Jean Marc Celton
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Putative resistance gene markers associated with quantitative trait loci for fire blight resistance in Malus 'Robusta 5' accessionsSusan E Gardiner
The New Zealand Institute for Plant and Food Research Limited PFR Palmerston North, Private Bag 11600, Manawatu Mail Centre, 4442 Palmerston North, New Zealand
BMC Genet 13:25. 2012....
- Whole genome comparisons of Fragaria, Prunus and Malus reveal different modes of evolution between Rosaceous subfamiliesSook Jung
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
BMC Genomics 13:129. 2012..Recently the whole genome of three crop species, peach, apple and strawberry, which belong to different genera of the Rosaceae family, have been sequenced, allowing in-depth comparison of these genomes...
- Genome-wide SNP identification by high-throughput sequencing and selective mapping allows sequence assembly positioning using a framework genetic linkage mapJean Marc Celton
Biotechnology Department, University of the Western Cape, Private Bag X17, Bellville 7535, South Africa
BMC Biol 8:155. 2010....
- Deciphering the genetic determinism of bud phenology in apple progenies: a new insight into chilling and heat requirement effects on flowering dates and positional candidate genesJ M Celton
Montpellier SupAgro, UMR AGAP, Equipe AFEF, Avenue Agropolis, Montpellier, France
New Phytol 192:378-92. 2011..Our results contribute towards a better understanding of the interaction between QTLs and climatic conditions, and provide a basis for the identification of genes involved in bud growth resumption...
- Genetic determinism of anatomical and hydraulic traits within an apple progenyPierre Eric Lauri
INRA, UMR 1334 AGAP, F 34398 Montpellier cedex 5, France
Plant Cell Environ 34:1276-90. 2011..Together with previous results on the same progeny, our study substantiated that hydraulic efficiency traits co-localized with traits identified for tree growth and fruit production...
- Fruit self-thinning: a trait to consider for genetic improvement of apple treeJean Marc Celton
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, UMR 1334, AGAP CIRAD INRA Montpellier SupAgro Team Architecture et Fonctionnement des Espèces Fruitières, Montpellier, France Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, UMR1345 Institut de Recherche en Horticulture et Semences IRHS, Agrocampus Ouest, Universite d Angers, SFR 4207 QUASAV, Beaucouze, France
PLoS ONE 9:e91016. 2014..Despite a moderate genetic control of the self-thinning trait, QTL and candidate genes were identified which will need further analyses involving other progenies and molecular investigations. ..
- QTL mapping of flowering and fruiting traits in oliveInès Ben Sadok
INRA, UMR 1334 Amélioration Génétique et Adaptation des Plantes méditerranéennes et tropicales, Campus Cirad TA A 108 03, Montpellier, France
PLoS ONE 8:e62831. 2013..Regular bearing progenies were identified and could constitute innovative material for selection programs...