S Dusko Ehrlich
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Construction of a dairy microbial genome catalog opens new perspectives for the metagenomic analysis of dairy fermented productsMathieu Almeida
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, UMR 1319 Micalis, 78352 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Genomics 15:1101. 2014..Such analyses, however, critically depend on the availability of appropriate reference genome databases against which the sequencing reads can be aligned...
- Activation of mRNA translation by phage protein and low temperature: the case of Lactococcus lactis abortive infection system AbiD1Elena Bidnenko
Laboratoire de Genetique Microbienne, INRA, 78352 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Mol Biol 10:4. 2009..We previously showed that development of AbiD1 abortive infection against phage bIL66 depends on orf1, which is expressed in mid-infection. However, molecular basis for this activation remains unclear...
- Extensive horizontal transfer of core genome genes between two Lactobacillus species found in the gastrointestinal tractPierre Nicolas
INRA, Mathématique Informatique et Génome, UR1077, 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Evol Biol 7:141. 2007..bulgaricus), is ambiguous due to contradictory phenotypical and 16S rRNA based classifications...
- [Metagenomics of the intestinal microbiota: potential applications]S Dusko Ehrlich
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, MetaHIT coordinator, Microbiology and the Food Chain Division, Jouy en Josas, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 34:S23-8. 2010..These should lead to the speedy development of diagnostic and prognostic tools and open avenues to reasoned approaches to the modulation of the individual's microbiota in order to optimize health and well-being...
- Richness of human gut microbiome correlates with metabolic markersEmmanuelle Le Chatelier
INRA, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, US1367 Metagenopolis, 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
Nature 500:541-6. 2013..Our classifications based on variation in the gut microbiome identify subsets of individuals in the general white adult population who may be at increased risk of progressing to adiposity-associated co-morbidities. ..