- Congenital anosmia and emotion recognition: A case-control studyCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, 15 rue de l Ecole de Medecine, 75015 Paris, France AP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service de psychiatrie de l adulte et du sujet âgé, 20 rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France Inserm U894, Centre Psychiatrie et Neurosciences, 2 ter rue d Alesia, 75014 Paris, France Electronic address
Neuropsychologia 72:52-8. 2015....
- Treating empty nose syndrome as a somatic symptom disorderCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France AP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service de psychiatrie de l adulte et du sujet âgé, Paris, France INSERM, U894, Centre Psychiatrie et Neurosciences, Paris, France Electronic address
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 37:273.e9-10. 2015..At month 6, the patient was displaying back-to-normal levels of functioning and was no longer seeking care for ENS. Treating ENS as a somatic symptom disorder might constitute a first-line, safe alternative to surgical treatment. ..
- Autobiographical memory, mental disorders, and emotional valence: comment on Young, et al. (2012)Cédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, AP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest
Psychol Rep 113:1030-4. 2013..These results suggested methodological refinements that may shed light on several aspects of autobiographical memory impairment in mental disorders...
- Mortality associated with depression as compared with other severe mental disorders: a 20-year follow-up study of the GAZEL cohortCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
J Psychiatr Res 47:851-7. 2013..94, CI: 1.17-3.22) and cardiovascular mortality (HR: 3.58, CI: 1.53-8.39). Job security and systematic medical follow-up may fall short of preventing premature death among workers with sickness absence due to SMD...
- Personality and the risk of cancer: a 16-year follow-up study of the GAZEL cohortCédric Lemogne
Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Psychosom Med 75:262-71. 2013..This longitudinal study examined the associations between four personality measures, Type 1, "suppressed emotional expression"; Type 5, "rational/antiemotional"; hostility; and Type A with cancer incidence...
- Occupational status moderates the association between current perceived stress and high blood pressure: evidence from the IPC cohort studyEmmanuel Wiernik
Unité de Psychologie et Psychiatrie de liaison et d urgence, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Hypertension 61:571-7. 2013..The association between current perceived stress and BP depends on occupational status. This interaction may account for previous conflicting results and warrants further studies to explore its underlying mechanisms...
- Neural basis of autobiographical memory retrieval in schizophreniaChristine Cuervo-Lombard
Department of Psychiatry, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims, Reims and LCPI Laboratory, Toulouse 2 Le Mirail University, Department of Psychology, Toulouse, France
Br J Psychiatry 201:473-80. 2012..Autobiographical memory retrieval is impaired in schizophrenia...
- Personality and hormone therapy use among postmenopausal women in the GAZEL cohort studyCédric Lemogne
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 98:929-36. 2012..To examine with a prospective design the association of personality with hormone therapy (HT) use before and after the publication of the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) trial...
- Gender differences in the association between depressive mood and mortality: a 12-year follow-up population-based studyC Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, C L Psychiatry Department, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 136:267-75. 2012....
- Cognitive hostility and suicideC Lemogne
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 124:62-9. 2011..To determine whether a specific component of hostility (i.e. cognitive or behavioural) may predict suicide in a prospective design, controlling for depressive mood...
- Cognitive appraisal and life stress moderate the effects of the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism on amygdala reactivityCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Hum Brain Mapp 32:1856-67. 2011..Additionally, they suggest that measuring life stress exposure is a critical step when imaging genetics...
- Heart rate and completed suicide: evidence from the IPC cohort studyCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculté deMédecine, Paris, France
Psychosom Med 73:731-6. 2011..Moreover, the neural bases of HR and BP regulation are similar to those of emotion regulation. The present study examined whether high resting HR or BP would be associated with an increased risk of suicide...
- Medial prefrontal cortex and the self in major depressionCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 136:e1-e11. 2012..Follow-up studies are warranted to determine the trait vs. state nature of these biomarkers and their ability to predict treatment outcome...
- Cross-sectional analysis of deprivation and ideal cardiovascular health in the Paris Prospective Study 3J P Empana
Department of Epidemiology, INSERM, UMR S970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, Paris, France
Heart 102:1890-1897. 2016..We hypothesised that deprivation might represent a barrier to attain an ideal cardiovascular health (CVH) as defined by the American Heart Association (AHA)...
- High level of depressive symptoms as a barrier to reach an ideal cardiovascular health. The Paris Prospective Study IIIB Gaye
INSERM, UMR S970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, Department of Epidemiology, Paris, France
Sci Rep 6:18951. 2016..70; 95% CI: 0.55;0.90). This was driven by an association with the behavioural component of the CVH. Participants with HLDS had a substantial reduced chance of reaching an ideal CVH...
- Association between depression and anemia in otherwise healthy adultsH Vulser
Faculty of Medicine, Paris Descartes University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 134:150-60. 2016..We report a large-scale cross-sectional study examining this association in adults free of chronic disease and medication from the general population...
- Therapeutic alliance and glycaemic control in type 1 diabetes: a pilot studyC Attale
Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Diabetes Metab 36:499-502. 2010..This prospective study examined whether or not two measures of therapeutic alliance could predict glycaemic control after 1 year of follow-up in patients with type 1 diabetes...
- Olfactory system and emotion: common substratesY Soudry
Service de psychologie clinique et de liaison, de psychiatrie, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 75015 Paris, France
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 128:18-23. 2011..The present review focuses on such structures: amygdala, hippocampus, insula, anterior cingulate cortex and orbitofrontal cortex. The physiology and anatomy of each of these systems is described and discussed...
- Psychiatric consequences of intraoperative awareness: short review and case seriesH Vulser
AP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Department of Psychiatry, Paris, France Electronic address
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 37:94-5. 2015..We present three patients who developed posttraumatic sequelae following an episode of awareness under anesthesia and discuss the importance of early detection and specific care. ..