Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Cooperation between monocytes and breast cancer cells promotes factors involved in cancer aggressivenessE Blot
DIFEMA Laboratory, Medicine and Pharmacy Faculty, Cedex, France
Br J Cancer 88:1207-12. 2003....
- Cancer-related thrombotic microangiopathy secondary to Von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease deficiencyEmmanuel Blot
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, 26, rue d Ulm, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
Thromb Res 106:127-30. 2002..The role of ultralarge multimers of Von Willebrand factor in platelet aggregation in the context of metastatic disease is discussed with respect to our findings in this case of cancer-related thrombotic microangiopathy...
- Outbreak of Clostridium difficile-related diarrhoea in an adult oncology unit: risk factors and microbiological characteristicsE Blot
Department of Microbiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
J Hosp Infect 53:187-92. 2003..Serotyping and genotyping showed that several strains were involved in this outbreak, with only two instances of patient-to-patient transmission, involving four and two patients...
- Impact of liposomal doxorubicin-based adjuvant chemotherapy on autonomy in women over 70 with hormone-receptor-negative breast carcinoma: A French Geriatric Oncology Group (GERICO) phase II multicentre trialEtienne G C Brain
Institut Curie, Hôpital René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 80:160-70. 2011..This multicentre phase II trial was designed to assess the impact of adjuvant anthracycline-based chemotherapy on these patients' autonomy...
- Validation of gene signatures that predict the response of breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a substudy of the EORTC 10994/BIG 00-01 clinical trialHerve Bonnefoi
Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Lancet Oncol 8:1071-8. 2007..The aim of this study was to confirm the validity of these gene-expression signatures in a large series of patients with oestrogen-receptor-negative breast tumours who were treated in a phase III neoadjuvant clinical trial...
- Outpatient oral antibiotics for febrile neutropenic cancer patientsMatthieu John Ouvrier
J Clin Oncol 24:5614; author reply 5614-5. 2006
- Chemoradiotherapy in unresectable squamous cell head and neck cancerEmmanuel Blot
J Clin Oncol 21:3887; author reply 3887-8. 2003
- Dalteparin compared with an oral anticoagulant for thromboprophylaxis in patients with cancerEmmanuel Blot
N Engl J Med 349:1385-7; author reply 1385-7. 2003
- Anti-tumor activity of capecitabine and vinorelbine in patients with anthracycline- and taxane-pretreated metastatic breast cancer: findings from the EORTC 10001 randomized phase II trialBojana Pajk
Institute of Oncology, Zaloska 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Breast 17:180-5. 2008..The anti-tumor activity of capecitabine and vinorelbine seems to be comparable, but the toxicity profiles are different...
- CXCR4 membrane expression in node-negative breast cancerEmmanuel Blot
Departement d Oncologie Medicale, Centre Henri Becquerel, Rue d Amiens, Rouen, France
Breast J 14:268-74. 2008..Moreover, targeting CXCR4 in primary breast cancer patients may be a new therapeutic concept. However, these results warrant further investigation...