- Predicting sudden death in the population: the Paris Prospective Study IX Jouven
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Boucicaut, Paris, France
Circulation 99:1978-83. 1999..Therefore, we assessed risk factors, including parental sudden death, associated with the occurrence of sudden death in a long-term cohort study...
- Long-term outcome in asymptomatic men with exercise-induced premature ventricular depolarizationsX Jouven
Service de cardiologie, Universite Paris V, Faculté Necker Enfants Malades, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, France
N Engl J Med 343:826-33. 2000..We used data from the Paris Prospective Study I to assess the long-term outcome for such persons...
- Resting heart rate as a predictive risk factor for sudden death in middle-aged menX Jouven
Service de cardiologie, Universite Paris 5, Faculté Necker Enfants Malades, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20 rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
Cardiovasc Res 50:373-8. 2001..Therefore, we assessed the role of an elevated basal heart rate in the occurrence of sudden death in a long-term cohort study...
- Circulating nonesterified fatty acid level as a predictive risk factor for sudden death in the populationX Jouven
Service de cardiologie, Universite Paris 5, Faculté Necker Enfants Malades, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Circulation 104:756-61. 2001..We assessed the role of circulating NEFA in sudden death in asymptomatic men in a long-term cohort study...
- Resting heart rate, mortality and future coronary heart disease in the elderly: the 3C StudyC Legeai
INSERM U970, Paris V University, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center PARCC, Paris, France
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 18:488-97. 2011..To investigate the association between resting heart rate (RHR) and mortality and incident coronary heart disease (CHD) in the elderly...
- Screening for transfusion transmissible infections using rapid diagnostic tests in Africa: a potential hazard to blood safety?C Prugger
INSERM, U970, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris Cardiovascular Research Centre, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Vox Sang 110:196-8. 2016..These findings suggest that current RDT use in Africa could pose a hazard to blood safety. ..
- [The best of epidemiology and cardiovascular prevention in 2005]D Thomas
Institut de Cardiologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 99:49-56. 2006..Lastly, the ADMA (asymmetric dimethylarginine), seems a possible new marker of cardiovascular risk, but its real prognostic interest remains to be defined...
- Relation between QT duration and maximal wall thickness in familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathyX Jouven
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Heart 88:153-7. 2002..QT abnormalities have been reported in left ventricular hypertrophy and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy...
- The Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration: analysis of individual data on lipid, inflammatory and other markers in over 1.1 million participants in 104 prospective studies of cardiovascular diseasesJ Danesh
Eur J Epidemiol 22:839-69. 2007..It will, therefore, help to determine to what extent such associations are independent from possible confounding factors and to what extent such markers (separately and in combination) provide incremental predictive value...
- [Management of sudden death in a semi-rural district, Seine-et-Marne: the DEFI 77 study]G Pochmalicki
Service de cardiologie, hôpital Léon Binet Provins
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 100:838-44. 2007....
- Contributions of depressive mood and circulating inflammatory markers to coronary heart disease in healthy European men: the Prospective Epidemiological Study of Myocardial Infarction (PRIME)J P Empana
INSERM Avenir, Epidemiology of Sudden Death in the Population, Villejuif, France
Circulation 111:2299-305. 2005....