Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Advances in nasopharyngeal carcinomaJoel Guigay
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Curr Opin Oncol 20:264-9. 2008..This review updates these recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma...
- Are G3 ENETS neuroendocrine neoplasms heterogeneous?Fritz Line Velayoudom-Cephise
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Oncology, Villejuif, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 20:649-57. 2013..If confirmed, future classifications may consider splitting them into two groups according to their morphological differentiation...
- Toxicity of concomitant cetuximab and radiotherapy with or without initial taxane-based induction chemotherapy in locally advanced head and neck cancerAntonin Levy
Department of Radiation Oncology, Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, Universite Paris Sud, France
Head Neck 38:E905-10. 2016..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the tolerability of concurrent radiotherapy and cetuximab (bioradiotherapy [BRT]) after taxane-based induction chemotherapy in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Concurrent use of cisplatin or cetuximab with definitive radiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinomasAntonin Levy
Department of Radiation Oncology, Gustave Roussy, 114 rue Edouard Vaillant, 94850, Villejuif, France
Strahlenther Onkol 190:823-31. 2014..The goal of the present work was to compare outcomes of definitive concurrent cisplatin-based chemoradiotherapy (CRT) with cetuximab-based bioradiotherapy (BRT) in locally advanced head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Performance of (18)fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography and somatostatin receptor scintigraphy for high Ki67 (≥10%) well-differentiated endocrine carcinoma stagingRonan Abgral
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital of Brest, 29200 Brest, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:665-71. 2011....
- Systemic treatment and medical management of metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: review of the literature and proposal for management changesFrederic Peyrade
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Oral Oncol 49:482-91. 2013..Recently, new drugs have been incorporated in patient management, thus enabling an increase in OS. This review aims to define the comprehensive medical management of patients with relapsing head and neck carcinoma...
- Low- and high-grade esthesioneuroblastomas display a distinct natural history and outcomeGabriel G Malouf
Department of Radiotherapy, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 49:1324-34. 2013..Esthesioneuroblastomas, also called olfactory neuroblastomas (ENB) represent a rare sinonasal neurectodermal tumour which prognostic factors are unsteadily described...
- Effect of chemotherapy in patients with resected small-cell or large-cell neuroendocrine carcinomaNader Abedallaa
Departments of Medicine and Biostatistics, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
J Thorac Oncol 7:1179-83. 2012..Surgical resection of an undiagnosed lung lesion may lead to unintentional removal of small-cell lung cancer (SCLC). The benefit of perioperative chemotherapy in resected SCLC or large-cell neuroendocrine carcinomas (LCNEC) is not clear...
- Targeted therapy-induced radiation recallAntonin Levy
Department of Radiation Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 49:1662-8. 2013..A diverse range of chemotherapies has been associated with RR but no case series with targeted therapies (TT) has been reported...
- Intervention in gastro-enteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumoursEric Baudin
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 26:855-65. 2012..In the absence of cure at the metastatic stage, progresses are expected in the recognition of well differentiated NET subgroups that display either excellent or poor prognosis...
- Extra-cellular release and blood diffusion of BART viral micro-RNAs produced by EBV-infected nasopharyngeal carcinoma cellsClaire Gourzones
Univ Paris Sud 11, CNRS UMR 8126 and Institut de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif, France
Virol J 7:271. 2010..To address this question, we investigated by quantitative RT-PCR the status of 5 microRNAs from the BART family in exosomes released by NPC cells in vitro as well as in plasma samples from NPC xenografted nude mice and NPC patients...
- Prognostic factors influencing survival from metastatic (stage IV) gastroenteropancreatic well-differentiated endocrine carcinomaCosimo Durante
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et de Cancérologie Endocrinienne, Institut Gustave Roussy, Universite Paris XI, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 16:585-97. 2009..This study enables the stratification of metastatic GEP WDEC patients into distinct risk groups. These risk categories can be used to tailor therapeutic approaches and also to design and interpret clinical trials...