Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut Curie
- NOX2 controls phagosomal pH to regulate antigen processing during crosspresentation by dendritic cellsAriel Savina
Institut Curie, INSERM U653, Immunité et Cancer, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris, Cedex 05, France
Cell 126:205-18. 2006..Therefore, NOX2 plays a critical role in conferring DCs the ability to function as specialized phagocytes adapted to process antigens rather than kill pathogens...
- Antigen presentation and T cell stimulation by dendritic cellsPierre Guermonprez
Institut Curie, INSERM U520, 12 rue Lhomond, 75005 Paris, France
Annu Rev Immunol 20:621-67. 2002..These specializations account for dendritic cells' unique role in the initiation of immune responses and the induction of tolerance...
- Control of cross-presentation during dendritic cell maturationBeatriz C Gil-Torregrosa
U520 INSERM, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 34:398-407. 2004..Therefore, FcgammaR-mediated cross-presentation is regulated during DC maturation by the selective control of antigen internalization and transport to the cytosol...
- Pathways for antigen cross presentationPierre Guermonprez
U365 INSERM, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
Springer Semin Immunopathol 26:257-71. 2005..This loading compartment may be either the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) or a mix phagosome-ER compartment. MHC class I egress from the loading compartment to cell surface remains to be analyzed...
- Measuring pH, ROS production, maturation, and degradation in dendritic cell phagosomes using cytofluorometry-based assaysAriel Savina
Institut Curie, INSERM U653, Immunité et Cancer, Paris, France
Methods Mol Biol 595:383-402. 2010..The analysis of the phagosomal pH, degradation, or oxidation relies on techniques based on the fate of specific probes bound to particles to be phagocytosed. These techniques are very sensitive and quantitative...
- A role for lipid bodies in the cross-presentation of phagocytosed antigens by MHC class I in dendritic cellsLaurence Bougnères
INSERM U653, Institut Curie, Section Recherche, 26, rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris, Cedex 05, France
Immunity 31:232-44. 2009..We thus define a new role for LB organelles in regulating cross-presentation of exogenous antigens to CD8(+) T lymphocytes in DCs...
- ER-phagosome fusion defines an MHC class I cross-presentation compartment in dendritic cellsPierre Guermonprez
INSERM U520, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
Nature 425:397-402. 2003..Therefore, cross-presentation in dendritic cells occurs in a specialized, self-sufficient, ER-phagosome mix compartment...
- Antigen presentation by B lymphocytes: how receptor signaling directs membrane traffickingFulvia Vascotto
Unité Inserm 653, Institut Curie, 12 rue Lhomond, 75005, Paris, France
Curr Opin Immunol 19:93-8. 2007..In particular, recent studies have emphasized the key roles of membrane microdomains and the actin cytoskeleton in regulation of membrane trafficking upon BCR engagement...
- Differential effects of cocaine on histone posttranslational modifications in identified populations of striatal neuronsEmmanuelle Jordi
Unité Mixte de Recherche en Santé 839, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, 75005 Paris, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:9511-6. 2013..The method described should have general utility for studying nuclear modifications in different types of neuronal or nonneuronal cell types...
- Neutrophils efficiently cross-prime naive T cells in vivoCeline Beauvillain
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, U564, University Hospital of Angers, CHU Angers, Immunology and Allergology Laboratory, Angers, France
Blood 110:2965-73. 2007....
- Selection of an antibody library identifies a pathway to induce immunity by targeting CD36 on steady-state CD8 alpha+ dendritic cellsElisa Tagliani
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Trieste, Italy
J Immunol 180:3201-9. 2008..The results identify CD36 as a novel potential target for immunotherapy and indicate that the outcome of the immune responses vary by targeting different receptors on CD8alpha+ DCs...
- Dendritic cells are host cells for mycobacteria in vivo that trigger innate and acquired immunityXinan Jiao
Unité de Biologie des Régulations Immunitaires, Institut Pasteur, 25 rue du Docteur Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Immunol 168:1294-301. 2002..Strikingly, BCG bacilli survive but remain stable in number in the DC leukocyte subset during the first 2 wk of infection. As Ag presentation by DC is rapidly lost, this suggests that DC may represent a hidden reservoir for mycobacteria...
- Neonatal and adult microglia cross-present exogenous antigensCeline Beauvillain
INSERM U564, Université Angers, Angers, F 49933, France
Glia 56:69-77. 2008..This first demonstration of the cross-presentation property of microglia offers novel therapeutic approaches to modulate CD8 T-cell responses in the brain...
- The receptor tyrosine kinase Flt3 is required for dendritic cell development in peripheral lymphoid tissuesClaudia Waskow
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, The Rockefeller University, New York, New York 10065, USA
Nat Immunol 9:676-83. 2008..In contrast, Flt3 was essential to the regulation of homeostatic DC development in the spleen, where it was needed to maintain normal numbers of DCs by controlling their division in the periphery...
- [An export-reimport model for cross presentation of particulate antigens by MHC class I molecules in dentritic cells]Pierre Guermonprez
U365 INSERM, Institut Curie, 26, rue d Ulm, 75005, Paris
J Soc Biol 198:121-2. 2004
- In vivo receptor-mediated delivery of a recombinant invasive bacterial toxoid to CD11c + CD8 alpha -CD11bhigh dendritic cellsPierre Guermonprez
Unit of Biology of Immune Regulations, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 32:3071-81. 2002....