Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Chikungunya virus, southeastern FranceMarc Grandadam
Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Emerg Infect Dis 17:910-3. 2011..Sequence analysis of the viral genomes of imported and autochthonous isolates indicated new features for the potential emergence and spread of the virus in Europe...
- Chikungunya virus infection of corneal graftsThérèse Couderc
Microbes and Host Barriers Group, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 206:851-9. 2012..Chikungunya virus (CHIKV) is an arbovirus with a high potential to spread globally. We investigated whether CHIKV is transmittable via corneal grafts...
- High efficiency of temperate Aedes albopictus to transmit chikungunya and dengue viruses in the Southeast of FranceAnubis Vega-Rua
Department of Virology, Institut Pasteur, Arboviruses and Insect Vectors, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e59716. 2013..In 2010, autochthonous cases of CHIK and dengue (DEN) were reported in southeastern France. We evaluated the potential of a French population of Ae. albopictus in the transmission of both viruses...
- Oral receptivity of Aedes aegypti from Cape Verde for yellow fever, dengue, and chikungunya virusesMarie Vazeille
Institut Pasteur, Department of Virology, Arboviruses and Insect Vectors Laboratory, Paris, France
Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis 13:37-40. 2013..Using experimental oral infections, we found that this vector showed a moderate ability to transmit the epidemic dengue-3 virus, but was highly susceptible to chikungunya and yellow fever viruses...
- Prophylaxis and therapy for Chikungunya virus infectionThérèse Couderc
Groupe Microorganismes et Barrières de l Hôte and Unité Interactions Moléculaires Flavivirus Hôtes, Centre National de Référence des Arbovirus, Institut Pasteur, INSERM, Avenir U604, and Universite Paris Descartes, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 200:516-23. 2009....