Nathalie C Lambert
- HLA-DQA1 as a risk factor for microchimerism: comment on the article by Artlett et alNathalie C Lambert
Arthritis Rheum 50:2713. 2004
- Quantification of maternal microchimerism by HLA-specific real-time polymerase chain reaction: studies of healthy women and women with sclerodermaNathalie C Lambert
Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Arthritis Rheum 50:906-14. 2004..This study was undertaken to investigate the frequency and quantitative levels of maternal Mc (MMc) in healthy women and women with SSc...
- Maternal microchimerism in healthy adults in lymphocytes, monocyte/macrophages and NK cellsLaurence S Loubiere
Human Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Lab Invest 86:1185-92. 2006..Studies are needed to investigate the immunological effects and function of maternal Mc and to explore whether maternal Mc in cellular subsets has biological effects on her progeny...
- Maternal microchimerism in peripheral blood in type 1 diabetes and pancreatic islet beta cell microchimerismJ Lee Nelson
Human Immunogenetics, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:1637-42. 2007..Thus, T1D patients have higher levels of MMc in their circulation than unaffected siblings and healthy individuals, and MMc contributes to islet beta cells in a mother's progeny...
- Male DNA in female donor apheresis and CD34-enriched productsKristina M Adams
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Human Immunogenetics Program, 1100 Fairview Ave N, D2 100, PO Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Blood 102:3845-7. 2003..In summary, male DNA was frequently detected in G-PBMC and CD34-enriched products from female donors. Whether fetal microchimerism contributes to GVHD merits further investigation...
- Prospective study of fetal DNA in serum and disease activity during pregnancy in women with inflammatory arthritisZhen Yan
Immunogenetics D2 100, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, PO Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Arthritis Rheum 54:2069-73. 2006....
- Maternal HLA class II compatibility in men with systemic lupus erythematosusAnne M Stevens
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:2768-73. 2005..Male subjects were selected in order to avoid confounding due to fetal microchimerism, which may occur in women...
- Male microchimerism in healthy women and women with scleroderma: cells or circulating DNA? A quantitative answerNathalie C Lambert
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center the University of Washington Medical Center and the Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Blood 100:2845-51. 2002....
- Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy historyZhen Yan
Program in Human Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Wash 98109, USA
Am J Med 118:899-906. 2005..We investigated male microchimerism in women without sons and examined correlation with prior pregnancy history. Immunologic consequences of microchimerism are unknown. We studied healthy women and women with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Pregnancy, microchimerism, and the maternal grandmotherHilary S Gammill
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e24101. 2011..An intriguing question is whether the population of cells from her own mother can influence either maternal health during pregnancy and/or the next generation (grandchildren)...