Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Characterization of T cell precursor activity in the murine fetal thymus: evidence for an input of T cell precursors between days 12 and 14 of gestationI Douagi
Unité du Développement des Lymphocytes, CNRS URA 1961, Departement d Immunologie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 30:2201-10. 2000..We propose that the first thymic immigrants do not contribute significantly to T cell generation which depends on the subsequent colonization by cells with a high T cell precursor potential...
- Identification of the earliest prethymic bipotent T/NK progenitor in murine fetal liverIyadh Douagi
Unité du Développement des Lymphocytes, Departement d Immunologie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Blood 99:463-71. 2002..These fetal liver progenitors may represent the immediate developmental step before thymic immigration...
- Identification of committed NK cell progenitors in adult murine bone marrowE E Rosmaraki
, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 31:1900-9. 2001..We propose that NKP represent the earliest adult BM precursor uniquely restricted to the NK cell lineage...
- Early alpha/beta interferon production by myeloid dendritic cells in response to UV-inactivated virus requires viral entry and interferon regulatory factor 3 but not MyD88Asa S Hidmark
Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center, Karolinska Institutet, Box 280, S 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
J Virol 79:10376-85. 2005..Thus, mDCs may contribute to the antiviral response activated by the immune system at early time points after infection...
- Lymphocyte commitment during embryonic development, in the mouseIyadh Douagi
Unité du Développement des Lymphocytes, URA CNRS 1961, Institut Pasteur, 25 28 Rue du Docteur Roux, 75724 Paris, Cedex 15, France
Semin Immunol 14:361-9. 2002..This could be the result of different commitment strategies at those sites: stochastic in the FL and instructive in the BM...
- Role of interferon regulatory factor 3 in type I interferon responses in rotavirus-infected dendritic cells and fibroblastsIyadh Douagi
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Box 280, S 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
J Virol 81:2758-68. 2007..However, in contrast to MEFs, this action was not sufficient to completely abrogate type I IFN induction, consistent with a role for DCs as sentinels for virus infection...