Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Application of chromatography and mass spectrometry to the characterization of food proteins and derived peptidesJ Leonil
INRA Laboratoire de Recherches de Technologie Laitière, Rennes, France
J Chromatogr A 881:1-21. 2000..Liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry have been particularly used for the characterization of food peptides and especially in dairy products...
- Formation of stable covalent dimer explains the high solubility at pH 4.6 of lactose-beta-lactoglobulin conjugates heated near neutral pHS Bouhallab
Laboratoire de Recherches de Technologie Laitière, INRA, Rennes Cedex, France
J Agric Food Chem 47:1489-94. 1999..These results suggested that bound lactose, through steric hindrance and high surface hydrophilicity, prevents the thiol-disulfide exchange reactions of the polymerization-aggregation process of lactose-beta-lactoglobulin conjugates...
- Peptides identified during Emmental cheese ripening: origin and proteolytic systems involvedV Gagnaire
Laboratoire de Recherche et de Technologie laitière, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
J Agric Food Chem 49:4402-13. 2001..Moreover, peptidases from starters were also active throughout ripening, presumably like those from nonstarter lactic acid bacteria, in contrast to those from propionic acid bacteria...
- Characterization by ionization mass spectrometry of lactosyl beta-lactoglobulin conjugates formed during heat treatment of milk and whey and identification of one lactose-binding siteJ Leonil
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Laboratoire de Recherches de Technologie Laltière, Rennes, France
J Dairy Sci 80:2270-81. 1997..In addition, collision-activated dissociation performed on the lactosylated peptide beta-LG (f 46-51) showed the rearrangement reactions occurring during the fragmentation process by electrospray. A mechanism is proposed...
- Heterogeneity of the bovine kappa-casein caseinomacropeptide, resolved by liquid chromatography on-line with electrospray ionization mass spectrometryD Molle
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Laboratoire de Recherches de Technologie Laitière, Rennes, France
J Chromatogr A 708:223-30. 1995..A minor form, diphosphorylated with one disialylated chain, was also detected. From these results, it was shown that the on-line coupling of HPLC with ESI-MS offers a very promising alternative for the analysis of complex mixtures...