- Age at onset and gender resemblance in bipolar siblingsM Leboyer
Service de Psychiatrie Adulte, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 81:125-31. 1998..No intrafamilial correlation was found for the gender of affected siblings, suggesting that familial vulnerability factors are not gender-specific...
- Apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism in early and late onset bipolar patientsF Bellivier
Laboratoire de recherche sur les personnalités et conduites adaptatives, CNRS URA 1957 Pavillon Clérambault, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Neurosci Lett 233:45-8. 1997..e. psychotic symptoms or age at onset) of manic depressive illness...
- Association between the tryptophan hydroxylase gene and manic-depressive illnessF Bellivier
Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Personnalités et les Conduites Adaptatives, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Arch Gen Psychiatry 55:33-7. 1998....
- Childhood trauma and mixed episodes are associated with poor response to lithium in bipolar disordersB Etain
Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR S 1144, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand . 2016..Reliable predictors of response to lithium are still lacking in bipolar disorders (BDs). However, childhood trauma has been hypothesized to be associated with poor response to lithium...
- Revisiting the association between childhood trauma and psychosis in bipolar disorder: A quasi-dimensional path-analysisB Etain
AP HP, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Pole NeuroSciences, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, UMR S, 1144, Paris, France Centre for Affective Disorders, Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King s College London, London, UK Fondation Fondamental, Creteil, France Electronic address
J Psychiatr Res 84:73-79. 2017..However, the results that specifically associated traumatic events and psychotic features in BD have been inconsistent, possibly due to the low resolution of the phenotypes being used...
- Serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms in patients with unipolar or bipolar depressionF Bellivier
Laboratoire de recherche sur les personnalités et conduites adaptatives, CNRS UMR 7593 Pavillon Clérambault, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Neurosci Lett 255:143-6. 1998..Further studies are required to identify the precise phenotype associated with 5HTT polymorphisms in depressed patients...
- Using admixture analysis to examine birth-cohort effects on age at onset of bipolar disorderJ L Golmard
Department de Biostatistiques, ER4 EA3974, Université Paris 6 et APHP, UF de biostatistique, GH Pitié Salpétrière, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 133:205-13. 2016..It is suggested that age at onset (AAO) of bipolar I disorder (BP-I) is decreasing. We tested for a birth-cohort effect on AAO using admixture analysis...
- Genetics of emotional reactivity in bipolar disordersF Mathieu
INSERM, UMRS 958, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Electronic address
J Affect Disord 188:101-6. 2015..Emotional reactivity has been proposed as a relevant intermediate phenotype of bipolar disorder (BD). Our goal was to identify genetic factors underlying emotional reactivity in a sample of bipolar patients...
- Early and late onset bipolar disorders: two different forms of manic-depressive illness?F Schurhoff
Laboratoire lt lt personnalité et conduites adaptatives gt gt, CNRS UMR 7593, Pavillon Clerambault, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, 47, Bd de l Hopital, 75651, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 58:215-21. 2000..We tested whether early onset and late onset bipolar illness represent two different forms of bipolar illness in terms of clinical features, comorbidity and familial risk...
- Violent suicidal behaviour in bipolar disorder is associated with nitric oxide synthase 3 gene polymorphismJ Oliveira
INSERM, U1160, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 132:218-25. 2015..By simultaneously analysing variants of three isoforms of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) genes, we explored interindividual genetic liability to suicidal behaviour in BD...
- Sleep in patients with remitted bipolar disorders: a meta-analysis of actigraphy studiesP A Geoffroy
INSERM, UMR S 1144, Paris, France AP HP, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Pole NeuroSciences, Paris Cedex 10, France Université Paris Descartes, UMR S 1144, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, UMR S 1144, Paris, France Fondation FondaMental, Creteil, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 131:89-99. 2015..We undertook a meta-analysis of published actigraphy studies to identify whether any abnormalities in the reported sleep profiles of remitted BD cases differ from controls...
- The reliability of the SADS-LA in a family study settingM Leboyer
INSERM, , , Paris, France
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 241:165-9. 1991..g. bipolar II disorder) and identification of minor disorders was less reliable. The implications of these findings in phenotype identification during family studies in psychiatry are discussed...