Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut Curie
- Membrane traffic and polarization of lipid domains during cytokinesisArnaud Echard
Institut Curie and CNRS, UMR 144, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Cedex 05, Paris, France
Biochem Soc Trans 36:395-9. 2008..Possible cross-talk between Rab35 and other endocytic pathways involved in cytokinesis are also discussed...
- [Phagocytosis and cytokinesis: highlights on common themes and differences]Chantal Deschamps
Inserm U1016, CNRS UMR 8104, université Paris Descartes et Sorbonne Paris Cité, Institut Cochin, équipe phagocytose et invasion bactérienne, 22, Rue Mechain, 75014, Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 29:1004-9. 2013....
- A simple model for the fate of the cytokinesis midbody remnant: implications for remnant degradation by autophagy: modeling remnant production and degradation enables re-interpretation of published data and improves design of future experimentsElizabeth Faris Crowell
Institut Pasteur, Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Paris, France
Bioessays 35:472-81. 2013..In addition, using the model, we determined experimentally inaccessible parameters such as remnant lifetime. Our model proves to be a useful tool for studying bridge and remnant populations...
- Phagocytosis and cytokinesis: do cells use common tools to cut and to eat? Highlights on common themes and differencesChantal Deschamps
INSERM, U1016, 22, Rue Mechain, 75014, Paris, France
Traffic 14:355-64. 2013....
- The NF-κB signaling protein Bcl10 regulates actin dynamics by controlling AP1 and OCRL-bearing vesiclesSabrina Marion
INSERM, U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France CNRS, UMR 8104, Paris, France
Dev Cell 23:954-67. 2012..Thus, we identify Bcl10 as an early coordinator of NF-κB-mediated immune response with endosomal trafficking and signaling to F-actin remodeling...
- Phosphoinositides and cytokinesis: the "PIP" of the icebergArnaud Echard
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux 75015 Paris, France CNRS URA2582, Paris, France
Cytoskeleton (Hoboken) 69:893-912. 2012..This will highlight unanticipated connections between cytokinesis and enzymes implicated in human diseases, such as the Lowe syndrome...
- Characterization of single chain antibody targets through yeast two hybridOle Vielemeyer
Institut Curie Research Center, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, France
BMC Biotechnol 10:59. 2010..However, such data is frequently difficult to obtain...
- Rab35 regulates an endocytic recycling pathway essential for the terminal steps of cytokinesisIlektra Kouranti
Laboratoire Mécanismes moléculaires du transport intracellulaire, Institut Curie, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR144, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Curr Biol 16:1719-25. 2006..We propose that the Rab35-regulated pathway plays an essential role during the terminal steps of cytokinesis by controlling septin and PIP2 subcellular distribution during cell division...
- Endocytic traffic in animal cell cytokinesisGuillaume Montagnac
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, F 75248 Paris, France
Curr Opin Cell Biol 20:454-61. 2008..Why endocytic traffic occurs within the intercellular bridge remains largely mysterious and its significance for cytokinesis will be discussed...
- Moesin and its activating kinase Slik are required for cortical stability and microtubule organization in mitotic cellsSebastien Carreno
Centre de Biologie du Developpement, Université Toulouse III Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unite Mixte de Recherche 5547, 31062 Toulouse Cedex 09, France
J Cell Biol 180:739-46. 2008..We propose that the spatiotemporal control of moesin activation at the mitotic cortex provides localized cues to coordinate cortical contractility and microtubule interactions during cell division...
- Rho-kinase controls cell shape changes during cytokinesisGilles R X Hickson
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 2200, USA
Curr Biol 16:359-70. 2006..To explore the initiation of cytokinesis, we focused on the earliest cell shape change, cell elongation, which occurs during anaphase B and prior to cytokinetic furrowing...
- Terminal cytokinesis events uncovered after an RNAi screenArnaud Echard
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 2200, USA
Curr Biol 14:1685-93. 2004..We have shown that the stability of the intercellular bridge is essential for successful cytokinesis and have defined genes contributing to this stability...