- Competing risk models to estimate the excess mortality and the first recurrent-event hazardsAurelien Belot
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Service de Biostatistique, Lyon, France
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:78. 2011..We focused on that situation but considered death under two aspects: "expected death" and "excess death", the latter could be directly or indirectly associated with the disease...
- Trends in the incidence of digestive cancers in France between 1980 and 2005 and projections for the year 2010Valerie Jooste
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, INSERM U866, CHU Dijon, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 20:375-80. 2011..The increase in the incidence of primary liver cancer and pancreatic cancer was striking. Colorectal cancer incidence is stabilising...
- Trends in colorectal cancer incidence: a period and birth-cohort analysis in a well-defined French populationMarion Chauvenet
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, INSERM U866, Universite de Bourgogne, CHU Dijon, F 21079 BP 87900 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
BMC Cancer 11:282. 2011..Different trends in CRC incidence are reported around the world. The aim of this study was to provide temporal trends in CRC incidence over a 30-year period in a French well-defined population...
- Prevalence of patients with colorectal cancer requiring follow-up or active treatmentMarion Chauvenet
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, INSERM U866, Universite de Bourgogne, CHU Dijon, Dijon F 21079, France
Eur J Cancer 45:1460-5. 2009..The objective of this study was to estimate prevalence of colorectal cancers requiring care or follow-up...
- Rising incidence of pancreatic cancer in FranceAnne Marie Bouvier
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Dijon, National Institute for Health and Medical Research, and Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Pancreas 39:1243-6. 2010..Time trends in the incidence of pancreatic cancer vary considerably between countries. The aim of this study was to provide time trends in incidence during a 25-year period in a well-defined French population...
- Incidence and patterns of late recurrences in colon cancer patientsAnne Marie Bouvier
Digestive Cancer Registry of Burgundy F 21079, INSERM U866, CHU Dijon, University of Burgundy, France
Int J Cancer 137:2133-8. 2015..Stage at diagnosis was not a predictor of late recurrence. Late recurrence after colon cancer resection with curative intent can occur. A regular clinical follow-up is necessary to detect early signs of possible recurrence. ..
- Incidence and patterns of late recurrences in rectal cancer patientsVanessa Cottet
Digestive Cancer Registry of Burgundy, INSERM U866, University Hospital Dijon, University of Burgundy, Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Surg Oncol 22:520-7. 2015..The aim of this study was to determine for the first time, incidence and patterns of late 10-year recurrence after curative resection of rectal cancer...
- Conditional relative survival of cancer patients and conditional probability of death: a French National Database analysisAnne Marie Bouvier
Digestive Cancer Registry of Burgundy, INSERM U866 National Institute for Health and Medical Research, University Hospital Dijon, Dijon, France
Cancer 115:4616-24. 2009..The objective of this study was to estimate the conditional probabilities of death for breast cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, and lung cancer in France...
- Adjuvant treatments do not alter the quality of life in elderly patients with colorectal cancer: a population-based studyAnne Marie Bouvier
Burgundy Digestive Cancer Registry, Inserm U866 and CIC EC, University of Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Cancer 113:879-86. 2008..The current study was performed to longitudinally assess the impact of adjuvant treatments on the quality of life (QoL) of elderly colorectal cancer survivors...
- Rural-urban inequalities in detection rates of colorectal tumours in the populationIsabelle Fournel
INSERM, CIE1, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:172-7. 2012..Because few data are available on this topic, we investigated the influence of geographical determinants on colorectal adenoma detection and cancer incidence rates...
- The lifelong risk of metachronous colorectal cancer justifies long-term colonoscopic follow-upAnne Marie Bouvier
INSERM U866, Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, Dijon, F 21079, France
Eur J Cancer 44:522-7. 2008..The aim of this study was to calculate the risk of metachronous colorectal cancers, to specify their characteristics and potential risk factors in a well-defined French population over a 27-year period...