- Pertussis incidence among adolescents and adults surveyed in general practices in the Paris area, France, May 2008 to March 2009A Lasserre
Institut National de Sante et Recherche Medicale INSERM U707, Paris, France
Euro Surveill 16:. 2011..French health authorities were alerted and training procedures were developed...
- Herpes zoster: family history and psychological stress-case-control studyAndrea Lasserre
UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
J Clin Virol 55:153-7. 2012..Several studies have reported risk factors for herpes zoster (HZ), but their results remain controversial and difficult to compare because of their limitations regarding sampling and design...
- A survey of primary care physician practices in antibiotic prescribing for the treatment of uncomplicated male gonoccocal urethritisAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMPC UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
BMC Fam Pract 12:35. 2011..Our aim was to describe the practice patterns of general practitioners (GPs) in managing the antibiotic treatment of patients with symptoms suggestive of uncomplicated male urethritis...
- [Awareness and adherence to Pertussis vaccination guidelines by occupational medicine physicians in Paris healthcare institution]A Lasserre
INSERM, U707, 75012 Paris, France Faculté de Médecine, UMR S 707, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, 27, rue Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 39:325-9. 2009..A questionnaire was used on 44 public and private hospital physicians in Paris to evaluate their knowledge of and adherence to Vaccination Guidelines, three years after their introduction...
- Psychotropic drug use among older people in general practice: discrepancies between opinion and practiceAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, Paris, France UPMC Université Paris 6, UMR S707, Paris, France
Br J Gen Pract 60:e156-62. 2010..The use of psychotropic drugs has increased over recent years in France. GPs are the first prescribers, especially for older patients...
- Urinary incontinence in French women: prevalence, risk factors, and impact on quality of lifeAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, F 75012, Paris, France
Eur Urol 56:177-83. 2009..The lack of epidemiologic data on the prevalence of female urinary incontinence (UI) attending general practitioners (GPs) in France led us to conduct a cross-sectional study in our country...
- Practices of French family physicians concerning varicella vaccination for teenagersF Blaizeau
INSERM U707, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Med Mal Infect 42:429-34. 2012..They also estimated the vaccination coverage in this population...
- Barriers to implementation of the new targeted BCG vaccination in France: a cross sectional studyL Rossignol
Département de médecine générale, UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27 rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Vaccine 29:5232-7. 2011..14 [0.1-0.4]). Actions targeted at these factors could contribute to improving BCG immunisation coverage...
- [General practitioners' perception of the impact of corticosteroid-induced adverse events]A Perdoncini-Roux
Service de medecine interne Horloge 2, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 57:93-7. 2009..General practitioners' perception of the discomfort their patients experience because of corticosteroid-induced adverse events is unknown...
- Herpes zoster: Burden of disease in FranceS Gonzalez Chiappe
INSERM, U707, F 75012 Paris, France
Vaccine 28:7933-8. 2010..One or more factors of immunodepression occurred in 43.4% of hospitalized cases and in 21.6% HZ-related deaths...