Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Identification in milk of a serum amyloid A peptide chemoattractant for B lymphoblastsBerardo de Jesus Rodriguez
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, UR1282, Infectiologie Animale et Sante Publique, Nouzilly, Tours, France
BMC Immunol 10:4. 2009..Milk chemoattractants are potentially involved in the recruitment of lymphocytes from the maternal bloodstream in lactating mammary glands...
- Kinetics of fibril formation of bovine kappa-casein indicate a conformational rearrangement as a critical step in the processJoelle Leonil
INRA, UMR1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Oeuf, F 35000 Rennes, France
J Mol Biol 381:1267-80. 2008..Their main effect was on the elongation rate, which became close to that of the limiting conformation change, leading to the appearance of a lag phase at the beginning of the kinetics...
- Topography of the casein micelle surface by surface plasmon resonance (SPR) using a selection of specific monoclonal antibodiesDidier Dupont
INRA, UMR 1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Oeuf, Rennes, France
J Agric Food Chem 59:8375-84. 2011..Disintegration of the micellar structure resulted in an increased access for antibodies to hydrophobic areas of α(s1)- and α(s2)-casein...
- Phosphorylation and coordination bond of mineral inhibit the hydrolysis of the beta-casein (1-25) peptide by intestinal brush-border membrane enzymesRachel Boutrou
INRA and Agrocampus Ouest, UMR1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Oeuf, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, F 35042 Rennes, France
J Agric Food Chem 58:7955-61. 2010..Actually the peptide bound to copper was almost not hydrolyzed during the digestion, suggesting that coordination bond of copper to CPP inhibits the action of both phosphatase and peptidases...
- Heterogeneity of caprine beta-casein elucidated by RP-HPLC/MS: genetic variants and phosphorylationsCarole Neveu
INRA, Laboratoire de Recherche de Technologie Laitière, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
J Protein Chem 21:557-67. 2002....
- Food processing increases casein resistance to simulated infant digestionDidier Dupont
INRA, UMR1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Œuf, Rennes, France
Mol Nutr Food Res 54:1677-89. 2010..This highlights the likely impact of milk processing on the allergenic potential of CNs...
- Structure development in a soft cheese curd model during manufacture in relation to its biochemical characteristicsRachel Boutrou
INRA, Laboratoire de Recherches de Technologie Laitière, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, 5042, Rennes, France
J Dairy Res 69:605-18. 2002....
- Survey of bacterial proteins released in cheese: a proteomic approachValérie Gagnaire
INRA, Laboratoire de Recherche et de Technologie laitière, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
Int J Food Microbiol 94:185-201. 2004..Different peptidases arose from St thermophilus and Lb helveticus, suggesting that streptococci are involved in peptide degradation in addition to the proteolytic activity of lactobacilli...
- Comparative resistance of food proteins to adult and infant in vitro digestion modelsDidier Dupont
Institut National de la Recherche Agrononique Agrocampus Ouest, UMR 1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Oeuf, 65 rue de St Brieuc, Rennes, France
Mol Nutr Food Res 54:767-80. 2010..This difference was attributed to the tenfold reduction in phosphatidylcholine concentration in the infant model limiting the protective effect of this phospholipid on beta-Lg digestion...
- Milk protein fractions moderately extend the duration of satiety compared with carbohydrates independently of their digestive kinetics in overweight subjectsAgnes Marsset-Baglieri
INRA, CRNH IdF, UMR 914 Nutrition Physiology and Ingestive Behavior, F 75005Paris, France
Br J Nutr 112:557-64. 2014..The satiating effect of proteins is efficient in overweight subjects, especially when the duration of satiety is short, but independently of their digestive and plasma amino acid kinetics...
- Glycosylations of kappa-casein-derived caseinomacropeptide reduce its accessibility to endo- but not exointestinal brush border membrane peptidasesRachel Boutrou
INRA, UMR1253, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, F 35000 Rennes, France
J Agric Food Chem 56:8166-73. 2008..In addition, the glycosylation core as well as the number of the attached glycosylated chain modified the kinetic of digestion; the most heavily glycosylated forms being the slowest digested...
- Effects of the environmental factors on the casein micelle structure studied by cryo transmission electron microscopy and small-angle x-ray scattering/ultrasmall-angle x-ray scatteringStéphane Marchin
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR1253, STLO, F 35042 Rennes, France
J Chem Phys 126:045101. 2007..This supports the hypothesis that the smaller substructures detected by SAXS are colloidal calcium phosphate nanoclusters rather than putative submicelles...
- Glucose slows down the heat-induced aggregation of β-lactoglobulin at neutral pHMichele Da Silva Pinto
INRA, UMR1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Œuf, F 35042 Rennes, France
J Agric Food Chem 60:214-9. 2012..Glucose-modified proteins formed a mixture of short fibrils and polydisperse aggregates. Our results revealed that β-Lg forms fibrils at neutral pH after heating and that glucose slows the formation of these fibrils...
- Ultra high temperature treatment, but not pasteurization, affects the postprandial kinetics of milk proteins in humansMagali Lacroix
INRA, AgroParisTech UMR 914 Nutrition Physiology and Ingestive Behavior, CRNH IdF, Paris, France
J Nutr 138:2342-7. 2008....
- Comparison of electrospray and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization on the same hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometer: application to bidimensional liquid chromatography of proteins from bovine milk fractionDaniel Molle
INRA, UMR1253, Rennes, France
J Chromatogr A 1216:2424-32. 2009..Moreover, we pointed out the importance of the type of mass spectrometer used in complement to both ionization sources for achieving a global increase of proteome coverage...
- AlphaS1-casein, which is essential for efficient ER-to-Golgi casein transport, is also present in a tightly membrane-associated formAnnabelle Le Parc
INRA, UR1196 Génomique et Physiologie de la Lactation, Domaine de Vilvert, F 78352 Jouy en Josas Cedex, France
BMC Cell Biol 11:65. 2010..The role of individual caseins in this process and the mesostructure of the casein micelle are poorly known...