Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Predictors of high quality clinical practice guidelines: examples in oncologyBeatrice Fervers
Federation Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le Cancer, Sor, Paris, France
Int J Qual Health Care 17:123-32. 2005..However, there is increasing concern about variation in guideline quality. In this study we identified predictors for high-quality guidelines in oncology...
- Adaptation of clinical guidelines: literature review and proposition for a framework and procedureBeatrice Fervers
Unité d évaluation des soins, IUMSP, Hospices CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Int J Qual Health Care 18:167-76. 2006..The aim was to review the literature on adaptation of guidelines and to propose a systematic approach for adaptation of guidelines...
- CoCanCPG. Coordination of cancer clinical practice in EuropeBeatrice Fervers
Fédération Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le Cancer SOR Centre Léon Bérard, EA 4129 Santé Individu Société, Lyon, France
Tumori 94:154-9. 2008..Through its activities, CoCanCPG will make an important contribution towards better access to evidence-based cancer practices and thus contribute to reducing inequalities and improving care for patients with cancer across Europe...
- Clinical practice guidelinesB Fervers
EA 4129 Santé, individu, Société, unité cancer et environnement, Centre Leon Berard, Universite de Lyon 1, 28, rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
J Visc Surg 147:e341-9. 2010..CPG are a source of information not only for physicians but also for policy makers, insurance institutions, continued education programs and production of information for high quality decision making for patients...
- Guideline adaptation: an approach to enhance efficiency in guideline development and improve utilisationB Fervers
1EA 4129 Santé, individu, Société, Centre Léon Bérard Université Lyon 1, Lyon, France
BMJ Qual Saf 20:228-36. 2011..To reduce duplication of effort and enhance efficiency, we developed a process for guideline adaptation and assessed initial perceptions of its feasibility and usefulness...
- Studying the impact of early life exposures to pesticides on the risk of testicular germ cell tumors during adulthood (TESTIS project): study protocolRémi Béranger
unité cancer et environnement, Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon, 08 Cedex, France
BMC Cancer 14:563. 2014..Reliable data on environmental exposure during this critical time period are sparse. Little is known on whether it could be a combined effect of early and later-life exposures...
- A Review of Health Behaviors in Childhood and Adolescent Cancer Survivors: Toward Prevention of Second Primary CancerJulien Carretier
1 Department of Cancer Environment, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 5:78-90. 2016....
- [Testicular germ cell tumours and early exposures to pesticides: The TESTEPERA pilot study]Rémi Béranger
Centre Leon Berard, unité cancer et environnement, 28, rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex, France, Centre international de recherche sur le cancer, Section Environnement et Rayonnements, 150, cours Albert Thomas, 69372 Lyon Cedex, France, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 43, Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 101:225-35. 2014..001) but not on the time period (p = 0.52). Our results support the feasibility of a case-control study focusing on the relation between TGCT and environmental pesticide exposures during early and later life...
- Clinical-practice guidelines in Europe: time for European co-operation for cancer guidelinesBeatrice Fervers
SOR programme, FNCLCC, Paris, France
Lancet Oncol 4:139-40. 2003
- Parental Occupational Exposure to Heavy Metals and Welding Fumes and Risk of Testicular Germ Cell Tumors in Offspring: A Registry-Based Case-Control StudyKayo Togawa
Section of Environment and Radiation, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 25:1426-1434. 2016..We examined parental occupational exposures to heavy metals and welding fumes in relation to TGCT in offspring in a registry-based case-control study (NORD-TEST Study)...
- Testicular cancer incidence to rise by 25% by 2025 in Europe? Model-based predictions in 40 countries using population-based registry dataCharlotte Le Cornet
Section of Environment and Radiation, International Agency for Research on Cancer, 150 cours Albert Thomas, 69372 Lyon Cedex 08, France Unité Cancer et Environnement, Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 50:831-9. 2014....
- [Life style and occupational factors and prevention of second primary cancers after childhood and adolescent cancer: Current state of knowledge]Sarah DuVal
Centre Leon Berard, unité cancer et environnement, 28, rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
Bull Cancer 102:665-73. 2015..A reflection on the follow-up of this population and the prevention of SPC is an important issue...
- Testicular germ cell tumours and parental occupational exposure to pesticides: a register-based case-control study in the Nordic countries (NORD-TEST study)Charlotte Le Cornet
Section of Environment and Radiation, International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, Lyon, France Unité Cancer et Environnement, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Occup Environ Med 72:805-11. 2015..This large-scale registry-based case-control study aimed to investigate the association between parental occupational exposure to pesticides and TGCT risk in their sons...
- Varied exposure to carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic (CMR) chemicals in occupational settings in FranceNathalie Havet
Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, ISFA, Laboratoire SAF, Universite de Lyon, 50 avenue Tony Garnier, 69007, Lyon, France
Int Arch Occup Environ Health . 2017..To explore varied exposure to carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic chemicals (CMR) for French employees...
- Efficiency of wipe sampling on hard surfaces for pesticides and PCB residues in dustJoane Cettier
Unit of Cancer and Environment, Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, Lyon, France
Sci Total Environ 505:11-21. 2015..Cellulose wipes appear to be efficient to sample the pesticides and PCBs that adsorb onto dust on smooth and hard surfaces. ..
- [Professional risk factors associated with the cancer of the ovary. Literature review]Alice Bounin
Universite de Lyon, Universite Lyon 1, UMRESTTE Unité mixte IFSTTAR UCBL, Domaine Rockefeller, 8, avenue Rockefeller, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Bull Cancer 101:1089-108. 2014..Despite methodological limitations of published studies, a significantly increased risk for ovarian cancer associated with asbestos exposure have been consistently reported...
- Estimated dietary dioxin exposure and breast cancer risk among women from the French E3N prospective cohortAurélie Mn Danjou
unité cancer et environnement, Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69373, Lyon, Cedex 08, France
Breast Cancer Res 17:536. 2015..We aimed to assess dietary dioxin exposure among women from the E3N cohort and estimate BC risk associated with this exposure...
- Occupational and environmental exposures associated with testicular germ cell tumours: systematic review of prenatal and life-long exposuresRémi Béranger
unité cancer et environnement, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France Section of Environment and Radiation, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France Université Claude, Bernard, Lyon, France
PLoS ONE 8:e77130. 2013..The purpose of our review is to summarise the current state of knowledge on occupational and environmental factors thought to be associated with TGCT...
- [Identification of occupational exposures among patients with lung cancer]Camille Cellier
Centre Leon Berard, unité cancer et environnement, 28 rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Bull Cancer 100:661-70. 2013..Our approach responds to the objectives of the National Cancer Plan and helps to improve the overall care of patients with cancer. This approach has been awarded by the national label in 2011 "Year of the patients and their rights". ..
- [A project of evidence-based patient information and patient education]Beatrice Fervers
Fédération Nationale des Centres de Lutte contre le Cancer FNCLCC, Paris, France
Bull Cancer 89:1075-8. 2002