Affiliation: Institut Bergoni
- [Radiotherapy for tumors of the uterine cervix. Gross tumor volume and clinical target volume]L Thomas
Service de Radiotherapie, Institut Bergonie, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Cancer Radiother 5:629-42. 2001..It leads to a better knowledge of dose distribution to the target and critical organs and allows more individualized and conformal treatment...
- [Brachytherapy in soft tissue sarcomas]L Thomas
Service de Radiotherapie, Institut Bergonie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Cedex, Bordeaux, France
Cancer Radiother 7:73-7. 2003..Brachytherapy used with special guidelines allows to obtain an improved local control with an acceptable level of complication...
- Prospective evaluation of quality of surgery in soft tissue sarcomaE Stoeckle
Department of Surgery, Institut Bergonie, Regional Cancer Centre, 229 Cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, Bordeaux, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 32:1242-8. 2006..Prospective application of the French Sarcoma Group (FSG) method of surgery reporting in soft tissue sarcoma (STS) in a single centre...
- [Conservative and functional management for soft tissue sarcomas of the extremities: role of radiotherapy]Y Milbeo
Departement de Radiotherapie, Institut Bergonie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 10:410-5. 2006..About complications, neurological complications are probably under estimated and are related to total dose of radiation therapy...
- [Prognostic impact of tumour volume and lymph node involvement in intermediate stage T1b1 to T2b cancer of the uterine cervix]G Goudy
Departement de Chirurgie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, Institut Bergonie, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 96:685-94. 2009..Determine the prognostic significance of tumour volume and pelvic lymph node status in intermediate stage T1b1 to T2b cancers of the uterine cervix...
- [Laparoscopic interiliacal lymphadenectomy in cancer of the uterine cervix: still the gold standard? A propos lymph node recurrences in 190 treated patients]C Dekindt
Service de Chirurgie, Institut Bergonie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, Bordeaux
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 34:473-80. 2005....
- [Adjuvant radiation therapy for soft tissue sarcoma of the extremities: analysis of local control according to volume and dose]Y Milbeo
Service de Radiotherapie, Institut Bergonie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 9:293-303. 2005..To evaluate retrospectively the anatomical definition of target volumes in the treatment of soft tissue sarcomas of the limbs and to study the radiation dose in the local control and toxicity...
- Number of residual nodules, better than size, defines optimal surgery in advanced epithelial ovarian cancerE Stoeckle
Department of Surgery, Institut Bergonie, Regional Cancer Center, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Int J Gynecol Cancer 14:779-87. 2004..Otherwise, cytoreduction leaving numerous nodules, whatever their size, remains suboptimal. Such patients should be considered for neo-adjuvant chemotherapy...
- [Brachytherapy for soft tissue sarcomas. Technique and therapeutic indications]M Delannes
Service de Radiotherapie, Institut Claudius Regaud, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 20 24, rue du Pont Saint Pierre, 31052 Toulouse Cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 10:63-7. 2006..Brachytherapy should be at the moment an integrated part of the multidisciplinary treatment of soft tissue sarcomas...
- Relevance of vertical growth pattern in thin level II cutaneous superficial spreading melanomasM Lefevre
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Bordeaux, France
Am J Surg Pathol 27:717-24. 2003..We propose that growth phase evaluation (a minimum of eight serial sections being mandatory not to underdiagnose vertical growth phase) should be added to the recommendations for melanoma histologic report, at least for level II SSM...
- [First surgery followed by vaginal curietherapy in small-volume uterine cervix cancer: an alternative to the association of uterovaginal curietherapy and surgery]O Gallocher
Service de Radiotherapie, Institut Bergonie, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 229, cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Cancer Radiother 6:10-4. 2002..Evaluate the results of the treatment of small uterine cervix cancer with the association of surgery and postoperative vaginal brachytherapy, without unfavourable prognostic factors...
- [Management of soft tissue sarcomas in first isolated local recurrence: a retrospective study of 83 cases]L Moureau-Zabotto
Département d Oncologie Radiothérapie, institut Clandius Regaud, Toulouse, France
Cancer Radiother 8:279-87. 2004..To analyse the management and clinical outcome of patients treated for a first isolated local recurrence of soft tissue sarcoma (trunk or extremities) and to identify prognosis factors...
- [Standards, options, and recommendations for the radiotherapy of patients with endometrial cancer. FNCLCC (National Federation of Cancer Campaign Centers) and CRLCC (Regional Cancer Campaign Centers)]L Thomas
Cancer Radiother 5:163-92. 2001..For patients with inoperable stage III or IV disease, treatment is often symptomatic, combining external radiotherapy and medical treatment...
- Transformed mycosis fungoides: clinicopathological features and outcomeE Barberio
Service de Dermatologie, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Hospices Civils de Lyon, hôpital de l Hôtel dieu, 1 Place de l Hopital, 69288 Lyon Cedex 02, France
Br J Dermatol 157:284-9. 2007..The 5-year survival rates for stage IIB and IV MF are 26.9% and 10.6%, respectively. The prognostic value of the immunophenotypic characterization of the infiltrate has not been thoroughly studied in the literature...
- [Patient information booklet SOR SAVOIR PATIENT: understanding ovarian cancer, a guide for cancer patients and family members]H Hoarau
FNCLCC, Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 34:1195-204. 2006
- [Standards, Options and Recommendations for the surgical management of carcinoma of the endometrium]A Bremond
Centre régional Léon Bérard, Lyon
Bull Cancer 88:181-98. 2001..The methodology is based on literature review and critical appraisal by a multidisciplinary group of experts, with feedback from specialists in cancer care delivery...
- [The French preliminary experience of the use of a seed-projector for exclusive iodine 125 prostate brachytherapy: feasibility and acute toxicity]P Pommier
Centre Leon Berard, 28, rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon, France
Cancer Radiother 10:559-64. 2006..To analyse a new technique for prostate brachytherapy with permanent Iodine implants characterized by the use of a seed projector after a 3D dosimetric peroperative treatment planning (FIRST technique)...
- A rural emergency medical retrieval service: the first yearA R Corfield
Emergency Medicine, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley, PA2 9PN, UK
Emerg Med J 23:679-83. 2006....
- [Randomised phase III trial of fotemustine versus fotemustine plus whole brain irradiation in cerebral metastases of melanoma]F Mornex
Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Service de radiothérapie oncologie, EA 643, 69495 cedex, Pierre Benite, France
Cancer Radiother 7:1-8. 2003....
- [Systemic lupus erythematosus in Martinique: an epidemiologic study]C Deligny
Service de médecine interne et rhumatologie, CHRU, 97261 Fort de France, France
Rev Med Interne 23:21-9. 2002..To review epidemiological and clinical aspects of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in Martinique, French West Indies...
- [Standards, Options and Recommendations 2000 for the management of patients with endometrial cancer (non-metastatic)(abridged report)]A Bremond
FNCLCC, Sor, 101 rue de Tolbiac, 75654 Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:902-16. 2002
- A prospective randomized multicentre phase III trial of fotemustine plus whole brain irradiation versus fotemustine alone in cerebral metastases of malignant melanomaF Mornex
Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Service de radiothérapie oncologie, Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Melanoma Res 13:97-103. 2003....
- Pulsed dose rate brachytherapy in head and neck cancers. Feasibility study of a French cooperative groupD Peiffert
Centre Alexis Vautrin, Ave. de Bourgogne, 54511 Cedex, , France
Radiother Oncol 58:71-5. 2001..Most of the breakdowns were related to kinking or flattering of the tube. CONCLUSIONS: PDR is feasible in head and neck carcinomas, but necessitates improvement of the quality and control of the plastic tubes...