J L Lagrange
Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Sarcoma after radiation therapy: retrospective multiinstitutional study of 80 histologically confirmed cases. Radiation Therapist and Pathologist Groups of the Fédération Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le CancerJ L Lagrange
Radiation Oncology Department, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 Avenue de Valombrose, 06189 Nice 2, France
Radiology 216:197-205. 2000..To evaluate the best strategy for treatment of sarcoma that occurs after radiation therapy...
- [Study of theoretical cases of intensity-modulated beams with step-and-shoot technique]S Marcie
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33, Avenue de Valombrose, 06189 cedex 2, Nice, France
Cancer Radiother 7:179-83. 2003..These theoretical cases provide a first step on the way towards treatments with intensity modulation...
- [Target-volume and critical-organ delineation for conformal radiotherapy of prostate cancer: experience of French dose-escalation trials]V Beckendorf
Radiotherapie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Cancer Radiother 6:78s-92s. 2002..A better quality of the CT images, use of urethral opacification, and consensual definition of clinical target volumes and organs at risk may contribute to that improvement...
- [The place of conformal radiotherapy in routine practice: national survey of SFRO members]J L Lagrange
, , 54, , , France
Cancer Radiother 5:44s-48s. 2001..The analysis of routine use of conformal radiotherapy in France shows an important heterogeneity but it seems that there is an agreement with objectives of this treatment...
- Summary report of the Standards, Options and Recommendations for the management of patients with non-small-cell lung carcinoma (2000)A Depierre
Hopital Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
Br J Cancer 89:S35-49. 2003
- [Standards, options, and recommendation for external radiotherapy of prostatic cancer: evaluation of the effect of dosage]P Pommier
Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Cancer Radiother 6:119-26. 2002..The methodology is based on a literature review, followed by critical appraisal by a multidisciplinary group of experts. Draft guidelines are produced, then validated by specialists in cancer care delivery...
- [Standards, Options, and Recommendations for brachytherapy in patients with prostate cancer: efficacy and toxicity]P Pommier
Cancer Radiother 5:770-86. 2001..6/The height of the urethra receiving more than 200% of the prescribed dose must be reported. The portion of the rectum receiving 100 and 120% of the prescribed dose must be limited to 10 and 5 mm length, respectively...
- [Hodgkin's disease: from gross tumor volume to clinical target volume, firm data and unresolved problems]J L Lagrange
, CHU Henri-Mondor, 51, , , France
Cancer Radiother 5:650-8. 2001..However, with the variations of the recommendations and in the absence of large-scale studies, usual criteria can still be used. A consensus about the precise specification of the target volumes on CAT scan is still urgently awaited...
- [Standards, Options and Recommendations for the management of stage I or II primary bronchial cancers treated exclusively with radiotherapy]E Touboul
, Paris, France
Cancer Radiother 5:452-63. 2001....
- [Standards, options and recommendations for the management of locally advanced non small cell lung carcinoma]E Bardet
Standards, Options, Recommandations, 101, rue de Tolbiac, 75654 Paris Cedex 13
Bull Cancer 88:369-87. 2001..Surgery is justified in stage N2 disease as good local control can be achieved. T4-N0 disease should be treated surgically with curative intent...
- Summary of the Standards, Options and Recommendations for the management of patients with nonmetastatic prostate cancer (2001)A Villers
CHRU Hôpital Huriez, Lille, France
Br J Cancer 89:S50-8. 2003