Sennen Houessey Hounton
- Exploring the effects of task shifting for HIV through a systems thinking lens: the case of Burkina FasoFadima Yaya Bocoum
Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research, World Health Organization, Geneva 1211, Switzerland
BMC Public Health 13:997. 2013..The first is to conceptualize the wider range of effects of task shifting through a systems thinking lens. The second is to explore these effects using task shifting for HIV in Burkina Faso as a case study...
- Readiness of district and regional hospitals in Burkina Faso to provide caesarean section and blood transfusion services: a cross-sectional studyGeorges Dayitaba Compaoré
Centre Muraz, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso, PO Box 390, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 14:158. 2014..g. on the distribution of EmONC facilities as well as on facilities lacking the selected signal functions, to support the planning process for upgrading facilities so that they are ready to provide CEmONC...
- Assessing effectiveness of a community based health insurance in rural Burkina FasoSennen Hounton
Department of Epidemiology, Centre Muraz, 2054, Avenue Mamadou Konaté, 01 BP 390, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
BMC Health Serv Res 12:363. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess effectiveness of a community based health insurance (CBHI) scheme on utilization of health services as well as on mortality and morbidity...
- Applying the net-benefit framework for analyzing and presenting cost-effectiveness analysis of a maternal and newborn health interventionSennen Hounton
Centre Muraz, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
PLoS ONE 7:e40995. 2012....
- Applying the net-benefit framework for assessing cost-effectiveness of interventions towards universal health coverageSennen Hounton
Department of Epidemiology, Centre Muraz, 2054 Avenue Mamadou KONATE, Bobo Dioulasso, 01 BP 390, Burkina Faso
Cost Eff Resour Alloc 10:8. 2012..Compared to the ICER, the NBF provides more useful information for policy making...
- Towards an understanding of barriers to condom use in rural Benin using the Health Belief Model: a cross sectional surveySennen H Hounton
Department of HIV AIDS and Reproductive Health, Centre Muraz, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
BMC Public Health 5:8. 2005..This study identifies barriers to condom use based on the Health Belief Model (HBM) in Benin, West Africa...
- Describing safe motherhood programs for priority setting: the case of Burkina FasoS H Hounton
IMMPACT Project, Centre Muraz, Burkina Faso
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 91:97-104. 2005..This study was implemented to describe safe motherhood programs in Burkina Faso for planning and programming purposes...
- Costing universal access of highly active antiretroviral therapy in BeninSennen Houessey Hounton
Centre Muraz, HIV RH, Bobo Dioulasso, Bobo Burkina Faso
AIDS Care 20:582-7. 2008..The provision of drugs and biological monitoring, and household costs in accessing care, remain by far the main barriers to ensuring universal access to HAART...