optimization of dose and schedule will be necessary...
- CD4 regulation in human lymphoid non-T-cells: a role for the silencer elementEnguerran Mouly
Université Pierre et Marie Curie CNRS UMR 7087, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Mol Immunol 44:267-75. 2007..Collectively, our results suggest that beyond its well-characterized function in T-cells, the CD4 silencer also regulates CD4 gene expression in human lymphoid non-T-cells...