Patrick Kalambayi Kayembe
- Knowledge of HIV, sexual behavior and correlates of risky sex among street children in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of CongoPatrick K Kayembe
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatiscs, Kinsasa School of Public Health, University of Kinsasha, DRC
East Afr J Public Health 5:186-92. 2008..The number of street children is on the rise in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), while very little is known about their health problems...
- Determinants of consistent condom use among female commercial sex workers in the Democratic Republic of Congo: implications for interventionsP K Kayembe
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Kinshasa School of Public Health, Kinshasa School of Medicine, University of Kinshasa, BP 11850 Kinshasa 1, Democratic Republic of Congo
Sex Transm Infect 84:202-6. 2008..To identify correlates of consistent condom use among commercial sex workers (CSW) over a four-week period...
- Child mortality in the Democratic Republic of Congo: cross-sectional evidence of the effect of geographic location and prolonged conflict from a national household surveyNgianga Bakwin Kandala
Division of Health Sciences, Populations, Evidence and Technologies Group, Medical School Building, The University of Warwick, Warwick Medical School, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
BMC Public Health 14:266. 2014..This study aimed to examine province-level geographic variation in under-five mortality (U5M), accounting for individual- and household-level risk factors including environmental factors such as conflict...
- Inequalities in child mortality in ten major African citiesWilm Quentin
Department of Health Care Management and Berlin Centre for Health Economics Research BerlinHECOR, Technische Universität TU Berlin, Straße des 17, Juni 135, Berlin 10623, Germany
BMC Med 12:95. 2014....
- Blackwater fever in Congolese children: a report of clinical, laboratory features and risk factorsJoseph M Bodi
Department of Paediatrics, Paediatric Emergency and Intensive Care Unit, University Hospital of Kinshasa, School of Medicine, University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Malar J 12:205. 2013..Recently, resurgence of this form of malaria has been reported among the indigenous populations. The objective of this study was to investigate the risk factors among BWF patients...
- Chronic kidney disease among high school students of KinshasaJustine B Bukabau
University of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
BMC Nephrol 13:24. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate its prevalence in the school environment. The concordance of usual formulas used to estimate renal function was also assessed...
- Prevalence and determinants of the use of modern contraceptive methods in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of CongoPatrick Kalambayi Kayembe
Department of Epidemiology, Kinshasa School of Public Health, University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Contraception 74:400-6. 2006..In 2003, a cross-sectional study was carried out in Kinshasa to determine the prevalence and to identify the correlates of the use of modern contraceptive methods among sexually active females...
- Correlates of ever had sex and of recent sex among teenagers and young unmarried adults in the Democratic Republic of CongoKalambayi Patrick Kayembe
Department of Epidemiology, Kinshasa School of Public Health, Kinshasa School of Medicine, University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa BP 11850, Democratic Republic of Congo
AIDS Behav 12:585-93. 2008....