- Occurrence and distribution of Microdochium nivale and Fusarium species isolated from barley, durum and soft wheat grains in France from 2000 to 2002Renaud Ioos
Laboratoire National de la Protection des Végétaux, Unité de Mycologie Agricole et Forestière, Domaine de Pixerecourt, F 54220, Malzeville, France
Mycopathologia 158:351-62. 2004..The implications of these associations for the protection of cereals crops and for contamination by mycotoxins are discussed...
- Sensitive detection of Fusarium circinatum in pine seed by combining an enrichment procedure with a real-time polymerase chain reaction using dual-labeled probe chemistryRenaud Ioos
Laboratoire National de la Protection des Végétaux, Station de mycologie, IFR 110 Genomique, Ecophysiologie et Ecologie fonctionnelles, Malzeville, France
Phytopathology 99:582-90. 2009..This assay allows for quick and reliable detection of F. circinatum in seed, which can help to prevent long-distance spread of the pathogen via contaminated seed lots...
- Development, comparison, and validation of real-time and conventional PCR tools for the detection of the fungal pathogens causing brown spot and red band needle blights of pineRenaud Ioos
Laboratorie National de la protection des Végétaux, Station de mycologie, IFR 110, Domaine de Pixerecourt, Malzeville, France
Phytopathology 100:105-14. 2010..Both real-time assays proved to be significantly superior to the technique of humid chamber incubation, which often failed to produce spores for the accurate identification of the pathogens...
- Optimization of a real-time PCR assay for the detection of the quarantine pathogen Melampsora medusae f. sp. deltoidaeAnne Laure Boutigny
ANSES Laboratoire de la Santé des Végétaux, Unite de Mycologie, IFR110 EFABA, Domaine de Pixerecourt, BP 90059, 54220 Malzeville, France
Fungal Biol 117:389-98. 2013....
- An optimized duplex real-time PCR tool for sensitive detection of the quarantine oomycete Plasmopara halstedii in sunflower seedsRenaud Ioos
Laboratoire de la Santé des Végétaux, Unite de Mycologie, Malzeville, France
Phytopathology 102:908-17. 2012....
- Simulation of consumer exposure to deoxynivalenol according to wheat crop management and grain segregation: case studies and methodological considerationsMarianne Le Bail
INA P G, UMR SAD APT, Paris, France
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 42:253-9. 2005..The results for grain segregation procedures showed that exposure was most strongly affected by contamination distributions as the segregation procedure minimising risk differed for the two datasets...