Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of strategies for HER2 testing of breast cancer patients in FranceMagali Morelle
Health Economics Research Group in Oncology, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 22:396-401. 2006..A cost-effectiveness analysis was conducted comparing diagnostic strategies for determining the HER2 status of invasive breast carcinomas, as an indication for trastuzumab at metastatic relapse...
- Analyzing multiple learning effects in health care using multilevel modeling: application to radiotherapy at an early stage of innovationMagali Morelle
GATE, CNRS UMR 5824, Health Economics Unit, University of Lyon, Centre Leon Berard, 28, rue Laennec, Lyon, France 69008
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 25:232-9. 2009..Our study aimed at analyzing learning effects in radiotherapy at an early stage of innovation...
- Cancer patients' willingness to pay for blood transfusions at home: results from a contingent valuation study in a French cancer networkNathalie Havet
GATE Lyon Saint Etienne, University of Lyon, 93 chemin des Mouilles, 69 130 Ecully, France
Eur J Health Econ 13:289-300. 2012..Some of our findings could be useful for policy decision-making regarding home care...
- The statutory duty of physicians to inform patients versus unmet patients' information needs: the case of breast cancer in FranceNora Moumjid
University of Lyon, Lyon, F 69003, France
Health Policy 91:162-73. 2009....
- Cost comparison of two surgical strategies in the treatment of breast cancer: sentinel lymph node biopsy versus axillary lymph node dissectionLionel Perrier
Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 20:449-54. 2004..The aim of our study was to compare the hospital-related costs of this strategy with those of conventional axillary lymph node dissection (ALND)...
- Assessing short-term effects and costs at an early stage of innovation: the use of positron emission tomography on radiotherapy treatment decision makingRaphaël Remonnay
GATE CNRS UMR 5824, Lyon, France
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 24:212-20. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the effects of PET on resource allocation (costs and savings) and on the choice of the following treatment in radiotherapy...
- [Blood transfusions at home or in the hospital? The preferences of cancer patients]Raphaël Remonnay
Universite de Lyon, GATE CNRS UMR 5824 93 Chemin des Mouilles 69130 Ecully, France
Bull Cancer 95:1039-45. 2008..9 euro for home and 47.3 euro for hospital transfusion. These results, in favour of HBT, are probably related to the strong involvement of physicians of the blood centre and their active collaboration with a high-level homecare network...
- Cost of prostate image-guided radiation therapy: results of a randomized trialLionel Perrier
Leon Berard Cancer Center, Lyon, France
Radiother Oncol 106:50-8. 2013..This cost analysis aimed to quantify the cost of IGRT in relation to IGRT frequency and modality with Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) or orthogonal electronic portal imaging with fiducial markers (EPI-FM)...
- A qualitative approach to the use of economic data in the selection of medicines for hospital formularies: a French surveyHans Martin Späth
GRESAC, UMR 5823 du CNRS, Centre Leon Berard, Institut des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Universite Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Pharm World Sci 25:269-75. 2003....
- Cost Analysis of Complex Radiation Therapy for Patients With Head and Neck CancerLionel Perrier
Univ Lyon, GATE Unité Mixte de Recherche 5824 Centre national de la recherche scientifique, Lyon, France Department of Clinical Research and Innovation, Léon Bérard Cancer Centre, Lyon, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 95:654-62. 2016..This cost analysis aimed to prospectively assess differences in costs between TomoTherapy and volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) in patients with head and neck cancer...
- Varied exposure to carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic (CMR) chemicals in occupational settings in FranceNathalie Havet
Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, ISFA, Laboratoire SAF, Universite de Lyon, 50 avenue Tony Garnier, 69007, Lyon, France
Int Arch Occup Environ Health . 2017..To explore varied exposure to carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic chemicals (CMR) for French employees...
- Elaborating patient information with patients themselves: lessons from a cancer treatment focus groupNora Moumjid
GRESAC Research Group in Health Economics and Networks in Cancer Care, CNRS, UMR 5823, Centre Leon Berard, Comprehensive Cancer Centre and University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Health Expect 6:128-39. 2003..To assess the significance of patients' input in the elaboration of a patient information booklet...