Affiliation: Institut Bergoni
- Validation of gene signatures that predict the response of breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a substudy of the EORTC 10994/BIG 00-01 clinical trialHerve Bonnefoi
Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Lancet Oncol 8:1071-8. 2007..The aim of this study was to confirm the validity of these gene-expression signatures in a large series of patients with oestrogen-receptor-negative breast tumours who were treated in a phase III neoadjuvant clinical trial...
- Predictive signatures for chemotherapy sensitivity in breast cancer: are they ready for use in the clinic?Herve Bonnefoi
Bergonié Cancer Institute and University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Cancer 45:1733-43. 2009..Finally, we will discuss why microarray studies have so far failed to identify new targets, and how we might be able to improve on these results through large-scale genotyping of tumours...
- TP53 status for prediction of sensitivity to taxane versus non-taxane neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer (EORTC 10994/BIG 1-00): a randomised phase 3 trialHerve Bonnefoi
Institut Bergonie, Universite de Bordeaux, INSERM U916, Bordeaux, France
Lancet Oncol 12:527-39. 2011..TP53 has a crucial role in the DNA damage response. We therefore tested the hypothesis that taxanes confer a greater advantage than do anthracyclines on breast cancers with mutated TP53 than in those with wild-type TP53...
- The mammary ducts create a favourable microenvironment for xenografting of luminal and molecular apocrine breast tumoursElodie Richard
INSERM U1218, Bergonie Cancer Institute, University of Bordeaux, 33076, Bordeaux, France
J Pathol 240:256-261. 2016..This approach opens the door to testing genomically targeted treatment of HR+ tumours in precision medicine programmes. Copyright © 2016 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...
- Surgery following neoadjuvant chemotherapy for HER2-positive locally advanced breast cancer. Time to reconsider the standard attitudeMarc Debled
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Bergonie, Bordeaux, France Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 51:697-704. 2015....
- [Oncofertility and breast cancer: Where have we come from, where are we going?]Aurélie Chirol
Institut de lutte contre le cancer, Institut Bergonie, Service de Chirurgie, Bordeaux, France Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France Université de La Réunion, France
Bull Cancer 102:489-96. 2015....
- Humanization of the mouse mammary gland by replacement of the luminal layer with genetically engineered preneoplastic human cellsStéphanie Verbeke
INSERM U916, Bergonie Cancer Institute, University of Bordeaux, 229 Cours de l Argonne, Bordeaux, 33076, France
Breast Cancer Res 16:504. 2014..To prevent squamous metaplasia, a common artifact in genetically-engineered breast cancer models, we sought to limit activation of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) during in vitro cell culture before grafting the cells...
- Validation of a yeast functional assay for p53 mutations using clonal sequencingRichard Iggo
INSERM U916, Institut Bergonié Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Univ Bordeaux, F 33000, Bordeaux, France
J Pathol 231:441-8. 2013....
- Imaging features of sporadic breast cancer in women under 40 years old: 97 casesBénédicte Bullier
Department of Radiology, Institut Bergonie, Comprehensive Cancer Centre, F 33000, Bordeaux, France
Eur Radiol 23:3237-45. 2013..To evaluate characteristic features of mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of sporadic breast cancer in women <40 years and to determine correlations with pathological and biological factors...
- Prediction of HER2 gene status in Her2 2+ invasive breast cancer: a study of 108 cases comparing ASCO/CAP and FDA recommendationsFrederic Chibon
Department of Pathology, Institut Bergonie, Bordeaux, France
Mod Pathol 22:403-9. 2009..Pathological factors, in particular SBR grade 3 and more than 60% Her2+ cells, were significantly correlated with HER2 amplification...