- Stand up urgency: is this symptom related to a urethral mechanism?K Hubeaux
Er6 UPMC, 75013 Paris, France
Prog Urol 22:475-81. 2012..e. to stand up form a lying or sitting position. Thus, we compared clinical and urodynamics characteristics among women with overactive bladder syndrome (OAB) depending of the position which could trigger urgency...
- [Female overactive bladder syndrome and autonomic nervous system]K Hubeaux
Service de rééducation neurologique et explorations fonctionnelles, centre de Perharidy, presqu ile de Perharidy, 29684 Roscoff, France
Prog Urol 22:199-206. 2012..To analyse the hypothesis of an autonomic nervous system dysfunction in the female's idiopathic overactive bladder syndrome, by a literature review...
- Autonomic nervous system activity during bladder filling assessed by heart rate variability analysis in women with idiopathic overactive bladder syndrome or stress urinary incontinenceKatelyne Hubeaux
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Faculte de Medecine, Unite Mixte de Recherche, Paris, France
J Urol 178:2483-7. 2007....
- Evidence for autonomic nervous system dysfunction in females with idiopathic overactive bladder syndromeKatelyne Hubeaux
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, ER 6, Paris, France
Neurourol Urodyn 30:1467-72. 2011..Our hypothesis was that ANS dysfunction could comprise part of the pathophysiology of iOAB...
- Pelvic floor muscle activity during coughing: altered pattern in women with stress urinary incontinenceXavier Deffieux
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Urology 70:443-7; discussion 447-8. 2007..To assess the relationship between bladder pressure (BP) and pelvic floor muscle activity during coughing in women with stress urinary incontinence (SUI)...
- External intercostal muscles and external anal sphincter electromyographic activity during coughingXavier Deffieux
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, UMR S 731, Paris, France
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 19:521-4. 2008..7) in volunteers' group and in SUI group, respectively (p = 0.0009). Abnormal temporal course of external anal sphincter activation is observed during coughing in women presenting with SUI compared to healthy volunteers...
- Urine leakage related to physical fatigue in women with urinary stress incontinenceXavier Deffieux
National Institute for Health and Medical Research, U731, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, France
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 35:738-45. 2009....
- Abnormal pelvic response to cough in women with stress urinary incontinenceXavier Deffieux
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Neurourol Urodyn 27:291-6. 2008..To assess how muscular fatigue deteriorates the modulation of pelvic contraction during increasing cough efforts. Furthermore, we investigated the correlation between the temporal course of pelvic floor activation during cough...
- Decrease in urethral pressure following repeated cough efforts: a new concept for pathophysiology of stress urinary incontinenceXavier Deffieux
Pierre and Marie Curie University Urodynamics Laboratory, Rothschild Hospital, AP HOP, 33 boulevard de Picpus, Paris Cedex 12, France
Int J Urol 14:1019-24. 2007..To describe the decrease in maximum urethral closure pressure (MUCP) following repeated coughs in women with stress urinary incontinence (SUI)...
- Correlation between voiding dysfunction symptoms and uroflowmetry in women suffering from stress urinary incontinenceKatelyne Hubeaux
Department of Neurological Rehabilitation, Urodynamic and Neurophysiology Laboratory, Tenon Hospital, Paris, France ER6, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Indian J Urol 28:313-7. 2012..To determine whether the completion of a voiding dysfunction (VD) questionnaire could have a good predictive value for uroflowmetry findings, in a population of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) women...