Anne Catherine Bachoud-Lévi
Affiliation: Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique
- Dissociation between distal and proximal left limb agraphia and agraphesthesia in a patient with a callosal disconnection syndromeA C Bachoud-Levi
Departement de Neurosciences, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Cortex 36:351-63. 2000..These observations support the conclusion that writing and graphesthesia with the proximal part of the limb can be mediated by the ipsilateral cortex...
- Retest effects and cognitive decline in longitudinal follow-up of patients with early HDA C Bachoud-Levi
Département de Neurosciences Médicales, CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Neurology 56:1052-8. 2001..To assess the natural progression of cognitive impairment in Huntington's disease (HD) and to reveal factors that may mask this progression...
- Mechanisms of pure alexia: spatially based impairment, letter identification deficit, or both?Anne Catherine Bachoud-Lévi
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, Paris XII, and Unité de Neuropsychologie, Département de Neurosciences Médicales du CHU Henri Mondor, AP HP, Creteil, France
Neurocase 9:164-76. 2003..1996)...
- Effect of fetal neural transplants in patients with Huntington's disease 6 years after surgery: a long-term follow-up studyAnne Catherine Bachoud-Lévi
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Lancet Neurol 5:303-9. 2006..We undertook long-term follow-up of previously reported patients with the disease to ascertain the nature and extent of any secondary decline after grafting...
- The role of the striatum in rule application: the model of Huntington's disease at early stageMarc Teichmann
INSERM U421, IM3 Paris XII, Creteil, France
Brain 128:1155-67. 2005..These results are discussed in terms of domain-specific versus domain-general processes of rule application...
- Clinical relevance of electrophysiological tests in the assessment of patients with Huntington's diseaseJean Pascal Lefaucheur
Service de physiologie explorations fonctionnelles neurophysiologie clinique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Mov Disord 17:1294-301. 2002....
- Viewing another person's body as a target object: a behavioural and PET study of pointingLaurent Cleret de Langavant
INSERM U955 Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
Neuropsychologia 50:1801-13. 2012..Taken together, our results indicate that the specificity of pointing at another person's body goes beyond the visuo-spatial features of the human body and might rather rely on its communicative capacity...
- The unified Huntington's Disease Rating Scale for advanced patients: validation and follow-up studyKatia Youssov
Centre de référence maladie de Huntington, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France Unité INSERM U955, Equipe 01 Neuropsychologie interventionnelle, Creteil, France Institut d Etudes Cognitives, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France
Mov Disord 28:1995-2001. 2013..It offers items that are relevant for daily care. Behavioral scores tended to decline, but this may reflect the decline in patients' communicative abilities...
- The role of the striatum in sentence processing: evidence from a priming study in early stages of Huntington's diseaseMarc Teichmann
INSERM U841, Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Creteil, France
Neuropsychologia 46:174-85. 2008..Our findings support the striatum-rule hypothesis but suggest that it should be refined by tracking the particular kind of language rules depending on striatal computations...
- Electrophysiological deterioration over time in patients with Huntington's diseaseJean Pascal Lefaucheur
Service de Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, Creteil, France
Mov Disord 21:1350-4. 2006..This study shows that several electrophysiological parameters are closely associated with dysfunction of various neural circuits in HD and could be useful markers of disease progression...
- Unified Huntington's disease rating scale for advanced patients: validation and follow-up studyKatia Youssov
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Centre de référence maladie de Huntington, Groupe Hospitalier Universitaire GHU Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France INSERM U955, Equipe 01 Neuropsychologie interventionnelle, Creteil, France Ecole Normale Supérieure, Institut d Etudes Cognitives, Paris, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Mov Disord 28:1717-23. 2013..It offers items relevant for daily care. Behavioral scores tended to decline but this may reflect the decline in the communicative abilities of the patients...
- The role of the striatum in sentence processing: disentangling syntax from working memory in Huntington's diseaseSara Sambin
INSERM U955, Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, IMRB, Creteil, France
Neuropsychologia 50:2625-35. 2012..However, it only impacts on particular aspects of syntax that may relate to complex computations whereas other operations appear to be preserved. Hypotheses about the role of the striatum in syntactic processing are discussed...
- Cognitive impairment related to apathy in early Huntington's diseaseSophie Baudic
INSERM UPVM U421, Creteil, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 21:316-21. 2006..To investigate the relationships between cognitive impairment and apathy in patients with early Huntington's disease (HD) and to further explore the influence of depression on the outcome of cognitive changes associated with apathy...
- Joint recognition-expression impairment of facial emotions in Huntington's disease despite intact understanding of feelingsIris Trinkler
Equipe de Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
Cortex 49:549-58. 2013....
- The most appropriate primary outcomes to design clinical trials on Huntington's disease: meta-analyses of cohort studies and randomized placebo-controlled trialsLinda Salem
INSERM, U955, Equipe 01, Creteil, 94010, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, 94010, France AP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, Pharmacologie Clinique, Creteil, 94010, France Ecole Normale Supérieure, Departement d Etudes Cognitives, Paris, 75005, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 28:700-10. 2014..In conclusion, TMS and TFC are the most appropriate outcomes to design RCTs on HD likewise the verbal fluency test for cognition. Our results suggest an effect of placebo administration on the total functional capacity...
- Effectiveness of anti-psychotics and related drugs in the Huntington French-speaking group cohortGaelle Desamericq
Equipe 01, U955, INSERM, Creteil, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, AP HP, Creteil, France Département d Etudes Cognitives, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 9:e85430. 2014..The evidence of their effect on disease progression is limited and no comparative study between these drugs has been conducted. We therefore compared the effectiveness of antipsychotics on disease progression...
- Awareness of memory deficits in early stage Huntington's diseaseLaurent Cleret de Langavant
Inserm U955 E01, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 8:e61676. 2013..Loss of awareness of memory deficits in HD is associated with the severity of the disease in terms of CAG repeats, functional decline, motor dysfunction and cognitive impairment, including memory deficits and executive dysfunction...
- Long-term follow-up of cognitive dysfunction in patients with aluminum hydroxide-induced macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF)Elodie Passeri
Paris Est Creteil University and Henri Mondor University Hospital APHP Reference Center for Neuromuscular Diseases Garches Necker Mondor Hendaye, Creteil, F 94010, France
J Inorg Biochem 105:1457-63. 2011..Long-term follow-up of a subset of patients with 3 or 4 consecutive neuropsychological evaluations confirmed the stability of MACD with time, despite marked fluctuations...
- Behavioral and neural correlates of communication via pointingLaurent Cleret de Langavant
INSERM U955, Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 6:e17719. 2011..This study brings to light the need for future studies on communicative pointing and its neural correlates by unraveling the three-way relationship between subject, object and an addressee...
- Orienting of spatial attention in Huntington's DiseaseMaryline Couette
INSERM U841 Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Faculté de Médecine de Paris XII, Creteil, France
Neuropsychologia 46:1391-400. 2008..Cued RT tasks are promising tools for the clinical monitoring of HD and of its potential treatments...
- Integrating fetal neural transplants into a therapeutic strategy: the example of Huntington's diseaseMarc Peschanski
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Brain 127:1219-28. 2004....
- Language processing within the striatum: evidence from a PET correlation study in Huntington's diseaseMarc Teichmann
INSERM U841, Equipe 1, Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, IM3 Paris XII, Creteil, France
Brain 131:1046-56. 2008....
- The impairment of emotion recognition in Huntington's disease extends to positive emotionsLaura Robotham
INSERM U955, E1, Equipe de Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
Cortex 47:880-4. 2011..These findings complement previous work by demonstrating that impairments in emotion recognition in HD extend to positive and negative emotions, which may imply a general deficit...
- Breaking the mirror: Asymmetrical disconnection between the phonological input and output codesCharlotte Jacquemot
INSERM U421, Equipe Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, Creteil, France
Cogn Neuropsychol 24:3-22. 2007..Overall, our results suggest that (a) the phonological codes in perception and in production are separate but connected by two conversion mechanisms and that (b) these two mechanisms can be disrupted independently...
- A cortical-subcortical syntax pathway linking Broca's area and the striatumMarc Teichmann
INSERM U955, Equipe 01 Neuropsychologie interventionnelle, Creteil, France Ecole Normale Supérieure, Departement d Etudes Cognitives, Paris, France AP HP, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, Departement de Neurologie, centre de référence Démences Rares, Paris, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France CRICM Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière, UPMC Paris 6, Paris, France
Hum Brain Mapp 36:2270-83. 2015..These results extend current syntax-network models, by adding a deep "Broca-caudate pathway," and are consistent with functional accounts of frontostriatal circuits. Hum Brain Mapp 36:2270-2283, 2015. © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Neuroendocrine disturbances in Huntington's diseaseNadine Saleh
Centre de référence maladie de Huntington, AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier Pitié Salpétrière, Creteil, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 4:e4962. 2009..Only GH was independently associated with body mass index (beta = -0.26, p = 0.001)...
- Different neurophysiological mechanisms underlying word and rule extraction from speechRuth de Diego Balaguer
INSERM U841 Equipe 1 Neuropsychologie Interventionnelle, IM3 Paris XII, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 2:e1175. 2007..When these mechanisms are engaged, the electrophysiological marker associated with rule-learning appears very quickly, during the earliest phases of exposition to a new language...
- Antihypertensive classes, cognitive decline and incidence of dementia: a network meta-analysisNatacha Levi Marpillat
AP HP, Hôpital H Mondor, A Chenevier, Clinical Pharmacology
J Hypertens 31:1073-82. 2013..We compared the effects of different classes of antihypertensive drugs on the incidence of dementia, and on cognitive function...
- Heterotopagnosia: When I point at parts of your bodyLaurent Cleret de Langavant
INSERM U, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, Creteil, France
Neuropsychologia 47:1745-55. 2009..In the patients described here this phenomenon resulted from a combined insulo-parietal lesion, which may explain why, in contrast to other patients described previously, the heterotopagnosia was long-lasting...