Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Nine breast angiosarcomas after conservative treatment for breast carcinoma: a survey from French comprehensive Cancer CentersC Marchal
Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 44:113-9. 1999....
- [Preliminary results of the assessment of intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostatic and head and neck tumors (STIC 2001)]C Marchal
Département de radiothŕapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 8:S121-7. 2004..Half of each patient group was treated by IMRT and the others by RTC 3D. This clinical study was associated with an economic study and a physics study. We report here the first results...
- Cervical lymph node relapses of head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma: is brachytherapy a therapeutic option?M A Bollet
Department of Radiotherapy, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Nancy, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 51:1305-12. 2001..To report the results of interstitial brachytherapy (IBT) without salvage surgery for isolated cervical lymph node relapses...
- [Surgery and postoperative radiation therapy in primary retroperitoneal sarcomas: experience of the cancer centre Alexis-Vautrin]D Fuks
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 16:194-200. 2012..Surgical resection remains the standard treatment for patients with resectable retroperitoneal sarcomas. The aim of this study was to retrospectively analyse the outcomes of patients with primary retroperitoneal sarcoma...
- [Re-irradiation after salvage mastectomy for local recurrence after a conservative treatment: a retrospective analysis of twenty patients (Nancy: 1988-2001)]S Racadot
Service de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 7:369-79. 2003..To retrospectively assess the efficacy of post-mastectomy re-irradiation for local relapse of breast cancer...
- [Preoperative brachytherapy for clinical stage I and II endometrial carcinoma: results from a series of 780 patients with a 10-year follow-up]S Hoffstetter
Service de radiothérapie curiethérapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 8:178-87. 2004..Retrospective analysis of patients treated by preoperative brachytherapy for endometrial carcinoma...
- [Radiosurgery of cerebral arteriovenous malformations: a prescription algorithm]N Blanchard
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, 6, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 13:1-10. 2009..To study prognostic factors of obliteration and risk factors of brain radiation necrosis in order to propose an algorithm for radiosurgery prescription for cerebral arteriovenous malformations (cAVM)...
- [Anemia impact on treatments of cervical carcinomas]C Marchal
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 9:87-95. 2005..The impact of this anemia on quality of life and treatments compliance justifies the use of erythropoietin, especially in cancers for which treatments induce a deep fatigue and a very bad tolerance, which could be a limiting factor...
- [Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancers with bilateral irradiation of the neck : preliminary results]M Lapeyre
Unité de radiothérapie externe, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Departement de Radiotherapie, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 8:134-47. 2004..To report preliminary results of a prospective study of intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNC) with bilateral irradiation of the neck...
- [Management of mucositis following radiotherapy for head and neck cancers]M Lapeyre
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy
Cancer Radiother 5:121s-130s. 2001....
- [Comparative dosimetry study of two methods of intensity modulation performed on the same accelerator]V Marchesi
Unité de radiophysique, CRLCC Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511 Vandaeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 4:443-54. 2000..Even though the choice of technique is strongly dependent on the material available, the dynamic mode presents greater flexibility of use and has been chosen in our institution for IMRT...
- Sarcoma after radiation therapy: retrospective multiinstitutional study of 80 histologically confirmed cases. Radiation Therapist and Pathologist Groups of the Fédération Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le CancerJ L Lagrange
Radiation Oncology Department, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 Avenue de Valombrose, 06189 Nice 2, France
Radiology 216:197-205. 2000..To evaluate the best strategy for treatment of sarcoma that occurs after radiation therapy...
- [Ductal carcinoma in situ: role of the boost]D Azria
Departement de Radiotherapie, CRLC Val d Aurelle Paul Lamarque, Rue Croix Verte, 34298 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Cancer Radiother 12:571-6. 2008..This protocol will start inclusions in October 2008...
- [Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in France: The boost of the national funding for the new expensive innovative technologies (STIC 2001 and 2002)]C Marchal
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, 54511 Vandaeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 7:44s-48s. 2003....
- Combined flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry analyses for the assessment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell kinetics by in vivo bromodeoxyuridine infusionS Marchal
Laboratoire de Recherche en Oncologie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cytometry 29:165-72. 1997..01). Moreover, no difference in proliferation was found between diploid and aneuploid tumors. Considering these results, a combined Tpot was calculated that allowed classification of tumors as highly or slowly proliferative...
- [Total body irradiation in France in the past twenty years]S Hoffstetter
Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 7:166-71. 2003..Most of the TBIs are fractionated in six twice-daily fractions with pulmonary shielding to limit the dose between 6 and 11 Gy depending on departments' protocols and pathologies...
- [Breast cancer in women thirty years old or less]H Bakkali
Groupe sein, Centre Alexis Vautrin, 6, Avenue de Bourgogne, 54511, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 7:153-9. 2003..Our aim is to analyse the epidemiological and clinicopathological features of a group of very young women and especially to evaluate the results of therapeutic strategy...
- [New developments in oncologic hyperthermia]C Marchal
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Avenue de Bourgogne, 545111 Vandaeuvre lès Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 7:55s-57s. 2003..Is appears suitable to define clinical French teams, that could evaluate the clinical use of deep heating by the more recent developed techniques...
- [Cost-effectiveness of epilepsy surgery in a cohort of patients with medically intractable partial epilepsy--preliminary results]M C Picot
Unité de biostatistiques et épidémiologie, Département de l information médicale, CHU Arnaud de Villeneuve, 291 avenue du Doyen G Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 160:5S354-67. 2004..Surgical therapy can eliminate seizures but is very expensive. We followed a prospective adult cohort of intractable epileptic patients in order to perform a cost-effectiveness analysis...
- Optimization of the sources in local hyperthermia using a combined finite element-genetic algorithm methodN Siauve
CEGELY, UMR CNRS 5005, Université C Bernard Lyon 1, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Int J Hyperthermia 20:815-33. 2004..Results obtained with two types of applicators (waveguides and annular phased array) are presented and show the faculties of the developed optimization process...
- [Cardiac abnormalities in a prospective series of 40 patients with type 2 diabetes]B Barthelemy
Service de cardiologie B, Hopital Trousseau, Tours
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 93:253-61. 2000..In future, larger series are required to demonstrate that this detection can guide therapeutic intervention and reduce cardiac morbidity and mortality of diabetics...
- [Medicoeconomic assessment of epilepsy surgery in adults with medically intractable partial epilepsy. Three-year outcomes from a multicenter French cohort]M C Picot
Unité de biostatistiques et épidémiologie, CHU Arnaud de Villeneuve, 34000 Montpellier, France
Neurochirurgie 54:484-98. 2008..To compare resective surgery and medical therapy in a cost-effectiveness analysis in a multicenter cohort of adult patients with partial intractable epilepsy...
- Association between polymorphisms of folate-metabolizing enzymes and risk of prostate cancerC Marchal
Urology Department, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Virgen de la Victoria, Campus de Teatinos s n, Malaga 29010, Spain
Eur J Surg Oncol 34:805-10. 2008....
- Expression of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) in prostatic adenocarcinoma and prostatic intraepithelial neoplasiaC Marchal
Servicio de Urologia, Hospital Costa del Sol, Marbella, Malaga, Spain
Histol Histopathol 19:715-8. 2004..We conclude that PSMA overexpression is detected in high-grade PIN and is associated with a higher Gleason score of prostate cancer. It is a potential marker for studying carcinogenesis and progression of prostate cancer...