Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- A recombinant measles vaccine expressing chikungunya virus-like particles is strongly immunogenic and protects mice from lethal challenge with chikungunya virusSamantha Brandler
Unité de Génomique Virale et Vaccination, Institut Pasteur, CNRS URA 3015, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
Vaccine 31:3718-25. 2013..Measles vaccine is one of the safest and most effective human vaccines. A recombinant MV-CHIKV virus could make a safe and effective vaccine against chikungunya that deserves to be further tested in human trials. ..
- Vaccines in development against West Nile virusSamantha Brandler
Unité de Génomique Virale et Vaccination, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux, Paris 75015, France
Viruses 5:2384-409. 2013....
- Pediatric measles vaccine expressing a dengue tetravalent antigen elicits neutralizing antibodies against all four dengue virusesSamantha Brandler
Viral Genomics and Vaccination Unit, Institut Pasteur, CNRS URA3015, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Vaccine 28:6730-9. 2010..A combined measles-dengue vaccine might be attractive to immunize infants against both diseases where they co-exist...
- Pediatric measles vaccine expressing a dengue antigen induces durable serotype-specific neutralizing antibodies to dengue virusSamantha Brandler
Viral Genomics and Vaccination Laboratory, Institut Pasteur, CNRS URA3015, Paris, France
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 1:e96. 2007..The protective efficacy of this vaccine should be studied in non-human primates. A combined measles-dengue vaccine might provide a one-shot approach to immunize children against both diseases where they co-exist...
- Live attenuated measles vaccine expressing HIV-1 Gag virus like particles covered with gp160DeltaV1V2 is strongly immunogenicMathilde Guerbois
Laboratoire de Génomique Virale et Vaccination, CNRS URA 3015, Institut Pasteur, Paris Cedex 15, France
Virology 388:191-203. 2009..This candidate vaccine will be next tested in non-human primates. As a pediatric vaccine, it might protect children and adolescents simultaneously from measles and HIV...
- Measles vaccine expressing the secreted form of West Nile virus envelope glycoprotein induces protective immunity in squirrel monkeys, a new model of West Nile virus infectionSamantha Brandler
Viral Genomics and Vaccination Unit, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 206:212-9. 2012..This study demonstrates for the first time the capacity of a recombinant live attenuated measles vector to protect nonhuman primates from a heterologous infectious challenge...
- Preclinical studies of a modified vaccinia virus Ankara-based HIV candidate vaccine: antigen presentation and antiviral effectSamantha Brandler
Unité Virus et Immunite, Institut Pasteur, URA CNRS 3015, Paris, France
J Virol 84:5314-28. 2010..Deciphering the immune responses to MVA in culture experiments will help in the design of innovative vaccine strategies...
- The antiviral factor APOBEC3G improves CTL recognition of cultured HIV-infected T cellsNicoletta Casartelli
Unité Virus et Immunite, Institut Pasteur, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Exp Med 207:39-49. 2010..Our results reveal a novel function for A3G, acting not only as an intrinsic antiviral factor but also as an inducer of the adaptive immune system...
- Recombinant vector derived from live attenuated measles virus: potential for flavivirus vaccinesSamantha Brandler
Viral Genomics and Vaccination Laboratory, CNRS URA3015, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 31:271-91. 2008..Recombinant live attenuated MV might be used as bivalent vaccination vector to mass immunize children and adolescents against both measles and flaviviral diseases such as Dengue or Japanese Encephalitis in the developing world...