Affiliation: International Agency for Research on Cancer
- A universal open-source Electronic Laboratory NotebookCatherine Voegele
Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Group, International Agency for Research on Cancer, 69003 Lyon, France
Bioinformatics 29:1710-2. 2013....
- Rare, evolutionarily unlikely missense substitutions in CHEK2 contribute to breast cancer susceptibility: results from a breast cancer family registry case-control mutation-screening studyFlorence Le Calvez-Kelm
International Agency for Research on Cancer, 150 cours Albert Thomas, Lyon Cedex 08, F 69372, France
Breast Cancer Res 13:R6. 2011..This absence has been due in part to a lack of validated statistical methods for summarizing risk attributable to large numbers of individually rare missense substitutions...
- Determining the effectiveness of High Resolution Melting analysis for SNP genotyping and mutation scanning at the TP53 locusSonia Garritano
Department of Biology, Genetics via Derna 1, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
BMC Genet 10:5. 2009..Recently, the use of new fluorescent dyes allowed the high-resolution analysis of DNA melting curves (HRM)...
- A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for a high throughput genetic platform aimed at candidate gene mutation screeningC Voegele
International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
Bioinformatics 23:2504-6. 2007..An important feature of our LIMS is that it enables tracking of information through a laboratory workflow where the process at one step is contingent on results from a previous step...
- A sample storage management system for biobanksC Voegele
Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Group, International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, Lyon, France
Bioinformatics 26:2798-800. 2010..Both the database and the interface have been modeled to be compatible with and adaptable to almost all types of biobanks...