Affiliation: Institut Curie
- miRNA expression profiling of inflammatory breast cancer identifies a 5-miRNA signature predictive of breast tumor aggressivenessFlorence Lerebours
Laboratoire d oncogénétique, Institut Curie, Hôpital René Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, Saint Cloud, France
Int J Cancer 133:1614-23. 2013..Moreover, multivariate analysis showed that this signature was an independent predictor of poor Metastasis-Free Survival in non-IBC patients. ..
- Expression analysis of mitotic spindle checkpoint genes in breast carcinoma: role of NDC80/HEC1 in early breast tumorigenicity, and a two-gene signature for aneuploidyIvan Bieche
INSERM U735, Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, St Cloud, France
Mol Cancer 10:23. 2011..Alterations of the mitotic spindle checkpoint are likely to contribute to these phenotypes, but little is known about somatic alterations of mitotic spindle checkpoint genes in breast cancer...
- NF-kappa B genes have a major role in inflammatory breast cancerFlorence Lerebours
Centre Rene Huguenin, FNCLCC, 35 rue Dailly, 92210, St Cloud, France
BMC Cancer 8:41. 2008..Given the role of NF-kappaB-related genes in cell proliferation, invasiveness, angiogenesis and inflammation, we postulated that they might be deregulated in IBC...
- Pathological response and circulating tumor cell count identifies treated HER2+ inflammatory breast cancer patients with excellent prognosis: BEVERLY-2 survival dataJean Yves Pierga
Institut Curie, Paris, France Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Clin Cancer Res 21:1298-304. 2015..Here, we report the results of a preplanned survival analysis at 3 years of follow-up, along with the association between outcome and circulating biomarkers and pathologic complete response (pCR)...
- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT imaging versus dynamic contrast-enhanced CT for staging and prognosis of inflammatory breast cancerLaurence Champion
Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Saint Cloud, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 40:1206-13. 2013..Locoregional staging is based on dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) CT or MRI. The aim of this study was to compare the performances of FDG PET/CT and DCE CT in locoregional staging of IBC and to assess their respective prognostic values...
- Radiotherapy for stage II and stage III breast cancer patients with negative lymph nodes after preoperative chemotherapy and mastectomyRomuald Le Scodan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:e1-7. 2012..To evaluate the effect of postmastectomy radiotherapy (PMRT) in Stage II-III breast cancer patients with negative lymph nodes (pN0) after neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC)...
- Brain metastases from breast cancer: proposition of new prognostic score including molecular subtypes and treatmentRomuald Le Scodan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, 92210 Saint Cloud, France
J Neurooncol 106:169-76. 2012..The other patients had a median survival of 12.5 months (P < 0.001). This 3-class specific prognostic score successfully predicted the outcomes of a heterogeneous group of patients with brain metastases from BC...
- Identification of new candidate therapeutic target genes in triple-negative breast cancerMathilde Glénisson
Laboratory of Oncogenetic, Institut Curie, Hôpital René Huguenin, St Cloud, France
Genes Cancer 3:63-70. 2012..Clinical trials could be initiated easily with existing drugs. Our results also suggest that these target genes might serve as predictive biomarkers of the TNBC treatment response...
- Non-sentinel lymph node metastasis prediction in breast cancer with metastatic sentinel lymph node: impact of molecular subtypes classificationFabien Reyal
Department of Surgery, Institut Curie, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e47390. 2012....
- Assessment of response to endocrine therapy using FDG PET/CT in metastatic breast cancer: a pilot studyNina Mortazavi-Jehanno
Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Institut Curie, Hôpital René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 39:450-60. 2012..The purpose of this pilot study was to assess whether outcome in metastatic or recurrent breast cancer patients is related to metabolic response to endocrine therapy determined by (18)F-FDG PET/CT...
- 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (FDG-PET/CT) imaging in the staging and prognosis of inflammatory breast cancerJean Louis Alberini
Nuclear Medicine Department, Cancer Research Center Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Cancer 115:5038-47. 2009..To prospectively assess fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (FDG-PET/CT) staging and prognosis value in patients with suspected inflammatory breast cancer (IBC)...
- Breast cancer with synchronous metastases: survival impact of exclusive locoregional radiotherapyRomuald Le Scodan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, 92210, Saint Cloud, France
J Clin Oncol 27:1375-81. 2009..Exclusive locoregional radiotherapy (LRR) is an alternative form of locoregional treatment (LRT) in this setting. We retrospectively studied the impact of LRT on the survival of breast cancer patients with synchronous metastases...
- Time-Dependent Prognostic Impact of Circulating Tumor Cells Detection in Non-Metastatic Breast Cancer: 70-Month Analysis of the REMAGUS02 StudyFrançois Clément Bidard
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France Laboratory of Circulating Cancer Biomarker, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
Int J Breast Cancer 2013:130470. 2013..We confirm that the detection of CTC is independently associated with a significantly worse outcome, but mainly during the first 3-4 years of follow-up. No prognostic impact is seen in patients who are still relapse-free at this moment...
- Immunomarker studies of fine-needle cytopuncture cell blocks for tumor response prediction after preoperative chemotherapy and prognosis in operable nonmetastatic primary breast carcinomaVeronique Becette
Departments of Pathology Medical Oncology Oncogenetics, Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Breast J 17:121-8. 2011....
- Two prognostic groups of inflammatory breast cancer have distinct genotypesFlorence Lerebours
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM E0017 Oncogénétique, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, F 92211 St Cloud, France
Clin Cancer Res 9:4184-9. 2003..Analysis of loss of heterozygosity (LOH) can provide a molecular portrait of the genetic alterations underlying stepwise cancer progression. We tested the value of LOH patterns as diagnostic and prognostic markers in IBC...
- Neoadjuvant bevacizumab, trastuzumab, and chemotherapy for primary inflammatory HER2-positive breast cancer (BEVERLY-2): an open-label, single-arm phase 2 studyJean Yves Pierga
Institut Curie, Paris, France
Lancet Oncol 13:375-84. 2012..In our phase 2 trial, we aimed to assess efficacy and safety of neoadjuvant bevacizumab combined with trastuzumab and chemotherapy in patients with primary HER2-positive inflammatory breast cancer...