- Nutritional recommendations for the late-preterm infant and the preterm infant after hospital dischargeAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S90-100. 2013..We identify gaps in current knowledge as well as priorities for future research...
- Vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy may impair maternal and fetal outcomesAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Med Hypotheses 74:71-5. 2010....
- Reevaluation of the DHA requirement for the premature infantAlexandre Lapillonne
APHP, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 81:143-50. 2009..We estimate that human milk and preterm formula should contain approximately 1.5% of fatty acid as DHA to prevent the appearance of a DHA deficit and to compensate for the early DHA deficit...
- Parenteral nutrition objectives for very low birth weight infants: results of a national surveyAlexandre Lapillonne
APHP, Department of Neonatology and Nutrition, Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris 75014, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 48:618-26. 2009..The aim of the study was to evaluate parenteral nutrition objectives for very low birth weight (VLBW) infants in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), and to compare nutritional protocol differences according to levels of care...
- [Neonatal hypocalcemia]A Lapillonne
AP PH, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:645-7. 2008
- [Growth outcomes of extremely low birth weight infant]A Lapillonne
AP HP, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 74 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:540-2. 2008
- [Use of standardized parenteral solutions in French neonatal departments: results of a national survey]A Lapillonne
Service de Reanimation, néonatologie et nutrition, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, AP HP, 84 avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 16:1329-36. 2009..Standard parenteral nutrition solutions have been developed nationwide in France but little is known about their frequency of use and indications...
- Fecal calprotectin: cutoff values for identifying intestinal distress in preterm infantsFlorence Campeotto
Néonatologie et Gastroentérologie Pédiatrique, Hopital St Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 48:507-10. 2009..Receiver operating characteristic curves analysis gave cutoff values of 363 microg/g (sensitivity 0.65, specificity 0.82) and 636 microg/g (sensitivity 0.72, specificity 0.95) for the development of mild or severe enteropathy...
- Lipid needs of preterm infants: updated recommendationsAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S37-47. 2013..Research should continue to address the gaps in knowledge and further refine adequate intake for each group of preterm infants...
- Feeding preterm infants today for later metabolic and cardiovascular outcomesAlexandre Lapillonne
Department of Neonatology, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S7-16. 2013....
- Early lipid supply and neurological development at one year in very low birth weight (VLBW) preterm infantsSergio Eleni dit Trolli
APHP, Saint Vincent de Paul Cochin hospital, Paris, France
Early Hum Dev 88:S25-9. 2012..The neurological development of the very low birth weight preterm infant could be related to early lipid supply...
- Postnatal docosahexaenoic acid deficiency is an inevitable consequence of current recommendations and practice in preterm infantsAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Department of Neonatology, APHP, Necker Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, and c Institut de Puériculture et de Périnatologie, Paris, France alexandre lapillonne nck aphp fr
Neonatology 98:397-403. 2010..Very preterm infants are particularly susceptible to nutrient deficiencies. Although a lot of attention has been focused on the early nutrient supply, they are at high risk of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid deficiency...
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction, Head Size at Birth, and Outcome in Very Preterm InfantsIsabelle Guellec
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, UMR 1153, équipe de recherche en épidémiologie obstétricale, périnatale et pédiatrique, Paris, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Department of Neonatology and Intensive Care, A Trousseau Hospital, Paris, France Electronic address
J Pediatr 167:975-81.e2. 2015..To determine whether small head circumference (HC) or birth weight (BW) or both are associated with neonatal and long-term neurologic outcome in very preterm infants...
- A systematic review of practice surveys on parenteral nutrition for preterm infantsAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Paris, France 5APHP Necker Enfants Malades University Hospital, Paris, France 6Children s Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
J Nutr 143:2061S-2065S. 2013..Repeated surveys are needed to highlight trends in clinical practices and level of compliance of NICUs with existing guidelines. ..
- Early chloride intake does not parallel that of sodium in extremely-low-birth-weight infants and may impair neonatal outcomesElsa Kermorvant-Duchemin
AP HP, Department of Neonatology, Necker Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 54:613-9. 2012..The aim of the present study was to describe Cl intakes in the first 10 days of life and to assess the relations between high Cl intakes and corrected serum Cl level or markers of severe acidosis in infants <28 weeks' gestation...
- Use of parenteral lipid emulsions in French neonatal ICUsAlexandre Lapillonne
APHP, Department of Neonatology, Necker Hospital, 149 Rue de Sèvre, 75015 Paris, France
Nutr Clin Pract 26:672-80. 2011..To determine the types of parenteral lipid emulsions currently used for preterm infants, their mode of delivery, and the main disease conditions that are considered by neonatologists as contraindications...
- Use of extensively hydrolysed formula for refeeding neonates postnecrotising enterocolitis: a nationwide survey-based, cross-sectional studyAlexandre Lapillonne
Neonatal Department, APHP Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Paris, France Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
BMJ Open 6:e008613. 2016....
- Respective effects of phlebotomy losses and erythropoietin treatment on the need for blood transfusion in very premature infantsOdile Becquet
Department of Neonatology, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 13:176. 2013..We therefore aim to evaluate the factors associated with the number of late blood transfusion in very preterm infants in a unit where the routine use of EPO has been discontinued...
- Outcome and prognostic factors in neonates with septic shockElsa Kermorvant-Duchemin
AP HP, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, Universite Paris 5, Paris, France
Pediatr Crit Care Med 9:186-91. 2008..Few accurate data are available on the outcome of septic shock in the neonatal period. The objective was to describe outcome and to determine variables associated with death or adverse outcome in neonates with septic shock...
- Posttraumatic Stress Reactions in Parents of Children Esophageal AtresiaMorgane Le Gouez
AP HP, Hôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, Service de Pediatrie Generale, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 11:e0150760. 2016..The aim of this study was to investigate psychological stress in parents of children with esophageal atresia and to explore factors associated with the development of Posttraumatic Stress disorder (PTSD)...
- Neurologic outcomes at school age in very preterm infants born with severe or mild growth restrictionIsabelle Guellec
INSERM, UMR 953, Epidemiological Research in Perinatal Health and Women s and Children Health, Bâtiment de Recherche, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
Pediatrics 127:e883-91. 2011..To determine whether mild and severe growth restriction at birth among preterm infants is associated with neonatal mortality and cerebral palsy and cognitive performance at 5 years of age and school performance at 8 years of age...
- Time course of faecal calprotectin in preterm newborns during the first month of lifeFlorence Campeotto
Service de Neonatologie, APHP, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, Paris, France
Acta Paediatr 96:1531-3. 2007
- [Perinatal consequences of maternal connective tissue diseases: a prospective study of 73 cases]C Renaud
Unité de néonatologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 43 87 boulevard de l Hôpital, 76651 Paris cedex 13, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1386-90. 2006....
- Vitamin D deficiency in Iranian mothers and their neonates: a pilot studyM Bassir
Department of Pediatrics, Shohada Hospital, Tehran, Iran
Acta Paediatr 90:577-9. 2001..CONCLUSION: The mean cord serum 25-OHD concentration was very low (4.94+/-9.4 nmol/l) and that of infants of mother with hypovitaminosis D were almost undetectable (1.2+/-1.2 nmol/l)...
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids and infant growthA Lapillonne
USDA/ARS Children's Nutrition Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Lipids 36:901-11. 2001..Nonetheless, n-3 fatty acids have an effect on gene transcription, at least in some species, and this finding may provide important clues to the mechanism by which n-3 and n-6 fatty acids regulate growth...
- Software and scan acquisition technique-related discrepancies in bone mineral assessment using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry in neonatesJ C Picaud
Department of Neonatology and Human Nutrition Research Centre, Edouard Herriot Hospital, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France
Acta Paediatr 91:1189-93. 2002..As there are no published data on neonates, the aim of this study was to evaluate the magnitude of such effects in growing preterm infants...
- Development of auditory asymmetry in transient evoked otoacoustic emissions in pre-term infantsThierry Morlet
UMR CNRS 5020, Neurosciences et Systemes Sensoriels, Claude Bernard University, Lyon I, France
J Am Acad Audiol 14:339-46. 2003..It is tempting to speculate that these developmental features underlie well-known inter-aural asymmetries that have been demonstrated in the adult human...
- [Trophic feeding and maturation of the gastrointestinal tract of the preterm infant]A Lapillonne
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 75674 Paris
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 33:S127-8. 2004..Further studies are, however, needed before recommending this practice routinely...
- In vivo, villin is required for Ca(2+)-dependent F-actin disruption in intestinal brush bordersE Ferrary
Institut Curie, UMR 144, 75248 Paris, France
J Cell Biol 146:819-30. 1999..We postulate that this property might be involved in cellular plasticity related to cell injury...