Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Vitamin E status and quality of life in the elderly: influence of inflammatory processesLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics PsyNuGen, INRA 1286 University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, CNRS 5226, 146 rue Leo Saignat, Bordeaux F 33076, France
Br J Nutr 102:1390-4. 2009..These findings indicate that nutritional status, notably as it relates to vitamin E, is associated with immune function and quality of life in the elderly...
- Association of childhood trauma with cognitive function in healthy adults: a pilot studyMatthias Majer
Chronic Viral Diseases Branch, Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
BMC Neurol 10:61. 2010..Early-life trauma is a major risk factor for these disorders. Only few studies have measured the long-term consequences of childhood trauma on cognitive function in healthy adults...
- Depressive symptoms and metabolic syndrome: is inflammation the underlying link?Lucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics, INRA University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Biol Psychiatry 64:896-900. 2008..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between MetS and depressive symptoms and to elucidate the involvement of inflammation in this relationship...
- Immune system to brain signaling: neuropsychopharmacological implicationsLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, NutriNeuro, INRA UMR 1286, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Pharmacol Ther 130:226-38. 2011....
- Relationship between adiposity, emotional status and eating behaviour in obese women: role of inflammationL Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics PsyNuGen, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, INRA 1286, CNRS 5226, 146 rue Leo Saignat, Bordeaux, F 33076 France
Psychol Med 41:1517-28. 2011....
- Chronic low-grade inflammation in elderly persons is associated with altered tryptophan and tyrosine metabolism: role in neuropsychiatric symptomsLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics, INRA, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Biol Psychiatry 70:175-82. 2011..The present study assessed this possibility in 284 healthy elderly subjects drawn from the Three-City cohort...
- Dopaminergic mechanisms of reduced basal ganglia responses to hedonic reward during interferon alfa administrationLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, National Institute for Agricultural Research 1286 University Victor Segalen Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Arch Gen Psychiatry 69:1044-53. 2012..Inflammatory cytokines or cytokine inducers can alter basal ganglia activity, including reducing responsiveness to rewarding stimuli that may be mediated by cytokine effects on dopamine function...
- Does cytokine-induced depression differ from idiopathic major depression in medically healthy individuals?Lucile Capuron
Laboratoire de Psychoneuroimmunologie, Universite Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
J Affect Disord 119:181-5. 2009..Cytokines of the innate immune response may contribute to behavioral alterations that resemble major depression as manifested in medically healthy individuals...
- Dietary patterns derived by hybrid clustering method in older people: association with cognition, mood, and self-rated healthCecilia Samieri
INSERM, U897, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Case 11, 146 rue Leo Saignat, F 33076 Bordeaux cedex, France
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1461-71. 2008..Dietary patterns that represent a combination of foods may better predict disease risk than single foods or nutrients...
- Sleep disruption in breast cancer patients and survivorsOxana Palesh
From the aDepartment of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California bAPHP, Department of Oncology, Paul Brousse Hospital, Villejuif, France cChronobiology Laboratory, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Biology, University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain dINSERM UMRS776 Biological Rhythms and Cancers, Villejuif, France eLaboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology NutriNeuro, INRA 1286, Bordeaux, France and fUniversity of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 11:1523-30. 2013..More research is needed on accurate and timely assessment of sleep disturbance associated with breast cancer, and additional tailored approaches for the management of sleep problems in breast cancer should be developed...
- Juvenile Obesity Enhances Emotional Memory and Amygdala Plasticity through GlucocorticoidsChloe Boitard
INRA, Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, UMR 1286, 33076 Bordeaux, France, Universite de Bordeaux, Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, UMR 1286, 33076 Bordeaux, France
J Neurosci 35:4092-103. 2015..Adolescence represents a period of increased susceptibility to the effects of diet-induced obesity on amygdala function. ..