- Long term trends in prevalence of neural tube defects in Europe: population based studyBabak Khoshnood
Obstetrical, Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology Research Team, Center for Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Inserm U1153, Maternité de Port Royal, 75014 Paris, France
BMJ 351:h5949. 2015..fetal anomaly) and live birth prevalence of neural tube defects (NTD) in Europe, where many countries have issued recommendations for folic acid supplementation but a policy for mandatory folic acid fortification of food does not exist?..
- Assessing the role of multiple pregnancies in the association between tetralogy of Fallot and assisted reproductive techniques: a path-analysis approachKarim Tararbit
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological research on perinatal health, mothers and children health, Port Royal Maternity, 6ème étage 53 avenue de l Observatoire, Paris 75014, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:27. 2014..We assessed the extent to which the association between ART and risk of TOF may be mediated by the higher risk of multiple pregnancies associated with ART...
- Recent decrease in the prevalence of congenital heart defects in EuropeBabak Khoshnood
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological Research on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:108-13.e2. 2013....
- Prevalence, timing of diagnosis and mortality of newborns with congenital heart defects: a population-based studyBabak Khoshnood
INSERM, UMR S953, Recherche épidémiologique sur la santé périnatale et la santé des femmes et des enfants, UPMC, Universite Paris 6, Maternité de Port Royal, Paris, France
Heart 98:1667-73. 2012....
- Population-based evaluation of a suggested anatomic and clinical classification of congenital heart defects based on the International Paediatric and Congenital Cardiac CodeLucile Houyel
Hopital Marie Lannelongue, CMR M3C, Universite Paris Sud, 133 avenue de la Resistance, 92350 Le Plessis Robinson, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 6:64. 2011..The purpose of our study was to establish a comprehensive and easy-to-use classification of CHD for clinical and epidemiological studies based on the long list of the International Paediatric and Congenital Cardiac Code (IPCCC)...
- [Impact of advanced maternal age on fecundity and women's and children's health]B Khoshnood
INSERM, UMR S149, IFR69, recherches épidémiologiques sur la santé périnatale et la santé des femmes, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 37:733-47. 2008..There has been a consistent trend towards delayed childbearing in most Western countries. We present a review of the current epidemiological understanding of the effects of advanced maternal age on fecundity, maternal and child health...
- Long-term trends for socio-economic differences in prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome: diffusion of services or persistence of disparities?B Khoshnood
INSERM, UMR S149, IFR 69, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s Health, Villejuif, France
BJOG 115:1087-95. 2008..To assess long-term trends in disparities for prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome in relation to policy changes...
- Paper 2: EUROCAT public health indicators for congenital anomalies in EuropeBabak Khoshnood
INSERM, UMRS953, Hospital St Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 91:S16-22. 2011..The purpose of this article is to present the specific public health indicators recently developed by EUROCAT that aim to summarize important aspects of the public health impact of congenital anomalies in a few quantitative measures...
- [Prenatal diagnosis and prevalence of Down syndrome in the Parisian population, 2001-2005]C De Vigan
INSERM UMR S149, IFR 69, unité de recherche épidémiologique en santé périnatale et santé des femmes, 75014, Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:146-50. 2008..To assess recent trends in the prevalence of Down syndrome and the proportion of cases with a prenatal diagnosis in the Parisian population...
- [Prevalence and prenatal diagnosis of congenital malformations in the Parisian population: twenty years of surveillance by the Paris Registry of congenital malformations]C De Vigan
Registre des malformations congénitales de Paris, INSERM U 149, Recherches épidémiologiques en santé périnatale et santé des femmes, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 34:8-16. 2005..To assess overall and malformation-specific trends in the prevalence, prenatal diagnosis and pregnancy termination of congenital malformations in the Parisian population...
- [Epidemiological surveillance and prenatal diagnosis of congenital anomalies in the Parisian population, 1981-2007]N Lelong
INSERM, UMR S953, recherche épidémiologique en santé périnatale et santé des femmes et des enfants, Hopital Cochin, 75014 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 19:1030-8. 2012..To assess overall and malformation-specific trends in the prevalence and prenatal diagnosis of congenital anomalies in the Parisian population...
- Women's interpretation of an abnormal result on measurement of fetal nuchal translucency and maternal serum screening for prenatal testing of Down syndromeB Khoshnood
INSERM, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s Health, Villejuif, France
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 28:242-8. 2006....
- Socioeconomic and state-level differences in prenatal diagnosis and live birth prevalence of Down's syndrome in the United StatesB Khoshnood
INSERM U 149, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s Health, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 51:617-27. 2003..We then present the results of a study that explores the potential effects of public policies regarding abortion on state-level differences in the live birth prevalence of Down's syndrome...
- Maternal and health care determinants of preconceptional use of folic acid supplementation in France: results from the 2010 National Perinatal SurveyJ Tort
INSERM UMRS 953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s and Children s Health, Paris, France UPMC University, Paris, France
BJOG 120:1661-7. 2013....
- Inpatient mother-and-child postpartum psychiatric care: factors associated with improvement in maternal mental healthN M C Glangeaud-Freudenthal
INSERM, UMRS 953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Psychiatry 26:215-23. 2011..This study assessed the underexplored factors associated with significant improvement in mothers' mental health during postpartum inpatient psychiatric care...
- Delivery room management of extremely preterm infants: the EPIPAGE-2 studyJ Perlbarg
Obstetrical Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology Team, Epidemiology and Biostatistics Sorbonne Paris Cité Research Center U1153, INSERM, Paris, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 101:F384-90. 2016..To analyse the delivery room management of babies born between 22 and 26 weeks of completed gestational age and to identify the factors associated with the withholding or withdrawal of intensive care...
- Is the probability of prenatal diagnosis or termination of pregnancy different for fetuses with congenital anomalies conceived following assisted reproductive techniques? A population-based evaluation of fetuses with congenital heart defectsK Tararbit
INSERM UMR 1153, équipe de recherche en épidémiologie obstétricale, périnatale et pédiatrique EPOPé, Centre de Recherche Epidémiologie et Statistique Sorbonne Paris Cité DHU Risques et grossesse, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
BJOG 122:924-31. 2015....
- Prevalence and risk factors of bacterial vaginosis during the first trimester of pregnancy in a large French population-based studyD Desseauve
INSERM, UMR S953, IFR 69, unité de recherche épidémiologique en santé périnatale et santé des femmes et des enfants, Hopital Tenon, F 75020 Paris, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 163:30-4. 2012..Bacterial vaginosis is a risk factor for preterm delivery. Its prevalence and risk factors in Europe are not well known. Our objective was to assess both in early pregnancy...
- [Socioeconomic disparities for maternal serum screening of Down's syndrome: trends between 1998 and 2003 in France]M C Grupposo
INSERM, UMR S149, IFR 69, unité de recherches epidémiologiques en santé périnatale et santé des femmes, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 37:246-55. 2008..To compare trends in the use of and the opportunity for making an informed choice, regarding maternal serum screening for Down's syndrome...
- Screening for fetal spina bifida at the 11-13-week scan using three anatomical features of the posterior brainR Mangione
Collège Français d Echographie Foetale CFEF, Paris, France Polyclinique Bordeaux Nord Aquitaine, Department of Women Imaging, Bordeaux, France
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 42:416-20. 2013..To evaluate the contribution of examination of specific anatomical features of the fetal posterior brain on mid-sagittal first-trimester ultrasound examination to the early detection of open spina bifida...
- Survey of prenatal screening policies in Europe for structural malformations and chromosome anomalies, and their impact on detection and termination rates for neural tube defects and Down's syndromeP A Boyd
National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
BJOG 115:689-96. 2008..To 'map' the current (2004) state of prenatal screening in Europe...
- [Bipolar I disorder in France: prevalence of manic episodes and hospitalisation-related costs]M De Zelicourt
Cemka Eval, 43, boulevard du Maréchal Joffre, 92340 Bourg la Reine
Encephale 29:248-53. 2003....
- The association of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from the chorioamnion at delivery and subsequent development of cerebral palsyR Mittendorf
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 South First Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Perinatol 21:3-8. 2001..0, 95% CI 0.2 to +infinity; p = 0.42). CONCLUSION: CONS in the chorioamnion space are associated with cerebral palsy, but in these data, CONS in the NICU are not found to be associated with cerebral palsy...