- Rifampicin mono-resistant tuberculosis in France: a 2005-2010 retrospective cohort analysisVanina Meyssonnier
Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Univ Paris 06, U1135, Centre for Immunology and Microbial Infections, Team 13, F 75013 Paris, France
BMC Infect Dis 14:18. 2014..Rifampicin resistance is a risk factor for poor outcome in tuberculosis. Therefore, we sought to describe the characteristics and management of Rifampicin monoresistant (RMR) tuberculosis (TB) in France...
- Curbing methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in 38 French hospitals through a 15-year institutional control programVincent Jarlier
Université Pierre et Marie Curie Hôpital Pitié Salpêtrière, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Arch Intern Med 170:552-9. 2010..In the late 1980s, the proportion of methicillin resistance among clinical strains of Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) reached approximately 40% at AP-HP...
- Twenty years of antimicrobial resistance control programme in a regional multi hospital institution, with focus on emerging bacteria (VRE and CPE)Sandra Fournier
Direction de la Politique Médicale, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Antimicrob Resist Infect Control 1:9. 2012..abstract:..
- Evaluation of the βLacta test, a rapid test detecting resistance to third-generation cephalosporins in clinical strains of EnterobacteriaceaeAurelie Renvoise
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Laboratory of Bacteriology Hygiene, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 51:4012-7. 2013..In conclusion, the βLacta test was found to be easy to use and efficient for the prediction of resistance to third-generation cephalosporins, particularly in extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing strains. ..
- Link between carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteria carriage and cross-border exchanges: eight-year surveillance in a large French multihospitals institutionSandra Fournier
Central Infection Control Team, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
J Travel Med 19:320-3. 2012..Among the 63 CPE events that occurred between 2004 and 2011, 87% involved patients with a link with cross-border exchanges, justifying the recommendation to screen and isolate such patients...